Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #228 i am an actress earn money in tv or movies but its hard finding jobs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Small wrists with size 11 feet? That Jabberwocky is delusional.
There isn't a correlation between having small wrists and having big feet. Lots of thin fashion models have tiny wrists and larger feet, as they're taller.

Alice just never struck me as having small wrists - hers look normal size to me.

Reactions: 12
I disagree with this. I mean the UK tabloids go to town on anyone being caught out, but the tv and film industry doesn’t seem to give that much of a crap. Look at Hugh Grant.

And there’s been almost zero press on this in the UK other than the odd bit in the DM. The general public are probably vaguely that Hornblower had a shit divorce but that’s about it.

Reactions: 23
Yes, I had France and Italy in mind. The French are more forgiving.

You make good points.

It's just far too easy to say she has no hope at all. I find that harsh. I don't agree with it.

MOO
It would help everyone if she could just move on, find gainful employment and become a better mother because she is happier in her own skin. Her daughters would benefit, her ex husband and his fiancée would benefit, and most of all the Abuser would benefit, but…………

Reactions: 14
I find the selfies strange, too. Your suggestions would improve them vastly, but would also require going outside and doing things. Her highly filtered weird selfies look like she’s building a portfolio. That ship, along with luring Ioan back, has sailed. Toot toot.

Reactions: 10
If you scroll the pictures from last to first she get taller in every one

Reactions: 33
Not much of a teacher if she thinks Alice is good actress with a great screen presence.

As to the leggings, I always thought she must buy multi packs because she had found ones that were the right length. As someone is about 5ft (shrinking as I speak) and plus size, I have terrible problems finding pants (trousers) that fit. Normally I have to chop off a good 6 inches! If I find a pair that don't need altering, I will buy several pairs, so it might look I am wearing the same pair, week after week. So it was an interesting observation that someone made about the torn edge on her one leg in a lot of the images.

Reactions: 17
I have new content for Alice to rant about

Reactions: 36
I have a confession. I am not Jinx1000 or MinuteOpal. I was however, the turd behind the MinuteOpalSleep account the other day. Now, I wait and lurk patiently while AFE and her fools heads explode when they figure out someone other than me dislikes her so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Same stains on the page as her latest filing

Reactions: 14
I loved your posts! You can definitely come sit by me.

Reactions: 12
I loved your posts! You can definitely come sit by me.
She gives me so much to work with. I currently have over 7k down votes for those comments. Flying monkeys are not happy. Seriously, how do you down vote comments against abuse. That's telling.

Reactions: 26
You and NarcRage are doing the Lord's work!
---
Just realised who AFE’s style guru is - Rumpelstiltskin! Big feet, Max Wall legs and scarf/ big belt combo! Big Al to a grubby T!
She has meltdowns like him, too.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.