Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
Oh my days I’ve been busy and what a day to be busy. I have missed all the fun 🤣🤣 I’m glad the tide has started to turn!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
Stay away from the Sauvignon JoJo! Check out any Alice selfie, or the Marjory videos - that bloated face will scare you off the booze for at least 48 hours!
I'm glad nobody can see me today. You know you are hungover when your dad calls saying he's coming for a visit and bringing a biscuit, but you tell him no biscuit bring me a beer. Hair of the dog only way to save me. 🤢 If anyone else did this to me I'd kick their ass.

Can't wait to see Alice's response to new article. 😁 My day just got better.

• Haha
  • Heart

taybridge

"Ioan ends up earning every year 500k Alice is the next 20 years entitled to a million."
I am not familiar with divorce as it's never been in my radar (thankfully) but why should someone be entitled to money 20 yrs after their marriage has finished and the children of that marriage have long been independent individuals?
Also if she has stolen $100k from him, will that be mark against her in the settlement?

StoneMountain

VIP Member
I think we all need to look at it differently. Instead of asking how, we should ask: WHAT she classes as utilities?! Botox, ozempic, ambien? Ebay shopping?
Alice probably thinks believes that purchasing anything electronic (laptops, phones, etc.) is classified as utilities. After all, those use electricity (even to recharge a battery).

eta: correction

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
She sacrificed her youth? If that poster is going to go that way, here's my two cents.
She was an over-the-hill old maid (in the old days which the poster clearly longs for, she would be off the marriage market) She had no career, no money ($13 in her bank account) and no prospects. Ioan had to spend a fortune to have kids with her. She was the ultimate booby prize. No career, money, and crazy as horseshit.
The only person who sacrificed anything was Ioan. He went in a millionaire, with a career and the world at his feet. He came out an abused victim, depleted bank accounts and saddled with a batshit crazy millstone around his neck.
She made no sacrifices. She is like a black hole that sucks up anything and everything good around her and spits out bile.
Tell me again how she is the victim
Christ she was so old she needed IVF she admits herself she left it too late starting a family.

chasingsunsets11

Chatty Member
It will be interesting to see how much work Ioan gets in future. I think his reputation has been badly damaged, but I really hope you’re right.
The convention was a success and the more he gets out there the better.
I'm sure he'll find some work because after all it's the acting industry. Just look at all the scum that walks around there and they still get job after job (and I'm not even talking about the A listers).

Reactions: 15

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
I have struggled with my weight the last 5 years, it’s like something happened to my metabolism and nothing I did made any difference. I exercise 4-5 hours per week at a high intensity and eat very healthily but still would only lose 1lb in 3 months. I tried time restricted eating and it’s incredible. I fast 14-18 hours overnight and eat completely normally the rest of the time. I’m nearly at the weight I was at university after a year of doing this and find it so easy. Life changing!

There are so many different ways to fast. I hope anyone looking into it doesn’t get discouraged if one method doesn’t feel right. I’d say try another one and you never know it could be the lifestyle for you ❤

To keep it on topic, if Alice tried fasting she could cut that huge food bill!
Probably she includes Ozempic as groceries

• Haha

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I wonder if she’s sold another story to DM and needs some new pics for them to use.
---
She doesn’t have socks on in those grotty puma pumps does she?

for me it’s the shoes that killed it all.

Jemadah

VIP Member
She was telling Ioan in messages that she was going to take the kids two weeks to Devon, but I reckon that never happened, otherwise she would have posted about this. And from what I recall she was posting all summer from their house, so errr.
Definitely didn't take them to Devon. If she had we'd know about it as she'd have had another rant about airport staff like the self entitled horror that she is.

M33L4

VIP Member
GFM won’t pursue her for the money right? Like I’ve seen recently someone asking for money to take their cat for treatment, the cat sadly passed and they kept the money. Then went on a pretty extravagant holiday. It’s morally wrong, but not criminal?

• Wow
  • Sick

M33L4

VIP Member
There is something chilling about a woman, that in a few months time will have no money, becoming hyper active, posing for selfies, and encouraging nasty comments about her victim and the person holding her over water, instead of, you know, searching for a job.

If she loved her kids that would be her priority.
It’s crazy isn’t it? Even if she makes a buck or two from the DM by posting them, it’s not enough. She has never put the kids first and never will.
Do you think she will lose all custody?
What are the odds on her getting 50/50? That affects her child support too doesn’t it?

taybridge

I was commenting on you saying she became an American citizen…
Yes, I wasn't very clear, I meant when I became a US citizen and moving back to the UK, I will I still have file a tax return even though I will no longer be resident. From what has been said on this forum,she has been hiding overseas accounts from Ioan.