Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooooooooooooo slow........ please, Alice, just give into your impulses and post a 'woe is victim me' on SM. This thread is too slow, help us out here. We know you want to.
If I were Alice I would spend some time on the Amber Heard trial videos on YouTube. Just a taste of the stuff she will face going into trial. Those attorneys are brutal and they flush you out of every corner until you are directly in front of the fire hose, with nowhere to go. Alice has given over every element of control to the Courts and the Evaluators and the Attorneys, without understanding what that exactly means for her. It means nowhere to hide and EVERY SINGLE UNTRUTH being uncovered and held up to the light, with rebuttal. Given that most of Alice's lies are there on the internet, that is not too clever. She honestly believes that because her CHILDREN LOVE HER, the courts will never ever possibly view her as an unfit mother. Alice, children LOVING you is not reason for custody - ask Catherine Kassenhoff, who PA'd her children so much they were screaming "We don't want to go with that man". The courts agreed until it was clear she was involved in egregious PA with her children, following which she was stripped of custody and only had supervised visitation. Mental issues, which are clear in Alice and unfortunately clear in her children (their statement they would rather unalive themselves than be with Ioan, as well as the disastrous 'abuse RO') make courts extremely hesistant to provide sole custody - given the fact there is a DVRO in this case they will be doubly hesitant as the law does not allow the court to provide sole custody to a DVRO perpetrator where there is any evidence of domestic abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sooooooooooooooo slow........ please, Alice, just give into your impulses and post a 'woe is victim me' on SM. This thread is too slow, help us out here. We know you want to.
If I were Alice I would spend some time on the Amber Heard trial videos on YouTube. Just a taste of the stuff she will face going into trial. Those attorneys are brutal and they flush you out of every corner until you are directly in front of the fire hose, with nowhere to go. Alice has given over every element of control to the Courts and the Evaluators and the Attorneys, without understanding what that exactly means for her. It means nowhere to hide and EVERY SINGLE UNTRUTH being uncovered and held up to the light, with rebuttal. Given that most of Alice's lies are there on the internet, that is not too clever. She honestly believes that because her CHILDREN LOVE HER, the courts will never ever possibly view her as an unfit mother. Alice, children LOVING you is not reason for custody - ask Catherine Kassenhoff, who PA'd her children so much they were screaming "We don't want to go with that man". The courts agreed until it was clear she was involved in egregious PA with her children, following which she was stripped of custody and only had supervised visitation. Mental issues, which are clear in Alice and unfortunately clear in her children (their statement they would rather unalive themselves than be with Ioan, as well as the disastrous 'abuse RO') make courts extremely hesistant to provide sole custody - given the fact there is a DVRO in this case they will be doubly hesitant as the law does not allow the court to provide sole custody to a DVRO perpetrator where there is any evidence of domestic abuse.
We shouldn't be encouraging Alice to make any statements. I love the fact this thread is going so slow, as means Alice is finally taking things seriously. It might well be that she has lost her chance to keep custody of the kids, but encouraging her to speak out is not going to help the girls. The welfare of girls is the most important aspect of this situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
PS. The fact Loopy is quiet is likely due to the Robbie Harvey backlash. I think he is starting to rethink whether being the Knight at the front of his Queen's fight is truly sensible, giving that he could be sued for defamation and for agitation by his posts and words. In my opinion, I don't think we'll be seeing much of Loopy on 'the frontline' of his war to support 'his Queen Alice' - unless she has him over in Los Angeles for some fun victim binding play, you know, like those old silent movies where the helpless victim is tied in ropes across the train line......... 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
PS. The fact Loopy is quiet is likely due to the Robbie Harvey backlash. I think he is starting to rethink whether being the Knight at the front of his Queen's fight is truly sensible, giving that he could be sued for defamation and for agitation by his posts and words. In my opinion, I don't think we'll be seeing much of Loopy on 'the frontline' of his war to support 'his Queen Alice' - unless she has him over in Los Angeles for some fun victim binding play, you know, like those old silent movies where the helpless victim is tied in ropes across the train line......... 🥴
I imagine him shouting 'Help Regina, Help' in a Penelope Pitstop voice :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We shouldn't be encouraging Alice to make any statements. I love the fact this thread is going so slow, as means Alice is finally taking things seriously. It might well be that she has lost her chance to keep custody of the kids, but encouraging her to speak out is not going to help the girls. The welfare of girls is the most important aspect of this situation.
Fair enough, I was not thinking enough of the girls.
---
I imagine him shouting 'Help Regina, Help' in a Penelope Pitstop voice :ROFLMAO:
Aaaaah but you misunderstand his fetish - its not him helpless, spreadeagled on the track waiting for a gallant saviour..................:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It seems that most of the flying monkeys and socks have jumped ship.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
LOL AE and her FMs don't just want divorce to be illegal, they want anonymous posting on the internet to be illegal to despite it being protected by the First Amendment.
Um, wouldn't that be an own goal given that they change anonymous socks on a regular basis? (Though it should be more often as they fester almost immediately.) They would be forced to reveal themselves as the foetid inhabitants of the lowest level of brainless parasitic protozoa.

