Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt Ioan Gruffudd's girlfriend gives a rats ass at this point.

View attachment 2664389
And how do they know this person is on tattle.
And for the last fucking time. No one on tattle is abusing Malice. We don’t have any contact with her, we’re just gossiping in a remote part of the internet. How difficult is this to understand?

Reactions: 50
Based on Bianca's latest IG story it looks like I & B + Alun are enjoying a day at Universal Studios. What are the chances the girls are with them? Really hoping they are!

Reactions: 20
they are certainly not. it's not like adults wouldnt visit it on their own anyway

obviously Alice will cry foul because Ioan didnt took the kids to Universals back then when they thought they could dictate their father when he should take them (and he declined for good reasons)

Reactions: 30
Here's another response for that idiot. Alice is not a victim. She is the perpetrator of abuse against both her ex husband and his girlfriend.

View attachment 2664636
And let’s not forget the abuse she heaps on her children, how she has weaponised them against their loving father, and the parental alienation she has instigated. The Abuser is not the victim here, she is the perpetrator of all the abuse.

Reactions: 24
Absolutely fucking brilliant!!!!! I’m howling!! Omg…breathe girl..! Bahahaahaaa

Reactions: 10
Based on Bianca's latest IG story it looks like I & B + Alun are enjoying a day at Universal Studios. What are the chances the girls are with them? Really hoping they are!
Came here to ask the same! I hope the girls are with them.

Reactions: 5
Thank you @Ametrine for responding with this information. It stopped me from replying in a much less eloquent manner! CPTSD is very far removed from a ‘fad’ and I very much admire B for sharing that she has this diagnosis.

Reactions: 27
This was brought up in the court documents. This person should read them.

Reactions: 15
If she's being evaluated...and Ioan's brother is in LA it will be interesting to see what her excuses are to Dr D for not allowing him to see his nieces - because whatever she says about Ioan and Bianca and door slamming and whatever other bs reasons she comes up with as to why it's the girls who want nothing to do with Ioan and nothing to do with PA.....
Why can't or won't they see Alun then? What's he ever done wrong?
PA it is then.

Reactions: 33
he committed the unforgivable crime of supporting his brother and the bogan

Reactions: 36
he committed the unforgivable crime of supporting his brother and the bogan
Oh yes..and he ran that race in Wales for MS - he never supported any of Alice's illnesses like this. Traitor.

Reactions: 40
This is from 2021. Are they rereading our threads or are they compiling our best ofs?
Fishing for evidence for Alice that Bianca is in cahoots with members on here therefore she is harassing Alice via proxy. Alice has to come up with a viable reason why she's stopped Ioan having the girls in Bianca's presence. Unfortunately there's evidence against Alice from the twitter records that shows from the moment Bianca stepped foot on American soil Alice swore then she'd never allow the girls to meet her!
This is why Alice is silent and going to present this as a reason why Ioan shouldn't have joint custody. Moo!!

Reactions: 17
Oh yes..and he ran that race in Wales for MS - he never supported any of Alice's illnesses like this. Traitor.
And Alice was SO nice to Alun the five times she met him, why didn’t Alun side with her, instead of Ioan?

Reactions: 22
And Alice was SO nice to Alun the five times she met him, why didn’t Alun side with her, and not Ioan?
Didn't Alice threaten to make Alun homeless because he lives in Ioan's property and it's included in the assets Alice is entitled to

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.