Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recall Ioan saying in an interview that when he was the first time shooting Harrow in Oz Ella would have called in sick from school just to be with her mom because since her dad was away she wanted to be close to her, or something to that effect. These sort of things can happen with young children, it's just important that they don't manifest into a long-term trauma (which it may have done in this case)

that's precisely why they need a enormous amount of therapy. It's a lot less about them being forced to like their abused father, but this doesnt get into her small brain.
I'm taking that story (which came from Alice) with a massive pinch of salt. More like Alice kept her away from school because she was lonely without Ioan and wanted to make him feel guilty about being away

Reactions: 29
Sorry if this has been shared already (and always sorry to share a Daily Fail link in general), but I knew absolutely nothing about IG and SMG acting together in Ringer and while googling it, this came up. It flies so much in the face of the warped take on things AE has tried to present as him being an absent, detached father and her being an absolute constant in his absence. It’s also sad to read and know how much she has poisoned his relationship with Ella now.

if Alice had to have bed rest due to high blood pressure, I can see why Ioan might not have wanted to try for child #2

Reactions: 15
if Alice had to have bed rest due to high blood pressure, I can see why Ioan might not have wanted to try for child #2
Alice has needed bed rest for nearly fifteen years. She was always going to need bed rest and to be attended to, high blood pressure or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She was a geriatric mother in medical terms and prone to medical complications.
---
I also don't believe she's ever taken her kids anywhere fun like Knotts Berry Farm
She prevented them from going with their Father and Bianca for no reason whatsoever.

Reactions: 21
Alice has needed bed rest for nearly fifteen years. She was always going to need bed rest and to be attended to, high blood pressure or not.
A reminder from her Pinterest of how Alice sees herself

Screenshot_2023-11-14-16-29-50-68_8b1cfbb769bd52fc36fa25a4fcc64305.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Alice, Tone, the socks, and few remaining flying monkeys can be as quiet as they want during the evaluation. But, it's too late now. They have left a trail of Alice's crappy parenting evidence that can't be erased. Going quiet now is useless.

ErRlXtAXUAEVUfK.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hot off the press!! Alice is engaged to her Disney exec and he got her a yacht as an engagement present:
Screenshot_20231114_215252_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Heather Mills qualified as a Paralympian for the 2014 Winter Olympics as a skier .... but managed to get herself banned for abusing officials
Charming woman
Now I wonder, since its relatively quiet in mAliceland, lets imagine we put Hearher and mAlice up agains each other in a wrestling match.. quoting Joey Tribbiani, “lets throw some jello on them" (I hope everybody got a nice mental image of them both in bikini in a ring) who you recon would win? 🤔 on the face of it, Heather. But mAlice got stamina. She is relentless.. I put fiver on mAlice! Who wants to play? :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Charming woman
Now I wonder, since its relatively quiet in mAliceland, lets imagine we put Hearher and mAlice up agains each other in a wrestling match.. quoting Joey Tribbiani, “lets throw some jello on them" (I hope everybody got a nice mental image of them both in bikini in a ring) who you recon would win? 🤔 on the face of it, Heather. But mAlice got stamina. She is relentless.. I put fiver on mAlice! Who wants to play? :)
Heather would win, hands down. She's tough and ruthless, has way more of a colourful history than Alice, and has the physical ability to back it up.

IMO Alice is more bark than bite. Heather would annihilate her, and anyone else she would be put into the ring with.

As an aside, I do love the deep philosophical conversations we have on this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Charming woman
A Fiver on Alice with all her ailments and she's bed bound too? And are you taking into account her habit of imbibing a tad too much. It surely will affect affect coordination?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It will impact on ALL of their relationships, particularly with boyfriends/partners etc and their own children if they have them. She's really fucked them up.
She has made these children believe their father abandoned them. Has she ever spent a minute thinking about the damage this will do to her kids? People spend years in therapy dealing with abandonment issues and she is enforcing them on her own daughters without it even being remotely true. She is actively traumatizing these kids for her own gain.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
She has made these children believe their father abandoned them. Has she ever spent a minute thinking about the damage this will do to her kids? People spend years in therapy dealing with abandonment issues and she is enforcing them on her own daughters without it even being remotely true. She is actively traumatizing these kids for her own gain.
She's estranged from her own father because of an "evil stepmother" so she wants the same for her kids. It's awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
I believe the report is sealed and the parents can only review it in the company of their counsel and are not allowed to take pictures or make copies
Really?

This is what I found. "At the end of the investigation, the evaluator will provide a report to you and the judge with a recommendation for a parenting plan in your child's best interests. If you have a hearing date, you will get a copy of the report at least 10 days before the hearing."

I can see AE getting the report and going "This is WRONG" then scrawls WRONG in red letters all over the evaluation report. Yep thoughts and prayers for Judge Josh. All AE did was have a few DESPERATE moments. No big deal. See below.

1700001300498.png

Last edited:
I recall Ioan saying in an interview that when he was the first time shooting Harrow in Oz Ella would have called in sick from school just to be with her mom because since her dad was away she wanted to be close to her, or something to that effect. These sort of things can happen with young children, it's just important that they don't manifest into a long-term trauma (which it may have done in this case)

that's precisely why they need a enormous amount of therapy. It's a lot less about them being forced to like their abused father, but this doesnt get into her small brain.
To me ella wanting to go home from school to be with her mother is a sad example of parentification - she may well have been worried that her mother was not safe at home - this is a constant worry for the kids of the substance dependent or mentally unwell . If the safe parent is unavailable the attachment insecurity hightens. I don't think Alice made this up she just has utterly failed to understand what's driving it - often her posts about somthing demonstrate completely failure to theory of mind it . The other persons mind that is .

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Really?

This is what I found. "At the end of the investigation, the evaluator will provide a report to you and the judge with a recommendation for a parenting plan in your child's best interests. If you have a hearing date, you will get a copy of the report at least 10 days before the hearing."
Old soak is right, this was requested specifically by Ioan's lawyer. I believe it's to protect the girls.

Reactions: 20
Old soak is right, this was requested specifically by Ioan's lawyer. I believe it's to protect the girls.
Anne wanted the hearing sealed but was it granted? The evaluation report is always confidential but it's too weird to not allow the parents to read it unhindered. The parents have a right to know what's on it; we don't.

This is from the transcript.

"Anne states that there would have to be a noticed motion to seal the custody aspect, so the press has an opportunity to come and oppose the motion, if they desire to do so. The judge agrees. The judge asks Ms. Greenberg to file an ex parte motion to seal the custody proceedings."

There hasn't been a noticed motion though. Not yet anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Anne wanted the hearing sealed but was it granted? The evaluation report is always confidential but it's too weird to not allow the parents to read it unhindered. The parents have a right to know what's on it; we don't.
There was concern about the media (DM) being given sold copies before both parties have had chance to read the report. I'm sure this was raised by Judge Josh but I could have the wrong end of the stick.

Heather would win, hands down. She's tough and ruthless, has way more of a colourful history than Alice, and has the physical ability to back it up.

IMO Alice is more bark than bite. Heather would annihilate her, and anyone else she would be put into the ring with.

As an aside, I do love the deep philosophical conversations we have on this thread.
So Im noting: "Ametrine fiver on Heather” then..

---
A Fiver on Alice with all her ailments and she's bed bound too? And are you taking into account her habit of imbibing a tad too much. It surely will affect affect coordination?
Lack of coordination in a bikini jello ring kind of situation is an additional bonus if you ask me! Yes, a fiver. She is strong as an ox, remember?! Or was it a buffalo? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.