Reactions: 15
That’s ok lovely. There was speculation a while back where stuff was said, and I did flounce because of it but I apologised for the flounce and came back because I really do like this thread. It’s funny, with so many clever people on it keeping Aloce under scrutiny.

I think it’s the fact that people think I’m her - literally one of the worst people in the public eye and a byword for abusive behaviour, inappropriate information and pictures of her kids and just being an all round awful person - does hit a nerve because I am nothing like that.
I read your apology for the flounce, but I think everything leading up to it had been deleted by mods, so I didn't get the full drift of what was going on, just thought it was some FM's invading the thread again and things kicking off. But JFC, I can fully understand anyone flouncing at the thought that others think they might be Alice Evans. The woman is a bleeping monster and no one wants to be her! 😂❤
---
@ButterTart @sweetnessfollows @Hiraeth et al - the filing seems to be available now
@welp's polite plea for drop everything and post the documents RIGHT NOW!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
thanks!

Strange that this was only filed now. Hopefully it doesnt mean it hasnt started until now, especially with this bit "Each minor child shall attend therapy once per week pending further order of the Court with a therapist selected by Ms. Greenberg, minor's counsel. The parties stipulated to Ms. Greenberg selecting the therapist for each minor child"

Though this seems to be all from before Ioan filed an ex-parte to speed up the evaluator stuff back in august.

"Karin Manger shall have the right to communicate with Respondent and Respondent shall have sessions with Karin Manger, with or without the minor children, as part of the therapy if Karin Manger requests same."

Those sessions will be fun

Reactions: 35
thanks!

Strange that this was only filed now. Hopefully it doesnt mean it hasnt started until now, especially with this bit "Each minor child shall attend therapy once per week pending further order of the Court with a therapist selected by Ms. Greenberg, minor's counsel. The parties stipulated to Ms. Greenberg selecting the therapist for each minor child"

Though this seems to be all from before Ioan filed an ex-parte to speed up the evaluator stuff back in august.

"Karin Manger shall have the right to communicate with Respondent and Respondent shall have sessions with Karin Manger, with or without the minor children, as part of the therapy if Karin Manger requests same."

Those sessions will be fun
I think this has been done as Alice has been obstreperous. The filing shows she has not been adhering to the verbal court filing, hence the solid court filing.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I can't download it yet either. It's a proposed order, so it may be the court order that Ioan's side would like to have signed after the next hearing, but it's tough to tell from the limited amount of information available.
---

Sweet! Whomever is outed for...*checks notes* posting on the internet is invited to my house for wine, Welsh cheddar, and chocolate. Of course, if it's me, you're all invited. 😎
It's me @Hiraeth! It's me!! Save the chocolate, I'm coming!!!
(And yes that is me in the gif! ;))

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think this has been done as Alice has been obstreperous. The filing shows she has not been adhering to the verbal court filing, hence the solid court filing.
Thank you @ButterTart for sharing the documents.

Is anyone really surprised Alice is being as difficult as possible? She will do everything she can to interfere with the kid's therapy and with the GAL.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you so much! I'll add to the court filings index.

I'm guessing this was filed now because Alice has violated one or more of the court orders included in this order and Ioan's attorneys are wanting a formal filed order (rather than a minute order) to point to when they legally string her up for it.

P.S. Bernal's signature is... interesting. 😶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I think she is
Basically,I think the court filing is saying anything that is apart from or rejecting the court order just placed, will be open to a court adjudication or a final court order in that particular issue. @Hiraeth am I right? I believe this stops resentful parties from continuing issues?

It seems that most of the flying monkeys and socks have jumped ship.
I don't think they've jumped ship but Alice has told them to stand down whilst she's negotiating the financial irregularities dealings. Moo 🐮💅

I think she is

Basically,I think the court filing is saying anything that is apart from or rejecting the court order just placed, will be open to a court adjudication or a final court order in that particular issue. @Hiraeth am I right? I believe this stops resentful parties from continuing issues?
Why has this only just been signed now? Was the attachment not a court order until now?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.