Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scantysandwich

Chatty Member
I'm really glad I read this while eating a sandwich 😂
---

It's so odd though. I am generally a big believer in wearing what you want, but in this specific case if I were her I'd have got myself a chic new haircut and makeup, some new clothes, and I'd be taking the kids on day trips to the beach or wherever and posting sunny selfies to show how well I was doing and how glam I looked. Do you think she looks at her selfies and believes she looks good? It's strange.
I think she does think she looks good. She is a narcissist through and through. Listening to other people’s opinions, taking feedback and advice, she just can’t or won’t do it. You can see that she pretends to do this quite well in her IG comments but then does nothing.

Reactions: 15

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
I don’t follow Alice on Instagram but when I look at her posts, or Bianca’s posts or Ioan’s posts, there’s a couple of people I follow and occasionally message on Instagram that like their posts. I’d love to ask them outright if they are on tattle 🤣 I won’t because you know, keep it on tattle. But always curious if they are here 🤣

• Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Damn! Today is going to be fun if she gets pissed and logs onto instagram. I wonder if it’s time for her to put 50p in Tonely (or more likely login herself!).

Not supposed to have alcohol for 48 hours because I had microneedling done yesterday but I am so tempted to strap in and be ready with a glass of Sauvignon after work 😂. I can always drown my face with hyaluronic to help counteract!
Stay away from the Sauvignon JoJo! Check out any Alice selfie, or the Marjory videos - that bloated face will scare you off the booze for at least 48 hours!

• Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
She must know the chance of the Daily Mail doing a story on this is high. I think that’s why she’s done it tbh
She's riding on the crest of a wave lol!
She doesn't care if she's annihilated as long as she's in the side bar
She's desperately angling for a stint on the rhobh imo. Hell it worked for Brandi Glanville.

Citney

VIP Member
I think Ella is going to be incredibly beautiful once she's fully grown-up. She already has amazing bone structure.

The issue is modelling is not a stable or safe career. And these days a lot of the jobs go to average nepo kids and influencers.

She should be studying hard, and aiming to go to university. Alice has ruined the past few years for her at school, but I really hope she will be able to catch up.
I agree 100%, she is a very cute girl, and modeling might very well be in her future, but it is highly unlikely. A college education is essential to a prosperous future, whether you are tall or short, beautiful or average looking.

StoneMountain

VIP Member
Ella is just a normal looking girl who is tall. Being tall doesn’t mean you will make a great model, and if Alice is encouraging her to rely on that, rather than get an education, that is just another bad mother action on an already extensive list. Plus with a Momager like Alice, nobody would sign her.
During spending Ioan's money, I'm surprised that Alice didn't at least have some professional photographer take pics of her 'future model daughter'.

willbiteback

Chatty Member
I don't mind the shoes. I mean it could have been worse, at least she didn't put ribbons on them.

On the subject of shoes, it looks like she is storing her shoes under her bed and in one of those old fashioned tv cabinets that were popular in the late 90s, early 2000s. And what's this obsession with sheepskins?

Make me wonder what she is putting in those hundreds of cupboards.

View attachment 2720583
I think sheepskins provide the perfect backdrop for “sexy” photos. You know, kind of like Burt Reynolds? mAlice hasn’t aired her tatas recently. Wait for it.

• Sick
  • Haha

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Ok so I’m 10 pages behind because we are back to the good old glory days of when this thread moved at lightening speed!!
But I just wanted to say on this point; respectfully, no.
Ioan may not have been a saint throughout their marriage, who knows. Who can ever really say?
However, Ioan has been a veritable, bonafide, and canonised living saint throughout this whole shit show ENTIRELY (cunt caps. CC, if you will 🤣) of HER making. My blood BOILED looking at the financials today. Thinking about all the shit she has thrown at him over the past 3 years. Not to mention the DAMAGE she, and she alone, has done to his relationship with his daughters. It makes me want to spit fucking nails. She is the lowest of the fucking low and that is still too good for this Grade A cunt.
Apologies, my anger is not directed at you!! I’m just so angry at the lying abusing scum that USED to be Ioan’s wife.
In summary 😂 to have kept his head and held his tongue, he is beyond a saint. I wish I had an iota of the strength and compassion that he has shown. He should win a god damn Nobel peace prize at this rate!!

