Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL AE and her FMs don't just want divorce to be illegal, they want anonymous posting on the internet to be illegal to despite it being protected by the First Amendment.

I hope the new doc is juicy as when things get slow the FMs (who are best ignored) get some ill-deserved spotlight.
The only thing she doesn't want made illegal is abusing husbands and their new partners !

Reactions: 22
I like how mAlice threatening to top herself because some random on the internet unfollowed her, ISN'T mental illness, but us laughing at her terrible clothes, shoes and acting ability, on a gossip site, is? 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I always worry, rather, when Alice is silent… there is past precedent for behind-the-scenes abuse whenever she goes incognita. I hope she hasn’t been so staggeringly stupid as to carry on overt alienation in front of Dr Dupee - but she seems unable to help herself; she has little to no control over her emotions and reactions.
As for these threats re: doxxing us, because she doesn’t like the fact that - oh, I don’t know, we believe in divorce, particularly no fault divorce; that we fail to fall for her ever changing narrative/claims; we are, unusually, supporting the man in this instance and relying upon legal proof to substantiate the fact that he has been victimised by her cruelty, coercion, physical assault and abuse, malicious communications, numerous and blatant falsehoods, financial abuse, manipulation and destruction of his bond with the children that carry his DNA as well as hers… well. Were she to docx me, for example, I would immediately contact Twitter/X to obtain the details of those doxxing and the police in the UK for Malicioud Communications, and also contact the Sheriff’s Department in WeHo. She would be facing legal action from across the Pond, and although she claims to be poverty-stricken, she would have to dip into her childhood savings/inheritance/misappropriated funds to fight her side - a losing tactic, given that our tiny corner of the internet, for which one has to go looking, is a) protected by free speech laws on both sides of the Atlantic until such laws change; that no direct contact has now or ever occurred; that there has been no discussion of the case on social media sites such as Instagram and Twitter that could be detrimental to her career or employability (she’s done that all by herself); that she would get into very serious trouble in accusing her ex-husband and his partner of slander and coordinated campaigns against her… the list goes on. If she does not like what is written here, she is not obliged to read it; nor are any of her sycophants/cronies. We do not advertise ourselves as a bastion of truth via larger social media platforms; her mentioning of it (which I believe is calculated to continue to draw attention to her narcissistic self) is what has attracted new readers/commenters.
It could be incredibly embarrassing, even for a woman who claims she is beyond embarrassment and has no dignity. And costly. Very costly. Alice must weigh up whether she wants to continue to buy Helmut Lang on eBay or spend more money on yet another lawyer.
Do we know if the guardian ad litem’s reports have been made private by the court as yet?

ETA: a world in which there are few opportunities to divorce would look like C19th Britain/France. If a divorce were sought it could only be impelled by men; men got automatic custody of the children; women’s property rights did not exist, and all the money from any labour was accorded to the man; women could be sent to insane asylums on their husbands’ say-so (a practice that continued until the 1950s and beyond). Alice would receive nothing from such an arrangement. As a Democrat, she should be supporting no-fault divorce with all her might; should the unthinkable happen and Trump returns to office, forced birth will likely be enforced in every state, and women’s rights significantly diminished over the course of his ‘presidency’ (and he may indeed take a leaf out of his buddy Vladimir Vladimirovitch Putain’s book and make himself dictator for life). Does she want her daughters to grow up with fewer rights and freedoms than she herself had?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Were she to doxx me, for example, I would immediately contact Twitter/X to obtain the details of those doxxing and the police in the UK for Malicious Communications, and also contact the Sheriff’s Department in WeHo.
Yep. If anyone is doxxed they should report it to Police and X. It wouldn't be WeHo anymore though but BH. I think part of the reason AE moved out of there is because the Sheriffs in WeHo knew too much about her.

Reactions: 17
Yep. If anyone is doxxed they should report it to Police and X. It wouldn't be WeHo anymore though but BH. I think part of the reason AE moved out of there is because the Sheriffs in WeHo knew too much about her.
IMPORTANT SAFETY ANNOUNCEMENT - To those stating they will report Alice to Twitter / X / Police if you are doxed and your identity exposed, I beg you please tread carefully and look after your safety. Please don't forget Alice's brother AlcaTone 'has contacts' and 'knows people*' - you should be very afraid of the Bristol Massive. Could you all please 'check in' on tattle every few hours so we know you are safe an well !

