Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I agree about the article etc and being more clever - but why? She wasnt clever, she wasnt clever and suddenly - she is? Im suspicious.. it could have finally accumulated - the realisation I mean, but still..
Ps just to add: to me her being more sly and clever is a change. From her so far certain pattern. Did something scare her or was she paid - I dont know, was that clearly overpaid child support conditional?
I have said it before but Alice had many periods, most notably actually early on in the separation, where she was capable to zip it publicly, and every time we later found out that she just upped her abuse behind the scenes instead. She probably would run a more public approach without the Restraining Order, and the fact that her alts were running practically non-stop from may until the evaluation started (plus her propaganda over the DM) just shows that this approach isn't necessarily because she has become clever, she is just more scared. But this approach to go from being very public to very silent is nothing new for her, those waves have been common so far. I don't know if it's "strategy" (i.e. she starts zipping it whenever Ioan opens the purse) or if it's simply a addict that tries to move on, relapsing into old patterns every time.

Reactions: 36
Leopard's don't change their spots they just camouflage their behaviour and Alice is no exception imo. She's biding her time and will be active with her cohorts on her WhatsApp. It's telling that her cohorts have been posting screenshots from here in her absence on X and claiming they're Bianca or relatives, it shows she's still peddling lies but being secretive.
I believe that Alice is going to try to reinvent herself and may possibly have undergone cosmetic surgery and we'll be treated to a coming out extravaganza near the court dates via Boshoff and the DM. I think Alice is realising just how much damage she's done to herself in trying to ruin Ioan and is thinking she can write off her behaviour if she undertakes a period of silence.

Reactions: 22
Leopard's don't change their spots they just camouflage their behaviour and Alice is no exception imo. She's biding her time and will be active with her cohorts on her WhatsApp. It's telling that her cohorts have been posting screenshots from here in her absence on X and claiming they're Bianca or relatives, it shows she's still peddling lies but being secretive.
I believe that Alice is going to try to reinvent herself and may possibly have undergone cosmetic surgery and we'll be treated to a coming out extravaganza near the court dates via Boshoff and the DM. I think Alice is realising just how much damage she's done to herself in trying to ruin Ioan and is thinking she can write off her behaviour if she undertakes a period of silence.
She could never in her wildest dreams compare to Glenn Close, but for some reason I've got an image of her strutting out in public ala Cruella De'Ville, Emma tossed around her shoulders like a fur stole and an Ozempic syringe in her hand reminiscent of the cigarette holder.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How fast will Alice get drunk and post everything she claims she didn't do after she sees the report from the custody evaluator.

200w (3).gif

When the abuse by proxy is brought up in court.
Screenshot_20240114_193302_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ioan has a thing to say things about Alice that are meant to be nice but with a clear mind are actually pretty revealing and it's typical for a victim to not realize these things at the time.

the engagement story...he thought it was cute, everyone else watching this realized that this dude doesnt realize the abuse he is suffering.

that guardian interview a year before they broke up...He wanted to praise her parenting by a little story about him taking care of the kids for a week and showing off about it, to which she then said "try 6 months". The psychos, like Alice's army, took it as a admission that he cant parent (how?). The sane recognised how much Alice is putting him down.

the quote above equals her to a cult, and she was. That he somehow recognised that even at the time when he was fully emerged in this cult is kinda insane. It's a bit similar to Ella recognising that her mom is a tit (from the recording apparent) but yet executes her orders. That neither walked away from this marriage after that interview is nuts to me. Ioan because he had the right realization (he shouldnt have even entered it, especially after the engagement), Alice because what Ioan said was deeply hurtful if you truly believe in the big love story.
“Try six months.” She had a bleeping nanny and housekeeper. She hasn’t ever done the daily grind of parenting, but she can belittle Ioan.

I have never really understood why he married her. If it had been a whirlwind relationship, maybe, but after 8 years, he must have realised what a deeply fucked up and nasty person she was.

I think he knew he was making a mistake, but their 2 personalities were a toxic mess.

Ive never seen wedding photos which are so miserable. Ioan looks diminished in his too big suit, Alice looks angry

She would have perpetrated the lie of the “perfect”relationship. Thank God Ioan decided he couldn’t do that anymore.

Reactions: 22
Interesting theory. It never occurred to me that she might think she could salvage her looks or her reputation. I’ve been going back and forth between two thoughts. Maybe somebody finally got through to her how very close she was to potentially losing any custody (and the $$ that go with it) if she continued behaving badly. My other thought, based largely on B’s recent posting to the effect that Ioan is wise and understands what has to be done made me wonder if some sort of deal was being cut that might let mAlice off the hook for what she owes him financially just to get the whole nightmare to end, including the impact on B’s health.

