Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jemadah

VIP Member
The thing about Alice and her two supporters on Twattle is, he left her three years ago this week. Physically left, moved out and left with the clothes on his back. This man has been through the toughest and still manages to smile and have a healthy romantic relationship while these mad cunts rant and rave about what she’s owed etc etc. He left. He won. He’s engaged to someone else.
Now, if my so-called friend behaved like this still three years after being dumped I wouldn’t be sharing screenshots of the shit my ex’s friends, family and in this case Tattle, say about her. I would be encouraging her to move on in a healthy way for her children. For herself. You now all know she’s lied to you many many times. He’s been paying her bills for years and she’s been claiming abject poverty. $26 anyone?
The fact you still stand up for that, get a fucking life. Some 66 year old woman is out there lonely, cry wanking with her sad looking dog hoping for a breadcrumb from someone who wouldn’t be your friend in real life. She looks down on you. In every single way.
Alice defines herself by her relationship status. Celeb-adjacency. Now she has none.
A lonely spinster acting the hard woman on Twitter isn’t it.
Problem is they're not real friends, just some saddos who think that being online pals with a failed actress is the coolest thing ever.

Reactions: 32

Ally Pally

VIP Member
My two pennies worth is that during the evaluation it's come to light that Alice has been assisted in her alienation by good old Uncle Tony. This has been utterly utterly denied and for proof before the courts it's needed verifying that in fact it is Tony's account and he has been assisting Alice in her alienation and harassment of the girls father. That's not covered by freedom of speech is it?

• Wow

NarcRage

VIP Member
1. Use your spouse's overpayment to buy Ozempic.
2. What are filters, and how to use them
3. Using scarves and horse blankets to hide your figure in public.
4. Socking online to keep your mind off of eating.

View attachment 2729072
Please give us your diet tips* Alice. They will be totally believable like everything else you say
*itstheozempicwhatdidit

• Haha

Jemadah

VIP Member
Re the giant dildo crash: IIRC Alice was trying to deflect from something she had done or gain sympathy following something she had done. She claimed Tony had been in a car crash and someone looked up police or newspaper reports for that day and the only accident reported in Bristol was a car crash near the dildo statue. With no proof that it was actually him, the jokes still wrote themselves and so began another great tattle folklore….🤣
Pssst, you do know there isn't really a dildo statue in Bristol don't you? 😂 I just invented that part because Alice and co started repeating things we were posting so we thought we'd see what the stupidest thing we could her to say was 😂

• Haha

Old Soak

VIP Member
Here is the screenshot I took as soon as I made the comment because I didn’t want to forget as it seemed significant. More so when someone last night (can’t remember who sorry!) pointed out ‘Tone’ had gone silent on the 15th of Jan
IMG_2426.jpeg

• Heart

Ninas purse

VIP Member
I notice under the Joint Statement of Disputed Issues there is this statement:

"...The PMA confirms the contents then existing at the Family Residence as
well as some jewelry are Petitioner's sole and separate property, and to the extent such items still
exist, they would be Petitioner's sole and separate property, regardless of their current value..."

Does that include that leopard skin monstrosity over the Blue carpet? Please say it ain't so Ioan! HAHAHAHHHAAA

1706563550506.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Ally Pally

VIP Member
the good thing about Alice's minions is that they know what their Queen wants: the kids having no identity and being just extensions of their capturer
View attachment 2730586

i like how he gains no traction. the one who cares thinks tattle send them because they are utterly obsessed with us. heck, even Loopy gives no shit
Ella is the spit of her dad and looks nothing like Alice imo.

Bluntastitganache

VIP Member
Parental alienation is real - it's here with this whole situation IRL.
To all the family court judges in the world that do not believe parental aliention is real ffs READ this case.
MALICE is the picture of parental alienation in ACTION.
I'm a lawyer I know.

• Sick

ChangeYourName

Cry me a river. He either used his account to defame and harass Ioan and Bianca, or he allowed the Loser General use his account to do so. He is involved.
View attachment 2725702
Didnt give a Goddamn about the absolutely VIIIIILE things he posted about Bianca knowing she suffers from a serious illness did he??. Deserves everything he gets. Here for it.

Hoopla

He's not committed any crime but Alice has via proxy I'm guessing.
He has committed a crime though. He was posting abusive messages directed at BW on Twitter/X, which breaches the UK's 2003 Communications Act.

That makes posting "grossly offensive or of an indecent, obscene or menacing character" messages on social media illegal. If found guilty, it could be a fine, community service or a prison sentence.

