Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you dear @my cup runneth and @HotesTilaire šŸ§”

I wonder if AE will do a gushing post in a couple of weeks about how theyā€™re ā€œSo HApPYā€ to be preparing for Christmas etc etcā€¦I also wonder what the girlā€™s Christmas Day looks like post-Ioan? I can see him making a big fuss and going all out. I doubt the bloated Walrus makes much, if any, effort at allā€¦.

No family to visit, or to visit them. No way would they get a properly cooked Christmas dinner ( unless Gloria does it for them in advance ), no fun games. I bet itā€™s just opening a few presents from their terrible mother then sitting around on their phones all day not talking. I also bet that Alice starts drinking at 11am and is passed out by the afternoon and the girls fend for themselves.

Reactions: 22
Cripes soz I missed this - can vouch for Stewpy not being Alice, no drunkenness detected in posts here, or on the JM thread. Also, makes sense, doesnā€™t like grifters.
Think the thing that set everyone's spider senses tingling with Snyders was that they went too far in comments about the Es. I don't think I've ever seen Stewpots do that!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She has no credibility. Or dignity. Or talent.

Iā€™m struggling to think of things she has got - except for a dreadful personality and a knack for alienating kid from their father.

ETA - Iā€™m not Alice or a sock :( I have a way of writing ( that Iā€™ve actually changed to fit in with trying to prove Iā€™m not the above ) but I donā€™t know how else to prove it to you soā€¦idk. Iā€™m a genuine person who lives in Southwest England, with my loving partner and two kids. I have 4 diagnosed conditions, and I am actually registered as disabled ( unlike Alice and her made up ailments, used to disguise the fact sheā€™s a heavy drinker and pill popper ).
Oh, and Iā€™m awake not because Iā€™m on LA time, but because pain woke me up and scrolling Tattle helps take my mind off it and eventually makes me dozy from reading.

Sorry mods, I know this will probably get deleted. But the speculation around me gets to me. I enjoy this thread immensely, so I wonā€™t flounce.

Anyway, OT again, Alice is a total melt and has shot herself in the foot big time with all her 3 years of lying, ranting and raving.
I've never thought you were Alice, you're way to coherent and funny ā˜®šŸ©·

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yesterday's dumbass doesn't realize that harassment and abuse is illegal. He had a tit load of evidence, she had nothing.

View attachment 2581832

Lie. Alice posted on her own accounts that Ioan had been telling her for 2 years that she was a terrible person. Ioan and Alice's marriage counselor says, "Hi"
Being hurt does not give someone the right to stalk, harass, and defame anyone.

View attachment 2581833
Typical flying monkey response here. Outpouring of pain and grief normally isn't abusive and harassment. But, monkeys can't see beyond the end of their bananas.

View attachment 2581327
these people always hear smart phrases and think they are applicable to their abuser idol

for the dumb out there: to "extend" your abuse legally (which happens, Alice has done this over Ella with the fake RO for example) abuse has to exist first, and their idol herself has denied that Ioan was ever abusive (under OATH). When someome claims that they are getting legally abused by a non-abusive person it just usually means that they are very unhappy that they can no longer control their ex since the legal system deals with it (hence why Alice is so keen for direct communication with her victim, if she genuinely thought to be legally abused she wouldnt want this). this is sending narcs like Alice over the edge.

Of course in very rare cases legal abuse exist even for people who werent previously abusive, but it's rare. And it isnt the case here. Ioan is if anything even waaaay too soft as a litigant. He could have filed a dozent contempt of orders at this point for example. He could have immediately stopped paying for everything and immediately start giving Alice what she is entitled to. He could have started to file request for orders over a year before he acutally did (which would have included them leaving the house much earlier). He could have tried to default the divorce even and completely screw Alice with this. He did none of it. Meanwhile Alice files false RO requests via her kids and drags court cases by firing lawyers. She is a text book legal abuser unlike Ioan.

btw Alice HAS said that divorce shouldnt be allowed so long kids are underage or no physical violence involved. she said this shortly after the Bianca reveal. She even said that no fault divorce is bad (a very un-democratic opinion btw).

