Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he didnt actually just propose on a dog walk lmao
I actually hope he did, because that would be the greatest sign that their relationship is for real, and that Bianca doesn't need a ridiculously expensive Cartier engagement ring or to be taken away on holiday for a proposal.

My friend proposed to his fiancée on a walk in the countryside, and they have one of the most loving relationships I know of.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Screenshot_20240119-184843~2.png

It's probably been in the works & the kids knew given that other "reveals" are a sore spot. This is a sock chatting yesterday so I think there's probably some structure in place between the therapists and lawyers.

The reference to being a step mum stood out.

It may be public if there are agreements in place for custody and now things will be filed rather than risking the judge deciding.

What a twist!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I ran here so quick I’m out of breath.

I’m of the opinion that whilst big love and congrats to them, the timing feels poor? Before all the court stuff, or is that likely to help his case by showing they are a stable couple.

either way, she makes him happy and that is a good thing after the last 20yrs with that old witch
Court-wise it's good for the reason you stated.

Not good otherwise because Alice will weaponise it, but she weaponises everything anyway, so I cant fault them. And I also cant fault him if he didnt told it his kids because then Alice would have been the one to announce it.
Screenshot_20240119-184843~2.png

It's probably been in the works & the kids knew given that other "reveals" are a sore spot. This is a sock chatting yesterday so I think there's probably some structure in place between the therapists and lawyers.

It may be public if there are agreements in place for custody and now things will be filed rather than risking the judge deciding.

What a twist!
the children live with Alice and arent estranged. how can you even compare this hypothetical scenario?

Reactions: 9
I actually hope he did, because that would be the greatest sign that their relationship is for real, and that Bianca doesn't need a ridiculously expensive Cartier engagement ring or to be taken away on holiday for a proposal.

My friend proposed to his fiancée on a walk in the countryside, and they have one of the most loving relationships I know of.
No way, check out the manicure, fresh for the announcement.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Congratulations Ioan and Bianca. Fabulous news. A match made in heaven.

You both deserve this so much.

💍💒💍💒💍💒❤🥰❤🥰❤🥰💫🦋💫🦋💫🦋

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Guys, I’m very excited to read the Daily Mail’s inevitable “exclusive” on this. 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 45
About to go on a catch up so late to the party but… Omg congrats to Ioan and Bianca and is that the sound of nashing teeth and wailing I can here all the way from BH to the UK 🤣🤣🤣

That’s a stunning ring as well! Hopefully 2024 will be a great year for Ioan and an even more miserable one for the bleeping twit!

Reactions: 32
Looking at the photo more closely, it looks like they might be in someone'e large garden?

I love the ring too, is that diamond and emerald? So beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Requesting engagement-themed thread title suggestions when we get to post number 900, please! 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
The way I ran to this thread after seeing the post on Insta.

How much is Alice going to drink in the coming hours?!

Reactions: 16
Requesting engagement-themed thread title suggestions when we get to post number 900, please! 😍
Ioan and Bianca will finally have a wedding, while Alice still has dog crap on her bedding.

(Yes I know it's early, this isn't a totally serious suggestion)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I have barely been on here but I came as soon as I saw the wonderfully, beautiful news. They both look so incredibly happy and in love.
---
The way I ran to this thread after seeing the post on Insta.

How much is Alice going to drink in the coming hours?!
Me too ✋️

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.