Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because AE is acting like a two year old with her favourite toys (the kids). No one else is allowed have them. The fact that she's pissed as a fart here and posts it anyway? She probably thought she was hiding it really well. šŸ„“
---

Or is she trying to get celebs to vouch that she's a brilliant mom for Dupee? Will Celia, Gloria and Mrs Hilfiger lie for her? She's really grasping at straws with SMG though.
The Evaluator will only want to hear from those who have daily access or a ongoing relationship with the girls. Someone from a TV series filmed donkeys years ago will not be considered.
This is the reason Alice's brother has gone awol and literally stopped his abuse. I believe he accesses the girls via facetime and has contributed considerably in brainwashing those girls against their Father. This won't have gone unnoticed/unreported by the GAL and Dupee.
Alice has a tsunami heading her way, moo.

Reactions: 26
"ā€˜Itā€™s quite a traumatic thing for Alice to have to leave Ella to go to work,ā€™ he says."
Yeah I noticed that too. It's a bit melodramatic. Also AE didn't have to work, she obviously chose to and enjoyed a fling with Caspar Zafer while she was at it. He was parroting AE's histrionic language here.

And why was Ioan "terrified" at telling Alice Ella was in hospital? Was he terrified of her reaction? That she'd react in a completely disproportional manner and would start wailing and screaming down the phone? Or that she'd blame him somehow, and would scream and shout at him, calling him a useless parent?
Basically yes. I can imagine AE ranting down the phone at him "I leave you two alone for 5 minutes and now MY BAYBEE IS IN THE HOSPITAL" blah blah blah. IG said she always undermined him as a parent.
---
The Evaluator will only want to hear from those who have daily access or a ongoing relationship with the girls.
Remember this is an evaluation of AE and IG not of the girls. If that was the criteria, then IG wouldn't be good enough. Dupee will be looking to speak to people who have relevant information on both of them. Character witnesses like teachers, doctors, therapists, family, employees and friends (more dodgy as they are more likely to be biased) etc. Like if a teacher smelt booze on AE or saw her having a meltdown, it's relevant, even if it was 3 years ago. Speaking of meltdowns, the car park rant with Ella in the car is relevant. Good job it's on TMZ and YT lol

I agree someone from a TV series filmed donkeys years ago is not likely to be considered but AE is clutching at straws.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thanks for sharing! I'd not read that before. I thought this was interesting:

"ā€˜Itā€™s quite a traumatic thing for Alice to have to leave Ella to go to work,ā€™ he says."

View attachment 2571175

Alice loves to use the words "traumatic/traumatised". I wonder if this was her influence rubbing onto Ioan? If she'd said many times to him, "It's TRAUMATIC I have to go and work, my poor baby will be TRAUMATISED to be away from me for SO long!".

I'm not a parent so I can't speak from my experience, but is leaving your two-year-old for a few days with the other parent to go and film what many actors would deem a good opportunity really "traumatic"? If a parent was working abroad, or going to be months away at sea/serving in the army abroad - yes, then that's traumatic as they're going to be away from their child for a while. But not when they're just a few hours' away on a plane and due back home soon, and the other parent is looking after them.

IMO a well-adjusted mother would have looked at this as a chance to work on something which was good for her career, and a chance to have a brief break from the effort of motherhood. And for an opportunity for the father to spend time alone bonding with the child.

And why was Ioan "terrified" at telling Alice Ella was in hospital? Was he terrified of her reaction? That she'd react in a completely disproportional manner and would start wailing and screaming down the phone? Or that she'd blame him somehow, and would scream and shout at him, calling him a useless parent?

