Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to be morbid, but he could actually be dead and we wouldn't know. Even Al wouldn't want to give away that cover up to cry on IG.
Good job he was put on the Adjacent Celeb Death Pool then.

Deb told me that AE hardly mentioned Tone until he got ill and he was near death. That's when they started talking again. The illness is real but that account is bogus.

Reactions: 23
I’m catching up but don’t think anyone has brought this in as a thread title?

“Alice Evans: broad and overbearing, with terrible breath and awful shoes.”

Brilliant quote, that made me laugh out loud!
where was that snippet from originally?
---
Best bit is that Ioan gets a mention from another poster as being

Slim, incredibly good looking and a bit flirty. Or words to that effect.
which thread is that?

Reactions: 2
lovely Little shot of Ioan and Alun. So nice for him to have fam around, and for so long. Don’t he ever stayed that long when Alice was around

Reactions: 21
He did however have a picture of him and Rachel drinking a pint of beer not so long ago as "proof" they were still together . Course it could have been an oul pic . Who knows with those 2 siblings. Billy liar and his big sis Aliar

Reactions: 10

I might have missed if this was posted. It feels like something has shaken loose lately after the $10k/month support reveal.

I wonder what other compromises have been made for peace ?

Reactions: 31
Late to the party on this one, but I fucking love it. Can we please have more “court scenarios” lovely legal bods?

Hello Turds! I”m not on this thread much anymore so feel like I’m always playing catch up! Plus AE is quiet at the mo so been floating around other threads (especially JM)and I’ve also been busy trying to improve myself.

I’m currently doing a level 2 Business Admkn course, alongside an Excel course, because I need to refresh and update my skill set to see if I can get a flexible work from home job doing even something very basic. I HATE not working, but now my MH is better and my Tietzes isn’t sending me into hospital so much, I’ve decided to try and restart a career of sorts and do my best to find that kind of job. I’ve got lots of other things lined up so please wish me luck

P.S Alice is a complete cunt!

Reactions: 36
Good luck in everything your doing. It will work out for you. It takes a massive amount of guts to get back into the work system after a long period of not, especially with all you have going on. Your bloody brilliant! . To keep on topic it’s a shame Alice couldn’t take a leaf out of your book

Fuck me, what does he think he is, SAS?!

Less Andy McNabb, more Lonely McKnobhead.
---
Aww thank you lovely, you’re so kind I’m buoyed by the encouragement I’m getting both in real life and online, it’s keeping me going. So thank you

O/T - February inches ever closer and the court date is near. Wonder how AE is feeling about it all and will any of the court proceedings get mysteriously leaked to the DM??

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Great shot of the Brothers Gruff!

I think I missed that dialysis photo you're describing. The one I saw was just a treatment room!
I absolutely love this photo of the brothers, without a doubt they've been able to reconnect and it's lovely to see. We have one set of brothers making memories and then we have Alice and Tony menacing and making threats!

Reactions: 28
Idk enough about kidney disease/dialysis to opine, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's something dodgy going on there.

Poor Walter looks absolutely desolate. As desolate as my boy not at all enjoying a sunny day on the deck after a good few sniffs of catnip. They live such hard lives don't they?

ETA: he's just wandered inside loudly yelling for my attention, plopped himself in my spot and is demanding kisses, cuddles and chin scratches. Obviously he is desperately unhappy and just praying for the Bristol Massive to come rescue him from his life of unmitigated hell.
---
alerting @kingseven
View attachment 2676701

nah, se would never miss out on the grieving

yeah, iirc his chin was visible and matched up with all pics of him
So we're all getting invites to the @kingseven/Alun Gruffud wedding, aren't we?
---
He did however have a picture of him and Rachel drinking a pint of beer not so long ago as "proof" they were still together . Course it could have been an oul pic . Who knows with those 2 siblings. Billy liar and his big sis Aliar
He claimed it was a recent photo of them at the pub. But he looked a lot younger and healthier...
---
Yay Stew Pots! You're an inspiration and I know you'll knock it out of the ballpark. Sending you lots of hugs and good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Poor Walter. Clearly a hugely deprived boy. You ought to be ashamed of yourself for neglecting him to that extent! For shame. *shakes fist angrily

Tone also said the beer he was drinking in the pic was non alcoholic ‘before the trolls started’, or something to that effect. It might still be on his Twitter TL but I really don’t care enough about him to bother my arse looking

Reactions: 16
Yay Stew Pots! You're an inspiration and I know you'll knock it out of the ballpark. Sending you lots of hugs and good luck.
[/QUOTE]

Aww thanks darling @CookieMonsta

I just had to do something but I have accepted I can’t ever do a physical job again, so determined to refresh my skills and try and get something I CAN do. I’m sick of my disabilities and health issues defining my life and I feel like I’m taking some control back.

See Alice?? Things are always possible and changes can be made if you put your mind to it. But no, you’d rather sit on your fat arse going between ignoring your kids or lovebombkng them with inappropriate shit and posting it online. Stupid twat.

Lol like Docs

Reactions: 6
r
Tone also said the beer he was drinking in the pic was non alcoholic ‘before the trolls started’, or something to that effect. It might still be on his Twitter TL but I really don’t care enough about him to bother my arse looking
He was drinking a pint in that photo, I have never ever seen non alcoholic beer on draught in a pub, it’s always bottles (much smaller than a pint, I doubt he’d have bought two and decanted them into a pint glass!)

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.