Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
Yes, she has a very teenage mentality.

Someone earlier in the thread posted part of her New Year's resolution list from 2018. Here is the full version.

View attachment 2719577

I was clearing out my childhood bedroom recently and found some diary entries and to-do lists, and some of them sound very similar to Alice's to-do list.

Except I was a teenager when I wrote them, and she was in her late 40's when she wrote this...

Interesting how there's nothing about getting a job/making money or anything to do with self-improvement (apart from the wish to lose weight), the latter which you might expect in a New Year's resolution list. And even more bizarre is the fact that she chose to share this on her Instagram.
Same stains on the page as her latest filing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

lulooo

VIP Member
Yes, I had France and Italy in mind. The French are more forgiving.

You make good points.

It's just far too easy to say she has no hope at all. I find that harsh. I don't agree with it.

MOO
It would help everyone if she could just move on, find gainful employment and become a better mother because she is happier in her own skin. Her daughters would benefit, her ex husband and his fiancée would benefit, and most of all the Abuser would benefit, but…………

taybridge

She didn’t become an American citizen through naturalization. She was born in New Jersey.
Yes, I know but she still has to report overseas banks and savings, all Americans have declared their worldwide income. She might think she is getting away with it but foreign banks are required to report any accounts that are held by American citizens. They use to be quite lax about it but not in the last decade.

NarcRage

VIP Member
"Ioan ends up earning every year 500k Alice is the next 20 years entitled to a million."
I am not familiar with divorce as it's never been in my radar (thankfully) but why should someone be entitled to money 20 yrs after their marriage has finished and the children of that marriage have long been independent individuals?
Also if she has stolen $100k from him, will that be mark against her in the settlement?
Because the prenup they signed entitles her to spousal support at ten percent of his income for life

• Sad
  • Wow

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
Alice has been teaching Ella that she is entitled and only has to be tall and pretty to model. Ella will be in for a rude awaking when she finds out that modeling is hard work. There are so many models and other girls out there, I doubt anyone would be interested given her behavior. Even fewer would want the difficult stage mom.
Can we throw in...wash your hair! I don't get the middle part, slicked down look. Get some fluff in there. Amazon sells hair cutting shears. Both girls have got straight, long hair. She could trim the dead ends. It's like she only teaches them to mimic her.

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Australian actress, steamy biki-clad snaps
Suck it Abuser
Never mind that she’s experienced domestic violence, is battling MS and is a beacon of positivity, HOW DOES SHE LOOK IN A BIKINI?
---
I hate the ageism about dressing appropriately. You could have a stunning and fit 45 year old and an overweight 25 year old. Who is going to look better in the leggings?
the fatphobia isn’t a good look either hun😂

• Haha
  • Heart

SynthGirl

VIP Member
If she really did need money she'd be bending over backwards to make those cameos, she's got money hidden imo.
Not much. She's lazy and insane. This is a woman who was spending much of her time online creating all of those fake accounts. There is no reasoning with her, period.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Congratulations to Bernal, Alice's fifth lawyer, for the thread title, and nominated by me, @Ametrine and @M33L4!

I had to edit it for length, the full sentence (including the original all caps, typos and lack of punctuation) is:

MY INCOME FLUCTUATES I AM AN ACTRESS EARN MONEY IN TV OR MOVIES PLUS ROYALTIES AND APPEARANCES BUT DUE TO AGE AND LACK OF RECENT WORK ITS HARD FINDING JOBS

The thread title comes from Alice's financials, which were submitted once again.
Are we not sticking to only looking at thread titles after 900 posts? The early suggestions have an advantage so people need to post them again at 900 to be fair.

@StoneMountain would then have won with He may have less money now but Ioan is a much richer man.

Loveu2

VIP Member
Why is she so set on looking like she's got shoulders like an American footballer? Always so top heavy with the layers. Get a turtleneck sweater if your neck bothers you that much, and try a skirt to hide those hideous legs, cos those leggings will be capable of walking to the laundry basket on their own by now 🤢
She should have spent some of the undeserved money on a few things that fit properly and don't look a hot mess.

Reactions: 13

Snotbuster

VIP Member
yknow, I dont know how it's in America but in Germany all teachers give each semester a combined grade for work ethics and social behavior respectively and I had always an exceptional or rather exceptional which is pretty hard to get. How weird that no teacher thanked my parents for having me though. It's almost like they are no Narcs that make up stories to make themselves look good.

These are the kind of things that give her away, because you just know that if she has to lie this obviously about what others think of her influence on the children that the reality is that her influence is constantly questioned. And righly so with what is the public domain...

edit: i'm btw not even saying that her kids are bad behaving in schools or generally to anyone but her father (since they are conditioned to hate him), although past posts of Alice made it sound like Ella had issues before, it happens quite a lot that children despite bad influence behave well and despite good influence behave terribly. But as said, no teacher says the things Alice claims, so I suspect deflection here.
I can believe that an American teacher thanks parents for "letting [teacher] have Wonder Child in the class." Sounds like schmoozy small talk at a parent teacher conference.

We have a messed up education system and teachers have to swallow a lot of bullshit--they have a tough job and they have to thank society at large for letting them do it.

Reactions: 13