This reminds me of the infamous engagement story that Ioan told on that chat show, where everyone could see the red flags in Alice's behaviour but him.
Reading this I see all sorts of inconsistencies. For instance the birth story. According to mAlice she went through months of IVF treatments to have Ella, claimed that Ioan wanted to dye his hair while she was in labor when obviously nothing was happening anyway, if itā€™s even true to begin with. Being induced on a Friday and giving birth at 3:00 am does not make for 48 hrs. of labor. I would be glad to get a break from a demanding two year old to work in another city while my hands on parent took great care of our child. Also, I donā€™t believe for one second that Ioan and Alice waited for a year to get together! Thatā€™s a complete load of BS.

Reactions: 21
Alice would have failed the marshmallow test for sure . Ioan being the marshmallow .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
These are the people generally interviewed in a custody evaluation; info is from the California govt site: https://selfhelp.courts.ca.gov/chil...luator may speak with,or know your child well.

An investigation generally takes at least 2 months
During the investigation, the evaluator may

• Meet with you, your child's other parent, and your child
    The evaluator may want to speak with you individually or together. They may want to visit your home and observe you interact with your child.
  • Meet with adults who know your child well
    The evaluator may speak with your child's teacher, daycare provider, doctors, and other adults who live in your home or know your child well.
  • Review your child's school and health records
    The evaluator may look at your child's school, medical, dental, and mental health records.
  • Review any documents related to custody and safety
    The evaluator may look at police reports, any court records, or reports from providers of anger management or parenting classes.
  • Ask for the parents to have a psychological evaluation
    The evaluator may require you or the other parent to have a psychological evaluation.
If there are serious allegations of child sexual abuse or child abuse, the investigation will include more steps. For example, the evaluator must consult child welfare services and law enforcement and may request a medical exam of the child.

Reactions: 27
I'm fascinated by what a psychological evaluation entails and whether Alice would be able to get through one and be viewed as 'normal'

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm fascinated by what a psychological evaluation entails and whether Alice would be able to get through one and be viewed as 'normal'
In a word, no.

This will be happening for Alice. "The evaluator may require you or the other parent to have a psychological evaluation." When it happens, input from IG and maybe BW would be very useful.

"The evaluator may look at police reports, any court records" like the DVRO and the fake one requested by Ella? hmmm

I have a feeling AE will be doing this after the report is sent to her.

If you object to something in the evaluator's report
You can ask for a court date (hearing) to explain your concerns to the judge. If you do not have a lawyer, you may want to speak with one.

If you have a complaint about the evaluator
If you have a complaint against an evaluator with Family Court Services, talk to the director of Family Court Services program in your court to find out about the complaint process.

Reactions: 17
Because AE is acting like a two year old with her favourite toys (the kids). No one else is allowed have them. The fact that she's pissed as a fart here and posts it anyway? She probably thought she was hiding it really well. šŸ„“
---

Or is she trying to get celebs to vouch that she's a brilliant mom for Dupee? Will Celia, Gloria and Mrs Hilfiger lie for her? She's really grasping at straws with SMG though.
I think youā€™re probably right. Didnā€™t the gal say something along the lines that unlike most cases, there arenā€™t many people who can testify about what is happening in the house?

Reactions: 11
1699991783432.png

Gloria will be interviewed then. Rosario should be too imo as well as the kids' therapists.
As for family members does Tone count? No other family member has had recent contact with the kids.

Reactions: 11
Hello Turds šŸ‘‹šŸ§”

I see the insufferable tedious oik is keeping up the ā€œWeā€™Re SO HaPpYā€ facade stillā€¦

I know Iā€™m not alone in thinking Iā€™d LOVE to be a fly on the wall in Dupeeā€™s office dictating her summary of Alice The Parent. duck me, it would be like trying to describe the concept of artificial intelligence to my cat ( and he has like 1 single brain cell which only does a 3 day week. Thatā€™s still more than Aliceā€™s thought so šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø)ā€¦

