Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #223 Roses are red, violets are blue, my tits are akimbo and buttocks asquew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talk someone through a passive panic attack [sic]? Yeah, that's not how it works. Almost like they don't know what they are like, how curious.

And the constant talk about panic attacks...just like Al :rolleyes:

Reactions: 22
I always picture "Tone" as Rumpelstiltskin when he goes off on an unhinged tirade. 😁
Poor Rumpelstiltskin, he doesn't deserve that! 😂
---
OMG!! You saw the opportunity and you ran with it! 😂 You win the Golden Turd Trophy for today.
---
There hasn't been much talk about marriage actually. IG was already very cautious about marriage to Alice and still got it wrong. If IG wants to dick about in another 7 year courtship, it's possible that he will lose Bianca. She might not be the barnacle that Alice was/is and she might want to have children without using IVF (which would be a lot harder for IG to pay for now).

Obviously, it goes without saying that they can do what they want and that could include Bianca wanting to leave a relationship that isn't going anywhere. MOO
Bianca was also in an abusive relationship with a narc. She might very well not want to get married again. I haven't even been married but watching Alice's shitshow and the way she's used the courts to try and keep Ioan tied to her for as long as possible makes me wary of marriage! For some people marriage is the be all end all goal of a romantic relationship, for other people it's just not that important. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Tone is on one of his Twitter tirades and has apparently been talking Alice/himself through a panic attack…? Due to her being harassed by social media TROLLS but is definitely not actually on sm, so how she knows what these trolls are saying is anyone’s guess.
That typo "passive" 🤣
Tone must have been foaming at the mouth while writing those, he's fuming!
Any stress she has, she has brought it on herself, everyone gets upset when a relationship breaks down, and then we hit the angry stage, BUT we move on. Malice caused this shitshow, nobody else, her, her fault; and now she's being exposed for the bleep she is, she "upset" 🙄
Looks like karma is edging closer 💅
Imagine how stressed Ioan is, first he has to pluck up the courage to leave an abusive relationship, I think the average "abusee" goes back 5 times before they manage to leave, and even then he fled with with the clothes on his back, and had to get an RO.
She drained him financially, and continues to abuse him online by proxy, and all the while was poisoning his kids against him, causing them god knows what damage.
And Tone thinks mAlice is having a hard time 🤦🏼‍♀️
Tone we don't call you dumbro for nothing you know 😉
---
I read that as “shiny bacon” for some reason.
Me too 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Talk someone through a passive panic attack [sic]? Yeah, that's not how it works. Almost like they don't know what they are like, how curious.

And the constant talk about panic attacks...just like Al :rolleyes:
I'll translate that....
In AliceSpeak a panic attack means a narc tantrum.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'll translate that....
In AliceSpeak a panic attack means a narc tantrum.
It winds me up so much when he says she's having a panic attack, as it makes a mockery to those that actually have them. I get them, and I'm not talking while having one, you can hardly breathe, let alone talk! I bet she couldn't even list the feelings/symptoms without Googling them! I wonder if she even knows the difference between an anexity and panic attack, they are different.
What mAlice is experiencing is "reaping what you sow" and what daily life is like for billions of people, you know, having to work, budget, clean, cook etc etc.
Panic attack my ass!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Alice and her "panic attacks = she's running out of roads to conceal her parental alienation.

Reactions: 21
Tone is on one of his Twitter tirades and has apparently been talking Alice/himself through a panic attack…? Due to her being harassed by social media TROLLS but is definitely not actually on sm, so how she knows what these trolls are saying is anyone’s guess.
Tone is in a wheelchair, how is he going to ‘come for’ someone when he has to go to dialysis every other day or more, poor delusional old Tone/Alice. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New thread folks, in all the excitement of being the luckily winner I forgot to put the title on 😬

eta Ooh mods fixed it already 🙌🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.