I hope this is the case and he's charged because the abuse directed at BW from his account has been off-the-charts disgusting. I also hope the sock posting nonsense about false police reports (and tagging BW) is because this is finally being pursued by the police.

Reactions: 31

Ametrine

VIP Member
The person making the accusations has a dodgy track record. She was upset that Ametrine unmasked Snyders as an FM. Lol

It's definitely a slow news day.
She accused me of being Alice, or an Alice supporter! Haha!

Unlike Alice, I've actually written two chapters of Alice's tell-all book (as well as a foreword)...

• Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Must be so refreshing for Ioan to have a partner who loves him, shouts from the rooftops about how great he is, welcomes his fans with open arms, and is so secure in themselves. No wonder he wants to marry her.
Yep. He couldn't have picked someone more different. Thank God. No need for 6 year courtships and an engagement that was forced by an ultimatum. No screaming harpy demonising his fans and writing shitty emails to them that he had to sign off on. No more bragging about the 7" and how Ioan is mine, all mine and you ate all pies. You know what - I feel another prediction coming on - this marriage won't end in an acrimonious divorce! I prefer 'Yoyo' to 'Baby Angel' :sick: too.

• Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I thought Tone had established already that it was Ioan
It's complete BS, no way would the police turn up with an accusation and refuse to say who, what, where and when it occurred. It just would not happen!!

welp

VIP Member
People are right to be concerned that Ella is at risk of growing up to become Alice 2.0 and it begs the question what turned Alice into Alice? We know her mother had mental health issues and father was distant.

NPD and BPD are disorders that take root, usually (not always), in early childhood when the child doesn’t get the safe and secure loving relationships with its parents that it needs.

I agree with all of you that Alice is abominable and her behaviour is vile. I do wonder where it started though. It strikes me that Alice, at her very core, has never grown beyond the wounded child. What caused her to develop as she did?

And if many here are empathetic to Ella and fear for what this whole situation could imprint on her future potentially disordered self, why the lack of empathy for Alice?

She has done terrible things to Ioan, Bianca, the children, family members etc and Ihope the court will put measures in place to try to mitigate, but I also hope somewhere along the line Alice gets some help because she isn’t a happy person, she never has been and her spoilt behaviour and thirst for compliments shows how insecure and vulnerable she really is.

She probably believes everyone will leave her. So far they have. It’s been justified, certainly, but this is her deepest fear, one she possibly has never acknowledged and maybe never will be able to swallow.

I think she is a terrible person but I do feel sorry for her for it.
There are many people that have turned out to be nasty despite the parents being perfectly nice people, and there are plenty of people that were raised by two horrible parents but have turned out fine. This is why I cant blame Alice's parents on how Alice has turned out (without knowing what they did, from Alice's story they appeared to lack boundaries, at least based on that house moving story) and why I don't think it's correct to blame the complete extent of Ella's behavior on Alice. Of course Alice carries huge blame here (and Ioan does presumably to an small extent too for letting it happen while they were married, that laid the foundations, but again, hard to say without being there), but I dont think that every child would end up escalating as much as Ella has, there will be children that don't react with abuse towards innocent people, but likewise other children may escalate even worse under Alice's watch. There are a lot more factors involved that shape a human than just parenting.

I'd say Elsie is how the average child copes. Resisting the attempts of alienation for a long time, and then after this still capable to not be toxic (the text messages to her dad showed this, also the fact that on that fateful day Ioan opened his arms to hug her showed that at the time he believed that affection was normal between them). Sure, she had a break down (a Evans Trademark) and was hysterically laughing and what not, but these are the kind of things that I think are to be expected if you are under that enormous mental stress as a child (and on that particular day the pressure was particulary high as they were on a mission and had initially failed). Of course in the interest of fairness I think it's easier for her than for Ella, the older sibling always has more responsibilities. I reckon when Ella turns 18 (maybe already at 16 when teenagers become a lot more independent) the situation will change and Elsie will be the one that Alice will focus on. I am obviously not saying that she will then act out the same way as her sister, they seem to be completely different characters even before the divorce, but I would like to mention that regardless.

At the end of the day my point is that while it's right to feel for children, it is very important to not make excuses, because otherwise recovery will be impossible.

This guy did what Ioan should have done and left his entitled spoiled wife after 3 years. Poor Ioan was just too much of a nice guy.
tbh at least this woman suggested to not have daycare and at least save that money. Alice had two housekeepers while taking care of her kids instead!

Last edited:
  • Heart