Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has this only just been signed now? Was the attachment not a court order until now?
They were all court orders, but they were included in the minute orders issued by the court, not a formal filed order. In a less contentious proceeding things could have been left as they are, but Alice is so obstreperous that they need to formally file a court order. Again, Alice is the one wasting time and money.

Reactions: 52
IMPORTANT SAFETY ANNOUNCEMENT - To those stating they will report Alice to Twitter / X / Police if you are doxed and your identity exposed, I beg you please tread carefully and look after your safety. Please don't forget Alice's brother AlcaTone 'has contacts' and 'knows people*' - you should be very afraid of the Bristol Massive. Could you all please 'check in' on tattle every few hours so we know you are safe an well !

*he doesn't as he's a massive fanny
I can mark myself safe from Alice, but unfortunately not from Lupine as we are in the same city this week. Positive vibes, please 😂

As for the document, I don’t understand why they took so long to sign it and file it. Don’t they know Alice by now?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The court filing index has now been updated and the new link added to the wiki:

• Heart
Reactions: 59
They were all court orders, but they were included in the minute orders issued by the court, not a formal filed order. In a less contentious proceeding things could have been left as they are, but Alice is so obstreperous that they need to formally file a court order. Again, Alice is the one wasting time and money.
So it sounds like this has been filed so that an application can be made to enforce it/impose sanctions then, no? Otherwise why bother to file this?

Reactions: 25
So it sounds like this has been filed so that an application can be made to enforce it/impose sanctions then, no? Otherwise why bother to file this?
That's what I'm thinking the strategy is. Alice has obviously been violating one or more of the court orders (anti-disparagement certainly, and possibly more).

Reactions: 46
I can mark myself safe from Alice, but unfortunately not from Lupine as we are in the same city this week. Positive vibes, please 😂

As for the document, I don’t understand why they took so long to sign it and file it. Don’t they know Alice by now?
Be afraid. Be very afraid. If you come back and start posting paragraphs of pretentious, misogynistic word salad we'll know you suffered the bite of the wolf!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Alice has obviously been violating one or more of the court orders (anti-disparagement certainly, and possibly more).
Yep - there's no way she hasn't violated these and Dupee, the GAL and or the therapists/IG found out. The only question is - how big did the smartest person in the room duck up?
  • Respondent shall be responsible to take the minor child to and to pick the minor child up from her therapy sessions, or to arrange for a third party to do so.
I wonder how many 'sick child' incidents there were?
  • Karin Manger shall have the right to communicate with Respondent and Respondent shall have sessions with Karin Manger, with or without the minor children, as part of the therapy if Karin Manger requests same.
LOL I hope this happened. Sounds like Karin knows what AE has been up to and told/will tell AE.
  • Neither party shall make derogatory remarks about or disparage the other party, either directly or indirectly, to or within the hearing of the minor children or either of them, or make derogatory remarks about or disparage the other party in a manner which is within the view of the minor children or either of them, nor allow any third party to do so.
LMAO this will happen at least once a day an hour.
  • Each party is prohibited from showing the minor children any of the communications on OFW. Each party is prohibited from communicating with the minor children about any of the communications on OFW.
Sure Jan..
  • Neither party shall discuss this proceeding with or within the hearing of the minor children. This includes that neither party shall express to either minor child or within the hearing of either minor child his or her views of the Court's orders or whether it is appropriate for the minor children to be in therapy.
It's obvious AE has told the kids that therapy is a waste of money that should be spent on more eBay tat and takeouts and that the therapists are spies who are trying to make AE look mad - like that ship hasn't sailed.
  • Messages shall be brief, peaceful and child focused, and there shall not be an excessive number of messages sent per day.
When AE is quiet online you can be sure she's raising hell elsewhere. Anyway, they're all on to her. Sweet, as Cartman would say. M'kay!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Yep - there's no way she hasn't violated these and Dupee, the GAL and or the therapists/IG found out. The only question is - how big did the smartest person in the room duck up?
  • Respondent shall be responsible to take the minor child to and to pick the minor child up from her therapy sessions, or to arrange for a third party to do so.
  • Karin Manger shall have the right to communicate with Respondent and Respondent shall have sessions with Karin Manger, with or without the minor children, as part of the therapy if Karin Manger requests same.
LOL I hope this happened. Sounds like Karin knows what AE has been up to and told/will tell AE.
Slightly off topic but how much would you curse your luck for being called Karin Manger (Karen / Manager) 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Fair enough, I was not thinking enough of the girls.
---

Aaaaah but you misunderstand his fetish - its not him helpless, spreadeagled on the track waiting for a gallant saviour..................:ROFLMAO:
Cheers! I’ll never ever ever un see this 😫

edited to add- my god I’m pondering the music choice he’ll put on for the occasion 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
  • Neither party shall make derogatory remarks about or disparage the other party, either directly or indirectly, to or within the hearing of the minor children or either of them, or make derogatory remarks about or disparage the other party in a manner which is within the view of the minor children or either of them, nor allow any third party to do so.
  • Each party is prohibited from showing the minor children any of the communications on OFW. Each party is prohibited from communicating with the minor children about any of the communications on OFW.
Sure Jan..
  • Neither party shall discuss this proceeding with or within the hearing of the minor children. This includes that neither party shall express to either minor child or within the hearing of either minor child his or her views of the Court's orders or whether it is appropriate for the minor children to be in therapy.
It's obvious AE has told the kids that therapy is a waste of money that should be spent on more eBay tat and takeouts and that the therapists are spies who are trying to make AE look mad - like that ship hasn't sailed.
  • Messages shall be brief, peaceful and child focused, and there shall not be an excessive number of messages sent per day.
When AE is quiet online you can be sure she's raising hell elsewhere. Anyway, they're all on to her. Sweet, as Cartman would say. M'kay!
love this.
duck around and find out, Alice...

Reactions: 18
So I've been taking a break due to work and family commitments and just being busy... as I'm currently binge watching the mentalist as I've run out of TV shows I nearly threw up when I heard the dry mouthed witch appeared in the current episode 🤢🤢

So, what have I missed and I really hope everyone is keeping well. Sending lots of love to you all especial those who may be struggling ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sure Jan..
She is surely, truly in the tit now right?

Reactions: 9
For anyone interested....link below about being found in contempt of court.

I reckon Alice has not allowed therapy and not taken the kids to reunification therapy etc and this latest filing is the first step to the tit hitting the fan.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I think he is starting to rethink whether being the Knight at the front of his Queen's fight is truly sensible, giving that he could be sued for defamation and for agitation by his posts and words.
001DEC7A-9CE4-4E0B-AFBC-B7943FD7B371.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She's been publicly saying that Ioan has not been paying, right?

Fafo Alice.

Thank you @ButterTart for getting it. I imagine there's more being lined up for her.

The vista middle school is not where Ella ended up, is it? There is clear evidence for asking why it was changed without the father being involved.

Oh to be a fly on the wall for that answer.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder how many times Alice has said (about the kids) "but she doesn't want to go to therapy"

Reactions: 20
For anyone interested....link below about being found in contempt of court.

I reckon Alice has not allowed therapy and not taken the kids to reunification therapy etc and this latest filing is the first step to the tit hitting the fan.

Oh, she’s in deep tit.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.