Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #223 Roses are red, violets are blue, my tits are akimbo and buttocks asquew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have followed these threads since the start and this is the most quiet they have been. Let’s hope it’s for a positive reason and the girls are seeing their dad now.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I have followed these threads since the start and this is the most quiet they have been. Let’s hope it’s for a positive reason and the girls are seeing their dad now.
Same, I still read and keep up to date. I’m still here, just struggle to find anything to say. I really hope she is actually taking advice on board (or is finally tit scared) rather than the usual clam before the storm.

Reactions: 22
POV: The Dragon’s Back was months ago and Alun never posts anything on the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think Dupee put the wind up AE and she is trying to behave. I presume Karin Manger ripped her a new one by now as it was obvious she was trying to undermine the reunification therapy. For all we know, Dupee has looked at the 'hate site' Alice was ranting about, saying it had close links to BW. I hope she has seen this video where AE says she will 'protect' the kids from seeing a good father and has found a lawyer who will do so. I will link it again for good measure as the PA is so obvious. She also says "[Bianca] doesn't give a tit" - wtf? BW would like a good relationship with the kids as she is part of IG's life and no she doesn't want to be their 'new mom'. Then she goes on about "he [IG] scares the tit out of me" just because he wants joint custody. I hope it's presented as evidence at the hearing. Also she is 'crying' without tears again and quickly gets angry with the "Change your name" bit at the end. Always the bully.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
I honestly think that the kids are starting some sort of relationship with their father and that is the reason for the silence. The only thing she can say is that they are having communication with their father and they hate it - which she isn't allowed to - hence the silence on all platforms from all socks and relatives !

Reactions: 17
I honestly think that the kids are starting some sort of relationship with their father and that is the reason for the silence. The only thing she can say is that they are having communication with their father and they hate it - which she isn't allowed to - hence the silence on all platforms from all socks and relatives !
The longer the silence continues the more hope I have that this might be starting to happen.

I just fail to envisage a scenario where Alice begins to co-parent healthily ever.

Reactions: 16
If Dupee and the other professionals are doing their jobs well, they won‘t have create an adversarial relationship or environment with Alice. It’s not a productive way to work with people generally and certainly not with Alice. They need her relaxed and answering questions.

Alice will of course take that as an opportunity to love bomb and lie. She will think she is on top of all of this and in that state she will comply with advice and direction to stay off SM. She is at her most vicious and ranty when she thinks she has nothing to lose or not in control.

This is a court led process and it is high conflict but the professionals and the process are designed to try to dampen the adversarial nature of what is going on. This is why it looks like a frustrating process for those of us who believe Alice is a bad person and bad mother. To us we look at the evidence of this and scream for something to be done to end her reign of abuse. But I understand that they need to see if anything can be redeemed from this situation that could give the girls a better chance at life.

Alice will of course change once the report is produced. Whilst the professionals will have listened to her and let her speak “her truth” they will have validated her claims and Ioans claims. The facts and evidence will speak to the real truth. Alice instigated the toxic media interest in the divorce and put her children right at the centre of that storm. She has incited people to attack Ioan and told lies about him in the media. She has publicly stated she will do everything she can to prevent co parenting. She has royally fucked up the kids education. She does nothing to give them a stable home (no job and an unaffordable home). She has appeared and presented on SM as being drunk and off her head.

There will be criticism of Ioan but it will be mild to non existent and beyond his control.

My minor gripe with Ioan. He is an actor and therefore will be in the public eye from time to time. But he isn’t part of a professional couple. He really should start doing professional appearances on his own. He could take some of the media pressure off the situation if he was just Ioan Gruffudd The Actor. I don’t care how Alice feels about this. However I think his children would benefit from nothing more feeding the media attention about the divorce, Alice’s insanity or his relationship. And whilst it is a drop in the ocean compared to the Alice shitstorm it could be meaningful.

I’m not saying he cannot be seen or photographed with his girlfriend but he needs to stop being defined professionally as a part of a couple. As do a lot of actors and actresses.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
My minor gripe with Ioan. He is an actor and therefore will be in the public eye from time to time. But he isn’t part of a professional couple. He really should start doing professional appearances on his own. He could take some of the media pressure off the situation if he was just Ioan Gruffudd The Actor. I don’t care how Alice feels about this.
I believe actors mostly only do appearances when they have something to promote. So we should expect to see Ioan being interviewed on his own when Bad Boys 4 launches. Of course he’s well within his right to bring her to the premiere, and we should expect Alice to try and orchestrate something to deflect attention away from that event.