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Think the thing that set everyone's spider senses tingling with Snyders was that they went too far in comments about the Es. I don't think I've ever seen Stewpots do that!
I take my hat off to the Turdy sleuths. I never suspected a thing, even after reading her posts back šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 17
In the UK, that still makes her middle class. Alan Sugar will always be working class despite his millions. The Princess of Wales is from a middle-class background and is snidely (and unfairly, in my opinion - she seems like a genuinely nice woman) referred to as Middleclass Middleton in some circles. Class is not predicated on wealth in the UK; we have one of the most hidebound, stratified, ossified hierarchical systems in the world.
Alice is middle-middle through and through, a class that has been typified as stolid, caring about appearances, filled with professional individuals such as GPs, solicitors, actuaries, headmasters snd the like, and sheā€™s only there by virtue of her parental units. Spending other menā€™s money doesnā€™t give her a bunk-up to a higher societal echelon (much as that woman from RHOBH, Lisa Vanderpump, would be considered middle/lower middle in the UK for her sheer vulgarity).
This is another reason why I think Alice would never move back to the UK - as an ordinary middle class woman, sheā€™d be hard-pressed to gain access to the upper echelons, whose eclat and connections she craves. In California, at least her TV appearances, though deep in her past, would count for something. Here, sheā€™d be seen as a Meghan Markle type, trying to push in and thrust her weight around and dictate what other people did, when and how - it wouldnā€™t enamour her to the ā€˜higher-upsā€™ but mark her out as hoi polloi.
She should be pushing Ella to work to get into Oxbridge if she wants a piece of that.
The UK class structure is weird for us foreigners, it is very strict and immobile. Any proper posh or middle class would shun big Al as not part of the gang due to her vulgarity though. She's like that Laura woman from MAFS who thinks hanging out in Chelsea makes her posh šŸ™„ šŸ¤£ Doesn't work in Hollywood either!

• Haha
Yesterday's dumbass doesn't realize that harassment and abuse is illegal. He had a tit load of evidence, she had nothing.

View attachment 2581832

Lie. Alice posted on her own accounts that Ioan had been telling her for 2 years that she was a terrible person. Ioan and Alice's marriage counselor says, "Hi"
Being hurt does not give someone the right to stalk, harass, and defame anyone.

View attachment 2581833
Still cracks me up that Alice uses her laptop for X, Tattle, Insta. šŸ˜‚ I think most people use their phones because we have lives and are on the go.

Reactions: 23
Even us working-class peasants don't want to hang out with Big Al, she's just so downmarket.
Drunk in public, shouting at strangers in car parks, sponging off her ex, buying second-hand "designer" shite on ebay, talking to Daily Mail journos, crying on TV, pretending her kid is going to be a "model"....urgh, no thank you šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 33
This feels like the slowest thread we have ever had.

(Not sure if it actually is or I am just super excited about @Ametrine's awesome thread title for 223!)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Even us working-class peasants don't want to hang out with Big Al, she's just so downmarket.
Drunk in public, shouting at strangers in car parks, sponging off her ex, buying second-hand "designer" shite on ebay, talking to Daily Mail journos, crying on TV, pretending her kid is going to be a "model"....urgh, no thank you šŸ¤¢
And leaving restaurants without paying the bill, like a common thief.

Reactions: 25
Still cracks me up that Alice uses her laptop for X, Tattle, Insta. šŸ˜‚ I think most people use their phones because we have lives and are on the go.
She really needs to use her laptop for Indeed, Glassdoor, and Ziprecuiter. Give those a look, Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do they want all of Tattle shut down or just want this particular thread? Iā€™m sure theyā€™d be more than happy with an anti-Ioan thread or even an anti-Bianca one if they could have that.

Maybe they want to start an Alice rave thread. Have at itā€¦when access reopens.

I get it's off-topic, but dear lord, the Daily Mail is having a Internet Explorer moment here. This post has circulated for years.

Watch them uncovering in 2026 Ella's South Park themed twitter posts against her father.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.