Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #223 Roses are red, violets are blue, my tits are akimbo and buttocks asquew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: Mardy bum Marcia

Why does she talk in such a weird way. Like a Star Wars baddie or something from the 70’s.

‘It likes to gaud and prod yet cries when it is returned. I laugh at their pain’. Cretins. Thinks it’s smart. I still laugh’

type tit- it’s weird and cringey. I get she’s from Texas, had no mates and never gets any kind of sex but the language sets my ick off. I can picture her clearly in my head and it really isn’t pleasant🧌
---
Her type of mental is really quite scary.

Reactions: 11
Thanks for the new thread - have I missed an in joke or is there a reason askew is spelt incorrectly? If not, can it be corrected? That's going to bother me for 50 pages otherwise 🤣🙈🤣
It's from this post Alice wrote on Sarah Michelle Gellar's Instagram from a few years back (bearing in mind Alice loves to criticise other people's spelling and grammar):

1700775032848.png

Link to @welp's post where she found it:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
AE: Whaddya mean my tits are akimbo??! It's Utter Utter defamation! I am screenshatting the thread title for my files!

View attachment 2589221

Even though things are slow we can take comfort in having the best thread tits titles on Tattle.
Oh mate. This always needs to go behind a spoiler.
Been feeling so bloody crook, was doing OK this morning until this resurrected my nausea 🫢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
AE: Whaddya mean my tits are akimbo??! It's Utter Utter defamation! I am screenshatting the thread title for my files!

View attachment 2589221

Even though things are slow we can take comfort in having the best thread tits titles on Tattle.
Why the duck is she incapable of closing cupboard doors? and ps those basset ears are not sexy

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

View attachment 2589221

Whenever I see that picture, my first reaction is: "why are you so thirsty at that age. Grow the hell up"

• Haha
Reactions: 30

View attachment 2589221

Hi all 👋
Still got some personal shite going on, thankfully the thread has been slow, so I've been able to have a catch up....and see that mAlice is unsurprisingly still a bleep 😉
This photo needs behind a spoiler, I'm off to bleach my eyes 🤮

Congratulations on the title thread, its a cracker 🤣💅

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Re: Mardy bum Marcia

Why does she talk in such a weird way. Like a Star Wars baddie or something from the 70’s.

‘It likes to gaud and prod yet cries when it is returned. I laugh at their pain’. Cretins. Thinks it’s smart. I still laugh’

type tit- it’s weird and cringey. I get she’s from Texas, had no mates and never gets any kind of sex but the language sets my ick off. I can picture her clearly in my head and it really isn’t pleasant🧌
---
I'm starting to wonder if Marcia is secretly gay and has fantasies about Alice. Or are they sharing the account and this is something Alice has told her to post? I can't see anyone but Alice herself and her sicko weirdos like Loopy, Salad Cream Clive and Brighton Bond, who do fancy her, actually thinking anyone has sexual fantasies of any kind about Alice Abusive Evans. Same way Alice and Co actually think anyone is jealous of her.
---
Yay we finally have this epic thread title!

The Facebook group is a terrifying insight as to how much Alice involved Deb and Lin in their private life

Aside from the over-involvement issues, this is really disturbing to me. Alice was obviously trying to pressure him to do more social media, which he just as obviously wasn't interested in, so she enlists the "help" of his fans to pressure him even more. She was always bullying him, even in subtle ways like this, and undoubtedly justifying it that it was for his own good, to raise his media profile and help his career.
---
It was Al's old SM post on the last thread, a marriage gone "asquew". Resulted in endless piss taking 😁
Say it aint so. The trilingual, grammar policing, smartest person in the room made a spelling mistake?! Colour me shocked, tits akimbo abs buttocks asquew!
---
They don't realise that IG just doesn't like posting. Deal with it. He had a successful career before Twitter etc ever became a thing. Twitter isn't that useful for an actor anyway - it's more for activists, politicians etc. Photos on Insta don't hurt but he has B doing that for him now lol.

As for AE, she is trying to get his fans to do her bidding and it's pathetic egoistical nonsense at per usual.

View attachment 2589091
Sadly SM engagement is actually a thing for less famous actors nowadays. I've read some interviews from actresses who have lost roles because they didn't have as many followers or post much. Movies cost an astronomical amount of money to make and the money men are looking for any way to try and ensure a good return. To their way of thinking a large SM following can potentially guarantee a bigger audience.

That said, to me, Alice trying to pressure Ioan into posting more, and even enlisting the help of his fan site, is just more covert bullying on her part.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Why the duck is she incapable of closing cupboard doors? and ps those basset ears are not sexy
Perhaps she thinks open cupboard doors ooze Parisian chic? 😆 like that picture of a pile of prada shoes on a bed, from her time with Picasso..
To me its not so much the spaniel ears but the pose ans the expression on her face - urgh 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sadly SM engagement is actually a thing for less famous actors nowadays. I've read some interviews from actresses who have lost roles because they didn't have as many followers or post much.
I agree that if IG was young and starting out as an actor he would have his SM numbers looked at. But he's not young and he made his name before SM took off. It depends on the size of the project and who they are casting for tbh. I doubt Will Smith looked at IG's SM numbers and gave him the job based on that. A big movie like BB4 has a massive marketing budget so they don't need IG to tweet day and night about it. He's lucky in that respect as while he likes lurking he was never into posting.

Reactions: 18

The Facebook group is a terrifying insight as to how much Alice involved Deb and Lin in their private life

bleeping hell that's so cringy. Especially the bit asking people to like and retweet Alice's tweet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Ugh. No wonder people in Hollywood and their former friends avoid her like the plague. Nothing is sacred or private with her. Anything for clicks.

Reactions: 17
Aww. I'm surprised Alice hasn't reacted to this. She hates it Ioan and Bianca are wished happiness.

Screenshot_20231124_193916_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.