Reactions: 13
“Try six months.” She had a bleeping nanny and housekeeper. She hasn’t ever done the daily grind of parenting, but she can belittle Ioan.

I have never really understood why he married her. If it had been a whirlwind relationship, maybe, but after 8 years, he must have realised what a deeply fucked up and nasty person she was.

I think he knew he was making a mistake, but their 2 personalities were a toxic mess.

Ive never seen wedding photos which are so miserable. Ioan looks diminished in his too big suit, Alice looks angry

She would have perpetrated the lie of the “perfect”relationship. Thank God Ioan decided he couldn’t do that anymore.
For some reason there are very few photos too, which is kind of strange. I remember that story about them "having to redo photos because of paps" (?!?!) or something like that, but its strange that most in circulation - group with mAlice and fag, dragging to altar, her lead to altar by brothers, them on the beach with her holding veil - are not very good photos, as in not everybody looking to their advantage. Which to mAlice is of course nothing as long as she looks good. But still - why so few? Everything is weird about this wedding, same as everything is weird about mAlice
---
Yes, all the while saying, "It's utter utter utter defamation". 🤭 She would have puked in Bernal's office though, as she not allowed to take home the evaluation report.

As in a bribe? Possibly in the sense that they don't want her to be evicted in the middle of the evaluation and hearings and use that to stall things. If IG has any sense, he will want to claw back what he overpaid her though.
Not so much a bribe, but more like (very primitively putting it) "here is your money, but if we get so much of a word out of you, it stops and you get sued". But I dont know if its even possible legally. Bribes Im sure wont work on someone like her because would increase her sense of having the power. A combination of potential financial benefit with potential serious consequences if not playing ball might. But its all speculation of course, just spending time till court date guessing :)
---
I have said it before but Alice had many periods, most notably actually early on in the separation, where she was capable to zip it publicly, and every time we later found out that she just upped her abuse behind the scenes instead. She probably would run a more public approach without the Restraining Order, and the fact that her alts were running practically non-stop from may until the evaluation started (plus her propaganda over the DM) just shows that this approach isn't necessarily because she has become clever, she is just more scared. But this approach to go from being very public to very silent is nothing new for her, those waves have been common so far. I don't know if it's "strategy" (i.e. she starts zipping it whenever Ioan opens the purse) or if it's simply a addict that tries to move on, relapsing into old patterns every time.
I remember you said she had quiet periods before (I do listen! :)) but to me this one feels a bit different, although Im not sure why, probably just me being a bit more involved/ aware of evaluation and being curious
But also BIB - that makes sense. And in my view is very possible! It could also coincide with her drinking relapse or whatever she is taking..

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Alice is being quiet for the trial and evaluator. There’s no way she is staying quiet post trial.

She has even said herself she is coming back, so has Tony just today with saying he is going to have a lot to say and prove when he comes back (he needs to actually leave to come back).

They are just pretending to be decent people for the trial. Alice sock accounts were in full abuse mode only months ago. Post trial we will see her reinvent herself into the post divorce abused ex wife. She’s definitely coming back anyway.

Reactions: 25
My assumption is that this may be coming down to a combination of two factors: One, trying to put on a devoted-mother-is-fully-cooperating-for-the-sake-of-her-beloved-BAYBEEEEZ show for Dr Dupee. Two, having finally understood (or been made to understand) that being her usual charming self won’t get her through this particular evaluation and impending court appearances, or rather, it won’t result in the desired outcome.

Keeping her mouth shut is not in her nature, and it feels like a massive explosion is building underneath all that forced silence. Once her “fight” for the girls and the money – not necessarily in that order – is over and no legal avenues are left to abuse explore, social media will be all she has left ... and she will make a Yellowstone eruption look like a confetti popper. I could be wrong, but as Welp pointed out, she has been silent before and always came back with a vengeance.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My side-eye with Ioan is he would have seen her at her worst attacking other people but still married her. Some ppl enjoy being in a narcs inner circle because it empowers them, they feel like it means they’re special and they get a buzz from it. The ‘official’ fan lady strikes me as like that, she felt elevated and she was giddy from it. It’s weird because the role they get is so yes-man and servant-like, it’s demeaning. Think of teenagers that suck up to the school bully.

It’s possible Ioan didn’t see it much and confused her arrogance for confidence, and her nastiness for over assertiveness. Then the rose tinted glasses fell off .. 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.