Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s great to see many old faces back. You were missed!
The engagement photo put a smile on my face. I and B deserve a happy ending after so much abuse.
😂😂 I logged out of tattle earlier telling myself that I'd log back in in February when there'd be more activity then saw the IG post and logged back in pronto 🍾🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I suppose it’s possible that Alice knew but was under strict instructions (in a way that actually put the wind up her, maybe she has been issued with some serious warnings as part of the court process etc) not to blab.

Reactions: 15
😂😂 I logged out of tattle earlier telling myself that I'd log back in in February when there'd be more activity then saw the IG post and logged back in pronto 🍾🥂
I had a fuckin nap. You can’t do anything when it comes to this saga 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Been following but not posted for ages but happy they feel they can move forward and live their lives. IMO if there wasn't going to be a good time to let it become public knowledge but doing it now before the court cases next month will hopefully mean she can't have another reason to 'attack' them. Also she currently needs to be complying with all the court rules etc and is trying to gain positive reviews from the professionals.

Reactions: 31
These are Alice's people. I hope he spent every remaining dime of HIS house money.

Screenshot_20240120_172555_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
I suppose it’s possible that Alice knew but was under strict instructions (in a way that actually put the wind up her, maybe she has been issued with some serious warnings as part of the court process etc) not to blab.
IMO she didn't know. She has no business knowing as the acrimonious ex-wife, but also, this is Alice. She wouldn't keep it to herself no matter what stipulations were put on her.

This is a woman who has a bleeping DVRO against her, and it didn't stop her one bit from abusing Ioan and Bianca.

• Sad
Reactions: 53
Oh no.

Home from night shift.
Couple hrs sleep.
Woke up.
Decided for a quick insta browse before attempting more sleep.

Reader. There was no more sleep that day.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.