Ms Evans appears to be under the illusion that a ā€œBoganā€ took her ā€œBaby Angelā€ from her and the children. She also talked to me about a site called ā€œTattleā€, which I have never even heard of, let alone read, and she seems to be under the impression that members of the site view her as a bad mother. Ms Evans spends a lot of time online -as much as 23.5 hours a day, only stopping to drink wine and eat her usual from Panda Express. However, Ms Evans does not appear to have wrapped her mind around the fact that spending so much time online would be detrimental to the children. Instead, they get to join her online as she attempts to doxx members of Tattle, make pithy comments on various celebrity Instagram accounts and create various socks for the sole purpose of abusing the so called Bogan and her ex husband. Ms Evans counts this as a family activity.ā€

She literally is such a crappy, ridiculous idiot and an even worse ā€œmotherā€.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
8BAB73EC-C7F8-4DE9-A39B-608267870E67.jpeg

Thoughts and Prayers Judge Josh
---
Iā€™m still ruminating over that video and ā€˜Ella has the lead inā€¦. somethingā€™. You just know given the chance her Dad would have spent countless hours doing readthroughs with her and giving her advice about her performance. Sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
View attachment 2571573

---
Iā€™m still ruminating over that video and ā€˜Ella has the lead inā€¦. somethingā€™. You just know given the chance her Dad would have spent countless hours doing readthroughs with her and giving her advice about her performance. Sad.
The enormity of what Alice has stolen from those girls in robbing them of a relationship with their Father will impact on their relationship with Alice when they are older. Moo!

• Sad
Reactions: 39
The enormity of what Alice has stolen from those girls in robbing them of a relationship with their Father will impact on their relationship with Alice when they are older. Moo!
It will impact on ALL of their relationships, particularly with boyfriends/partners etc and their own children if they have them. She's really fucked them up.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Thanks for sharing! I'd not read that before. I thought this was interesting:

View attachment 2571175

Alice loves to use the words "traumatic/traumatised". I wonder if this was her influence rubbing onto Ioan? If she'd said many times to him, "It's TRAUMATIC I have to go and work, my poor baby will be TRAUMATISED to be away from me for SO long!".

I'm not a parent so I can't speak from my experience, but is leaving your two-year-old for a few days with the other parent to go and film what many actors would deem a good opportunity really "traumatic"? If a parent was working abroad, or going to be months away at sea/serving in the army abroad - yes, then that's traumatic as they're going to be away from their child for a while. But not when they're just a few hours' away on a plane and due back home soon, and the other parent is looking after them.

IMO a well-adjusted mother would have looked at this as a chance to work on something which was good for her career, and a chance to have a brief break from the effort of motherhood. And for an opportunity for the father to spend time alone bonding with the child.

This reminds me of the infamous engagement story that Ioan told on that chat show, where everyone could see the red flags in Alice's behaviour but him.
A good parent would have ensured that the kids felt that leaving for a few days to work is normal. But, knowing Alice, she made it traumatic and would have them cry before she left, just to make it harder. Her job as a mother is to make her children feel safe and cared for. Alice is an absolute failure.

• Heart
A good parent would have ensured that the kids felt that leaving for a few days to work is normal. But, knowing Alice, she made it traumatic and would have them cry before she left, just to make it harder. Her job as a mother is to make her children feel safe and cared for. Alice is an absolute failure.
I recall Ioan saying in an interview that when he was the first time shooting Harrow in Oz Ella would have called in sick from school just to be with her mom because since her dad was away she wanted to be close to her, or something to that effect. These sort of things can happen with young children, it's just important that they don't manifest into a long-term trauma (which it may have done in this case)
It will impact on ALL of their relationships, particularly with boyfriends/partners etc and their own children if they have them. She's really fucked them up.
that's precisely why they need a enormous amount of therapy. It's a lot less about them being forced to like their abused father, but this doesnt get into her small brain.

View attachment 2571573

---
I believe the report is sealed and the parents can only review it in the company of their counsel and are not allowed to take pictures or make copies, however, both parties have agreed that Dr Dupee can testify to things in the report that would normally be considered hearsayā€¦.
ETA not challenging what you said but adding onto the convo lol

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.