Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lurker here, but which therapist was it that would be available in November? Have the children perhaps not started with her, leading to this court order?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just putting it out there despite it being an unpopular opinion, I’m not crazy on it being mentioned what school any minor is at. I’m a mum can’t help it sorry 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Aaaargh...why Judge Josh? why today? when I'm running around getting things together for Thanksgiving!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh, she’s in deep tit.
This. I guess while we were mithering about wondering why Yo wasn't doing anything, his lawyers were putting this together. A formal court order, agreed by Alice and her lawyers, with real consequences of being found in contempt of it is not something to take lightly.
I feel really sorry for the kids, as they're the ones who will be hurt the most by all of this if it is enforced. But their mother's behaviour has led directly to this, and it's time Alice found out the consequences of all her bleeping about.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just putting it out there despite it being an unpopular opinion, I’m not crazy on it being mentioned what school any minor is at. I’m a mum can’t help it sorry 😞
If only Alice would try to minimally parent with the father of her children, then none of this would be public.

She's brought all this horror on her kids with no respect for them or their privacy. She's mentioned before where they are in school on her insta and it's not what was listed. So there's violations on her part. It's truly rotten to the core.

Reactions: 26
One wonders if all of her abusive sock activity on Twitter/X and recent DVRO breaking Insta comments/posts- coupled with more oppositional defiant behavior - have finally brought us to the 'find out' portion of this case.

I think yes.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She’s been as obstructive and aggressive as she possibly can, hasn’t she? She’s broken every order and stipulation, hasn’t she? She’s probably abused IG in Dupee’s presence and has shared every single one of the OFW and court proceedings contents, hasn’t she? She’s been abusive via OFW and other electronic media, hasn’t she? This is why I always hate it when she goes quiet - she’s been escalating behind the scenes.
And that’s a hell of a lot of therapy for all concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I just realised that despite us having two thread titles with her name in, Dr Dupee is not in the glossary in the Wiki.

I've added this description for her, but it's probably not the most accurate as I'm trying to do lots of things at once. If anyone would like to edit it, or suggest edits here, please go ahead!

Dr Dupee - A triple-board certified adult, child and adolescent forensic psychiatrist who was appointed by the court in early-mid 2023 to undertake a child custody evaluation regarding the girls, due to start in October 2023. Dr Dupee will also be assessing Ioan and Alice as to their fitness as parents.

• Heart
I've added four new lies to the list in the wiki. We are now at 56 lies!

• Alice claimed, in text messages to Ioan and on Twitter, that she had "childhood savings" which she would be using to pay for Gloria, and the fees at the private school she wanted Big E to stay at. Alice gave a figure of £100k for these "savings". However, the prenup shows Alice having no funds of that amount. Alice also contradicted herself by saying she didn't have a secret stash of money.

• Alice claimed that she couldn't drop the "Gruff" from her Instagram handle after her divorce, as she is a verified account and would have to start a new account. However, this is a lie, as Welp explains.

• Alice claimed she had been 'ghosted' by Ioan and that she isn't allowed to talk to him, but this is a lie as they can communicate via the Our Family Wizard app. Alice just doesn't like to use this app, because it is monitored and non-deletable.They also have lawyers and a mediator they can communicate through.

• Alice claimed she reached out to Bianca in solidarity over Bianca's health "many times". Tattlers are sure this is a lie due to the fact that Alice insulted Bianca non-stop on her social media, and implied that she was a danger to Alice's kids, leading to Bianca being a protected person in the restraining order against Alice - which was in place by the time Alice made this claim.
81FA6722-4D1E-4EBC-B226-9879ACEF6010 (1).jpeg

Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 20.46.02.png

Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 20.41.58.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I know, I get it I truly do- so much so my husband sent me this before. But I just worry some weird Alice or Ioan stalker reads here and seen a school linked to us. I’m soft, paranoid but most of all a parent 🤷🏼‍♀️

edited to add: Alice is an absolute dick of a mother and I know that.

it’s just should I ever be exposed publicly about Tattle to anything I’ve said, agreed or stood by on here I’d do it without worry or doubt. The only thing I’m not ok with is staying the location of a minor. I know it’s public docs but we have made it easily searchable by Alice’s name.

I’m super grateful for this site but don’t support this. Fully respect the difference of opinion though 🥹

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
  • Alice claimed she reached out to Bianca in solidarity over Bianca's health "many times". Tattlers are sure this is a lie due to the fact that Alice insulted Bianca non-stop on her social media, and implied that she was a danger to Alice's kids, leading to Bianca being a protected person in the restraining order against Alice - which was in place by the time Alice made this claim.
Oh wow I had never seen this one! Madness

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh wow I had never seen this one! Madness
I know. The lies just trip so easily off her tongue.

I also got my first thread title here because of it - #75 Alice claims she's reached out to Bianca, the evidence shows she's a lying wanker (sadly the mods had to change "wanker" to "merchant banker" 🤣 ).

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She’s been as obstructive and aggressive as she possibly can, hasn’t she? She’s broken every order and stipulation, hasn’t she? She’s probably abused IG in Dupee’s presence and has shared every single one of the OFW and court proceedings contents, hasn’t she? She’s been abusive via OFW and other electronic media, hasn’t she? This is why I always hate it when she goes quiet - she’s been escalating behind the scenes.
And that’s a hell of a lot of therapy for all concerned.
Alice has always had the attitude of a small child, "you can't make me"
She's about to find out yes they can.

Thank you so much! I'll add to the court filings index.

I'm guessing this was filed now because Alice has violated one or more of the court orders included in this order and Ioan's attorneys are wanting a formal filed order (rather than a minute order) to point to when they legally string her up for it.

P.S. Bernal's signature is... interesting. 😶
Agree on the signature - looks like he may be coming unwound. Can’t really blame him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know. The lies just trip so easily off her tongue.

I also got my first thread title here because of it - #75 Alice claims she's reached out to Bianca, the evidence shows she's a lying wanker (sadly the mods had to change "wanker" to "merchant banker" 🤣 ).
Maybe we just don't understand Alice's communication style and sense of humour. Perhaps when she was ranting and raving about Bianca being a home-wrecking, gold digging, millionaire heiress, accountant, extra, illness faking bogan, that was actually an olive branch towards friendship.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Bernal will want more money before a trial. Whatever he's been paid so far will be up to a certain point not including any trial. And she has both custody and financial hearings.

I believe she will ditch him just before the custody evaluation report is completed. That way there has to be further hearings/orders about how she views it as a litigant in person (thus costing Ioan more time and money). Because otherwise it is only released to her attorney. If she doesn't have one it has to be available to her personally somehow.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.