MOO 🐮
BIB we have a new abbreviation! Love it 🤣🤣
Honestly how he has remained silent, he does deserve a Nobel peace prize!

• Haha

Occleshaw

TBF (apart from the terrible clothes) she has lost the gunt. The ozempic has worked wonders. She looked eight months pregnant in the front garden photos wearing that blue dress.
I've gotta get on it (I have a medical problem which may improve on it, bit scared of side effects though, would be a daily one so might try for a month)

• Heart

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
AFE is irredeemable! All the wrong she has done seems to be coming back to her in spades. It’s such a shame for the innocent victims. Unfortunately I feel one of those victims will soon be her ultimate karma. Better buckle up buttercup.

lulooo

VIP Member
She also said she would lick toilet bowls in Temple Meads station so Ella could attend the elitist school. If the penny doesn't drop with Ella by the time she's 21, I question her sanity.

If I was her, even now at 14, I would be reading everything. The court docs, Tattle, you name it... It's possible she is scared of Mommie Dearest will khs or someone else though. I would call her bluff but I suppose you can't if you're brainwashed.
---

He is a fucking saint. Too nice for his own good actually. 20 years with mAlice = he is a fucking saint. Ridiculously overpaying her (to try and shut her up) = he is a fucking saint

I keep saying - No more Mr Nice Guy. The bitch can live in a tent for all I care.
Not even a tent as far as I'm concerned! Cunt!

• Haha

veevee04

VIP Member
The amounts she has had is staggering I'm assuming tax free. We, we went on 3 vacations last year. The difference is my mortgage is £500 and grocery bill is around £150 a week or so shopping at ocado. Her kids don't do anything their mother is a joke. I'm sure if Alice asked permission to move to a cheaper area or state he would say yes. He can go anywhere his roles don't seem to be Hollywood based.

Loveu2

VIP Member
Why doesn't she use the timer on her phone to take a selfie. It's really easy and no phone in the pic. She should follow Kelly Rutherford, another narcissistic, for tips. Yes she still has the phone 😕 but her selfies are quite good.
She filters her selfies until she looks like a cartoon villain.

• Haha

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
I’d like to think he’s given a nickname in Welsh which would piss off AFE what with her never learning to speak Welsh coz she’s a cnut. Hated her when she did that whole “change your name” rant
Welsh for cunt is cont, right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Citney

VIP Member
It seems we're at the Narc feed stage then. 👌🏼

And she looks good, IMO. It's the behavior that's the issue.

She has little to no chance of working in the industry in LA and probably the US as a whole. I think she could get work as an actress/personality/reality TV gal in the UK. She has no chance of any Real Housewives gigs here. The liability issues alone killed that dream. I have no doubt the DVRO will be extended indefinitely. She's a walking red flag.

She has connections and friends in the UK. It's where she's from. Her support network is there. If I was in her shoes I'd be trying to make a move back to Europe, stop the bullshit, and start negotiating something with the father. She's not going to be able to maintain her lifestyle in LA. No way she can afford it. I fully anticipate that the Judge won't make IG fund her entitled life. He'll expect her to get a real job and start to support herself/contribute to financially supporting the girls. A base in the UK would mean she could easily get over to Paris or Italy to work. Being fluent in both languages is handy.

The damage is done with the PA at this point. I don't see either child living with IG and BW anytime soon.

A friend of mine married an American woman (he's European) and had a child with her. They divorced and both remarried. The child lives with the mother while he moved to another country for work and settled there. Both had more children. They've worked out visitation, holidays, etc., and from different parts of the world. It can be done.

Look, I think she's a horror and what she's done to IG, the girls, and BW is unconscionable. That said, I'm a realist. She's a big personality and she has people interested in her story. It seems most of them are in the UK. Now is the time to look at big moves and ride that wave. She'll sink if she stays in LA.

Everyone wins if she swims.

MOO
I certainly agree with everything you said, but I don't see her moving out of LA, she thinks she is meant to live the Hollywood Wife lifestyle, she is delusional, of course. Plus the girls are LA girls, especially the oldest.
---
Probably the remains of the lamp she threw after learning about the engagement 😂
Are there boxes in the first photo?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14