Apart from the MS Society event, I believe the appearances he’s been doing with Bianca have been as guests at events for their friends, and she’s probably been invited too, rather than being his plus one.

Reactions: 25
I just fail to envisage a scenario where Alice begins to co-parent healthily ever.
Correct - that is never going to happen. People who hope that AE has improved because she is quiet, don't know our Alice. All it means is her dirty work in not online, not that it's not going on. I would say if anything that she has ramped up the PA and is very busy coaching and grooming the kids to make sure the reunification therapy doesn't work and that the kids will say what she wants them to at the hearing. That's what she does instead of working.

Alice will of course change once the report is produced.
AE hasn't got that much self-control. It's a thorough 3 months process and the mask will slip well before the evaluation is done.

he needs to stop being defined professionally as a part of a couple.
I don't think he is. He was a professional actor before AE or BW ever came on the scene and he will still be even if he and BW split. We get minor glimpses of his private life thanks to BW's insta but that's it. He doesn't really post himself and he's not going to start now. His timeline is usually work related promo and sadly he doesn't get much work now. All he had this year was 2 weeks on BB4 and the Comic Con weekend.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
And it answers the question that I've seen on here about why there are so many of these IG, BW, AE threads. Apparently when Alice stops supplying material, we go quiet! Who would have thought it?

Also, absolutely gorgeous bouquet of autumnal looking flowers on B's 🐝 insta story
---
119. I swear I'm not stalking him :ROFLMAO:
🤣🤣🤣 thought it would be easier for me to look at numbers than faces!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
With the reunification therapy, will the girls be gradually introduced to Bianca in a safe environment with professionals supervising? I would have thought, this would be way of overcoming Alice's characterization of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@kingseven @jackieweavericestorm @IKickLikeKatya Look what I kept! 😎 I stayed up all night through morning to watch him go through the finish line (I'm on west coast of Canada) I followed Alun on the whole race - absolutely loved it and all his support messages from Ioan, Bianca and the Gruffudds 😍
My favourite day was the first day when Mama and Papa G sent messages every couple of hours or so and the final message was just after he finished and was followed by a message from Siwan about fifteen minutes after that. If there are anything like my parents I can imagine they made a call and said. ‘Don’t forget to send you brother a message to say well done’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I believe actors mostly only do appearances when they have something to promote. So we should expect to see Ioan being interviewed on his own when Bad Boys 4 launches. Of course he’s well within his right to bring her to the premiere, and we should expect Alice to try and orchestrate something to deflect attention away from that event.

Apart from the MS Society event, I believe the appearances he’s been doing with Bianca have been as guests at events for their friends, and she’s probably been invited too, rather than being his plus one.
It's a complex topic because while you are right (and when he was promoting The Reunion Bianca stayed away, so that's good) his Social Media really feels too much like he is coordinating things with her. They have the same three links on their bio. 4 of his last 5 posts are posts that also were posted by Bianca and directly or indirectly involve her (which is absolutely not wrong, but it's always about the amount). Okay, they are supposedly working on a project together (which I doubt will ever happen), but for his sake I hope when he has other work to promote that he is focusing more on that.
Unfortunately I'm quite convinced of the opposite.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
With the reunification therapy, will the girls be gradually introduced to Bianca in a safe environment with professionals supervising? I would have thought, this would be way of overcoming Alice's characterization of her.
It all depends how things go with their dad. I think they need to have regular visitation established first with IG before B could be introduced again. A lot of tit went down between the kids and IG (and with Iris as a witness) with the walk outs, missed visits and a lot of nasty behaviour from Ella (and maybe Elsie now) against her dad. It's wrong to assume the reunification with IG will be successful as the kids still live with AE and she will be doing her best to undermine it 24/7.

Frankly I think it will be a failure as long as they are under AE's roof. It really is crazy that they are allowed to live with the one who made them crazy and abusive in the first place.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t believe this has happened yet? I’m not sure if this means anything?
12E1E5E6-8DAB-4715-9F43-CEF6C548B169.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.