Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #224 You can’t be a mother if you’re busy being your brother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Al gets $10K a month from her ex husband, while still refusing to work. Make that a headline, DM.

It's so abysmally stupid though. It will just be clawed back later.

Reactions: 28
Tell me you thought your made up expenses were going to be honoured without telling me…
I see ALICE EVANS IS STILL A MASSIVE CUNT.
That was for all my Twitter famalam and fans…

Reactions: 64
Does this mean that Ioan is no longer paying anything else for Alice apart from health insurance for her and the girls? Or, had he already stopped paying for things directly apart from her rent after she moved?

Reactions: 5
Does this mean that Ioan is no longer paying anything else for Alice apart from health insurance for her and the girls? Or, had he already stopped paying for things directly apart from her rent after she moved?
No. health insurance is paid (for kids at least). this money that gets now paid is paid directly to Alice

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
No. health insurance is paid (for kids at least). this money that gets now paid is paid directly to Alice
Wasn't it also required to be covered for Alice as a condition to the bifurcation being granted?

Reactions: 9
“Rescued from the depths of South Central from a family that all looked more Chihuahua than her

What. The. Actual. Fuck.
I took that to mean the mum dog and other dogs in the litter who all looked more Chihuahua than Emma. But this is Alice so you never really know...

Reactions: 13
What will her crowd bleat about now that this money is coming to her.
10K/month just isn’t enough for a special lady like Alice who is used to the finest things in life and Beverley Hills is so expensive and she has to live there and she needs a maid and it’s expensive being an actress and she’s such a special lady and California is expensive and Bianca has money and Alice should get that and he’s a deadbeat dad and 1.5K isn’t enough for a child in Beverley Hills and you want them to live with the poors and and and…

Don’t worry, Alice will find some shite for her little poo trumpets to spout.

Hey Tone, how much of the 10K are YOU getting?

Reactions: 34
Back to the forensic accountant - $42k seems a lot of money to spend to chase $100k which Alice herself admitted "moving"
I mean you don't really need an accountant to work that out when she admitted it....there must be other money that went missing

Reactions: 36
Back to the forensic accountant - $42k seems a lot of money to spend to chase $100k which Alice herself admitted "moving"
I mean you don't really need an accountant to work that out when she admitted it....there must be other money that went missing
Yes there’s something going on underneath isn’t there. Perhaps the 150-200k that she’s spaffed away this year on not a lot. Perhaps the payments to Gloria are being investigated. The use of his credit cards and money withdrawals from him. Got to be more to it somewhere

Reactions: 30
I've never seen this before, what in Christmas ball-balls is she rambling on about
Not one sentence makes sense

Reactions: 15
Perhaps it goes back further, for the forensic accountant? he got paid a fair whack for Harrow and Liar and that all disappeared. Can’t blame ivf for that

Reactions: 22
I sincerely hope so. I'm fuming that she's still harassing and abusing him in every way but physical and still gets to bleed money out of him! Obviously the kids need CS and I would think a lot less of him if he didn't pay for them, but the laws seem so unfair that she can continually abuse him and he still has to pay her.

Reactions: 34
The ‘depths’ of South Central? A neughbourhood which is 78% Latino/Latina? Owners who ‘looked more like a chichuahua than [Emma]? Comparing Hispanic people to dogs?
How FUCKING RACIST. I’m not using [Alice CAPS], I’m using Angry ones. How fucking DARE she, the utter BITCH.

prospective thread title: the one where Ioan Gruffudd’s ex-wife is racist towards an entire demographic.

Reactions: 27
Tell me you thought your made up expenses were going to be honoured without telling me…
I see ALICE EVANS IS STILL A MASSIVE CUNT.
That was for all my Twitter famalam and fans…
Missing you and Kiki Mimsy. I know you are happily married (to Mr Mimsy, not Kiki) but for God's sake leave the marital bed once in a while and comment!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.