Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loveu2

VIP Member
I'd like to know why 54 people voted down on this comment. WTF? Does Big Al have 54 accounts here?

Screenshot_20231201_103459_Chrome.jpg

---
If there are any new readers here, a great place to start is our Wiki (pink button at the top of the screen) and the court document index:
Your work has been recognized.

Screenshot_20231201_143037_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
Alice Evans is a very caring normal person

and Donald Trump is a very stable genius.
Screenshot_20231129-175734~2.png

Hahaha!!

This is from the DM article. There are some good ones but this had me doing a literal spit take.

She's totally normal in regards to divorce! Completely caring & not setting up pap shots of your tearful children outside a courthouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 76

seneca

Bianca ain't trolling - optical neuritis is super serious- basically the same damage that damages the brain sheath nerves damages the optical nerve - often the first and most frightening presentation of MS you wake up almost blind with no central vision in at least one eye or both - in many the vision returns but not always. If she's got the glasses on they are doing an invasive - thing where they shoot lasers into the eye to test the function of the optical nerve . It's painful and frightening . She's putting as she does a positive spin on it . Alice couldn't be further than her mind . I hope her vision is ok .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
She can’t get a job at Starbucks because her agent thinks it would look bad

😂😂😂😂

Not the DVRO, not the pages and pages of documented abuse, not the false allegations she coached her daughter into, just the job at Starbucks would make her look bad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Some responses to AB are funny. Is Jeff a Tattler?

1701387961684.png

and
1701387984943.png

In fact, it was Jeff who tipped off AB about the DM article.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Loveu2

VIP Member
Telling it like it is.
Instead of bitching about the money Ioan spent on lawyers and the DVRO against her, Alice could have had half of it. All she had to do is be reasonable.

Screenshot_20231201_122750_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Hiraeth

VIP Member
If there are any new readers here, a great place to start is our Wiki (pink button at the top of the screen) and the court document index:

• Heart
Reactions: 63

NarcRage

VIP Member
What's more likely in the run up to Christmas?

A) Applying for a job at Starbucks
or
B) GoFundMyBeverlyHillsLifestyle

I know what I'm putting my money on.....
---
I'm more likely to apply for a job at Starbucks in Los Angeles and I live in London.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
It looks like Trudi McLaughlin was an Alice sock (don't have a date). AE forgot she had already posted this shite as Trudi and then posted it again as "Tone". It's got all the AE hallmarks - obsessed with Bianca and with Bianca's 'chuff'. GFY and deal with your own hairy muff, Alice!!

1701980884517.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

SamFoxStuckinaCloak

Chatty Member
Boshoff’s got another “exclusive”

I do wish Ioan’s lawyers would publish a rebuke to all this bollocks.

Nice directing people to tattle though!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60