*he doesn't as he's a massive fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 67
I would do whatever fellow turds think is correct if I am doxxed. However I would have to stop laughing first.
As if being on a celeb gossip site is a big deal.
Calm down AE. Nobody cares except you. All my friends and co-workers know I spend too much time on celebrity gossip.
In fact in my pub trivia group it's one of my special topics.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The order after hearing ....suggests there has been a hearing. Or there is one coming up which is not yet on the docket.

Or do we think they have come to a custody agreement ?

Reactions: 9
The order after hearing ....suggests there has been a hearing. Or there is one coming up which is not yet on the docket.

I think it's probably a financial hearing given the attorneys listed 🤔
I've just seen Elise Greenberg is listed as well so maybe it's all matters they are wanting to have heard.

Reactions: 12
If whatever’s happened is not in her favour, we will soon be hearing about it via a “brave” instagram post, where she defies the law and her DVRO in order to expose the corruption against poor, down trodden single mothers.

Reactions: 27
I'd love to hear how she has presented the move to somewhere she officially does not have the money to pay for the GAL and Dr D. How can she show she's offering stability to their children?

Reactions: 14
I'd love to hear how she has presented the move to somewhere she officially does not have the money to pay for the GAL and Dr D. How can she show she's offering stability to their children?
Everyone would love to level up In their lives, wether that be for themselves, children, elderly parents etc.

That could be wanting to be in a safer neighbourhood, wanting a garden rather than being in a flat, wanting more space for your children to have separate bedrooms etc. But the fact of the matter is, we don’t always have enough money/the right circumstances to do these things.

However in Alice’s brain she seems to think that living in a good area, having the best for her “babies” etc is a god given right and she shouldn’t have to lift a finger for it to happen.

Life and circumstances change and we have to adapt to fit what we have.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
To be honest, we're still telling Alice to shut the duck up. But, she can't help herself.

View attachment 2581937
---
This isn't entirely true. With the DVRO, the PA, and the fact that Alice has received more money than she was entitled to, she may walk away with nothing.

View attachment 2581939
The buffalo and her FMs are dumber than snot. She has used all the alimony she was supposed to receive under the prenup. Only the children is entitled to support at this stage and she is responsible for half their costs. Child support is not going to be enough to allow her to sit on her ass and do nothing.
Wallow in your spiteful revenge, you lazy buffalo and also, get a damn job.

Reactions: 21
I've just seen Elise Greenberg is listed as well so maybe it's all matters they are wanting to have heard.
the attorneys listed are for the whole case, not this specific filing

as I said the name is a bit misleading. ultimately it can mean anything between a off-court agreement a ex-parte hearing (in this case) or Ioan's lawyers are just bored and prepare themselves already for february.

IIRC besides potentially asking for visitation and asking to seal the case Ioan also wanted to file a overview at how much he has already paid Alice. Based on this you can definitely also make a proposal at what he will have to pay her in the future.

Reactions: 20
The attorneys have been listed like that for a while as has the GAL. The pensions are party to the action; that's why they have lawyers listed and they joined the docket some months ago. It would have nothing to do with the most recent request for order.

Reactions: 19
the attorneys listed are for the whole case, not this specific filing

as I said the name is a bit misleading. ultimately it can mean anything between a off-court agreement a ex-parte hearing (in this case) or Ioan's lawyers are just bored and prepare themselves already for february.

IIRC besides potentially asking for visitation and asking to seal the case Ioan also wanted to file a overview at how much he has already paid Alice. Based on this you can definitely also make a proposal at what he will have to pay her in the future.
I’d say it is preempting her demanding more money as she is clearly agitating about running out. I assume he is going to say he’s done his bit and then again. Alice is going to have to dig deep to fund her lifestyle and parenting Choices. I think this could be were he says it’s not that she doesn’t have her own money it’s that she refuses to use it.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she is refusing to take part in the evaluation or just generally being difficult about appointments, saying she's sick, the kids are sick etc and the order requested relates to this?

I can't see his lawyers proposing an order for a hearing in February because it would be a waste of money on legal fees if things change/settle before then.

Reactions: 17
IMPORTANT SAFETY ANNOUNCEMENT - To those stating they will report Alice to Twitter / X / Police if you are doxed and your identity exposed, I beg you please tread carefully and look after your safety. Please don't forget Alice's brother AlcaTone 'has contacts' and 'knows people*' - you should be very afraid of the Bristol Massive. Could you all please 'check in' on tattle every few hours so we know you are safe an well !

*he doesn't as he's a massive fanny
I’m still safe but not well as mAlice and her online socks make me sick. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.