Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #226 AFE "very broad and overbearing with terrible breath and awful shoes”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree. I also think if I and B have a kid there will be happy family photos on her insta. The kids will see what they are missing by rejecting IG. Also AFE's lifestyle will only get worse. There's no way IG will keep paying her $10k a month to sit on her arse. When the kids can't be bribed with the latest iPhones, etc and they have to live somewhere ordinary, giving their dad the finger might be less of a thrill.

Reactions: 31
Awww Sally that sounds like a lot to deal with. I hope you’re ok - your posts are always fab and make me smile

And yep I zipped round the zoo last time and it was great. Had to learn how to take a corner properly though!!
---
He absolutely would have told them but you can bet your life savings Alice will be telling her FMs that they blindsided her and the girls
---

I also have a walking stick and mobility scooter
Ahhh I have found some of my people

I’m looking at a scooter that goes up very steep hills at the mo. Does Alice live on a hill?? Ha! Bet she uses the kid’s skateboards on a pulley system to get her arse up and down it if she does. The fucking twat.

Reactions: 15
She’s too busy in the DM comments to fire up Tone’s account
I think Tone has been outed as AFE. Maybe some twitter forensics were done.

Oooh. She used to like Vlad. Someone's raging but can't let rip like before.

Reactions: 26
She'll have to deal with it when they are disrespectful teenagers. I hope the child support is stopped by the judge. Support your kids alone, Abuser.

Reactions: 32
Thread Title Suggestion:

No longer caged or upstaged, Yo and B are engaged, vows will be exchanged

ETA shortened it

Reactions: 36
Thread Title Suggestion done by someone else earlier (can't remember who)

Getting a marriage proposal without an ultimatum - priceless.

Reactions: 50
Thread title suggestion: (I can’t help myself) I’m sorry Ms Evans, I am for real, Ioan has moved on with his life, Bianca’s gonna be his second wife (to the tune of OutKast’s Ms Jackson)

Reactions: 23
Going back to “love trumps hate” it’s funny because a lot of people are on tattle due to her hate. I discovered Alice, Ioan and Bianca via the hate Alice spewed on twitter which ended up in the daily mail. I couldn’t work out what the hell was going on and how some “celebrity” could post such vile shit all over the internet. I came here cos you all seem to know everything, and none of it made sense. When you come here and read all her history then it makes complete sense.
I’m here cos of Alices hate.

Now I’ve stayed because of Bianca and Ioans love.

Reactions: 41
I'd like to correct my earlier comment. It's not that Al hasn't acted in anything for 10 years. She is in a short film for 2.3 seconds.

Reactions: 26
In a way she was right. Look where she is with her hate and look where they are with their love loooool. Love did indeed trump hate

Reactions: 22
100% agree. They separated three years ago, and he filed for divorce soon after. He has been with Bianca for two and a half years. He has been divorced for six months. An engagement is not inappropriate or unexpected.

Reactions: 45
She’s too busy in the DM comments to fire up Tone’s account
True fucking story
It's so obvious it's her with loads of them, now we know why her bills are 3.5k a month, she's probably got 20 laptops and 3 servers on the go 24/7

Reactions: 28
Ioan Gruffudd engaged to Actress Bianca Wallace

View attachment 2704805
It’s a beautiful ring I’m biased cos I too have a 3 stone engagement ring . Although I think it may need to be resized? It’s going slightly sideways on her finger. I love this photo, the closeness of it. They really do make a beautiful couple
---
The Welsh and Scottish are all Celts! Given I’m Irish I always support Celtic teams in sports… unless we are playing them!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.