Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChangeYourName

There might be another dog post. Then people fuckwits will comment about the "lies being told by her ex to tabloid newspapers". AFE will respond with:

AFE: In my defense, no one knows the true numbers. There are urban myths being spread by the gutter press who are well known misogynists and ageists. I love my family, friends and supporters who have been with me through the last 3 years of hell. Oh the stories I could tell you but alas I have been gagged. My precious Emma is looking at me with adoring eyes right now. I am going to kiss her on her doggy lips! Bless you all! 🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
This is scarily accurate.

Reactions: 13

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Do they have to make attempts to contact the person or their rep to let them know that a story is being posted like they usually do in UK? The old right of reply? Not quite sure how it works with UK media and people living overseas
I have no idea! And just should know considering I here. That being said, they've posted loads of stuff about I&B over the years and I they didn't even bother to reach out to them!
Apart from when they had to issue an apology to B.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
There might be another dog post. Then people fuckwits will comment about the "lies being told by her ex to tabloid newspapers". AFE will respond with:

AFE: In my defense, no one knows the true numbers. There are urban myths being spread by the gutter press who are well known misogynists and ageists. I love my family, friends and supporters who have been with me through the last 3 years of hell. Oh the stories I could tell you but alas I have been gagged. My precious Emma is looking at me with adoring eyes right now. I am going to kiss her on her doggy lips! Bless you all! 🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Hic...

• Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Animal mum only here too! Honestly, when I go to the shops I don't bother with makeup etc, and I'm sure I've scared a few kids over the years 🤣
And if I'm hungover, I look like I've been dug up 🤣
Your bloody stunning 😍
She really is and such a lovely soul 🥰

• Heart

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Is that 2 rooms of make-up that needs organizing? Who has rooms of make-up, especially in that tiny house they had? Did she never throw away old make-up the way you are supposed to? I’m baffled!!
After beauty boxes and all manners of Christmas shopping, I have about £5K worth in hair, skin, and make up. No, I absolutely didn't spend the retail price. It all fits into 8 small drawers in a closet.

2 rooms? All that will be disgusting expired gloop.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
These Alice threads are chock full of brave, strong, smart and funny as fuck inspirational women and men and you writing that about me just made me cry ❤
Sending you a huge hug, I'm sorry for what you went through, no one deserves that 😔🩷🩷

• Heart

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Lurker from day 1 here (with a shit name - guess where I was was when I hastily set up a Twattle account to regale myself with all the cuntish behaviour of a local make up artist (Kate Hayes) 😅🤦🏼‍♀️

I just wanted to come out from hiding to commend you all on your services on stopping this cunt from getting away with the horrendous abuse she is inflicting.

Tattle gets a bad name most of the time (and deservedly so, some threads are awful) but this thread is compassionate, funny, thoughtful and chock a block with highly intelligent people who are running rings around the ‘most intelligent person in the room’.

Keep up the good work!
Hello!
I also have a shit name on here for the same reason 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
I'm waiting for Alice to introduce her bedazzled line of dinnerware. There must be a market for that.

• Haha