Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goading posts about her kids and a tattle reference sound like bait to me. She wants people to make adverse comments about them. Probably has a new FM planted in here like Synders to stir it up. Then she can play victim on their behalf to get sympathy and support. As usual it will escalate and she will escalate and lose control until it is a standard Alice Shitshow.

She has own gaoled. The GAL won’t be happy with the sentiments and use of her children in public. Or the resulting shitshow which she will conclude Alice stirred up deliberately. This is what happens every time Alice does it. Alice knows it happens and complains about it happening. She could avoid it by not posting about her children and divorce openly. She has no right to do that to her children. She is prevented from criticising Ioan in public.

People need to be aware she is baiting and there is very likely to be plant in here waiting to stir.
I wholly agree. Why put pictures of your children on your open-to-the-public Instagram unless you want to invite comments, knowing that along with the good will come the bad.

Alice, you’re so desperate for attention you don’t care about how it affects your kids, now or in the future. You are an absolute horror and those that encourage you are not far behind. Take all the kids’ pictures off your Instagram and don’t expose them like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
1699788143792.png

She's implying here that Elsie should be jealous of GC Ella but isn't strangely.

AE: I loathe jealousy amongst women

From the bleep who spent years harassing IG's gf to the extent that they got a DVRO against her. And she still does it via socks....

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Surprise surprise "they're going after my kids now"
Nobody is going after your kids you loser.
Stop pretending to be a victim.
You're the perpetrator.
Everyone knows this.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I wholly agree. Why put pictures of your children on your open-to-the-public Instagram unless you want to invite comments, knowing that along with the good will come the bad.

Alice, you’re so desperate for attention you don’t care about how it affects your kids, now or in the future. You are an absolute horror and those that encourage you are not far behind. Take all the kids’ pictures off your Instagram and don’t expose them like this.
I don’t get why she keeps linking this place with pictures of her children, when she claims this place ‘bullies’ them. I’d never mention Tattle if I hated it, I’d not look and I’d certainly not send people here or mention it in the same breath as my kids. In some really fucked up way she craves the attention as at least it’s something- but then that’s like she’s using her own kids for negative attention. Warped!

Reactions: 33
1699788445944.png

Wow even with the evaluation going on she admits this. "I hope that eventually we will be left alone" = IG doesn't get to see the kids - just pays for them and for me to sit on my fat arse, ranting about him.

"We are so happy together" = I am so happy the PA I did on the kids worked so well. It's like IG is dead now!! mwahaha

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
That first one literally screams "IM NARC"
Screenshot_20231112_123240_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231112_123226_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231112_123011_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231112_123003_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231112_122945_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231112_123021_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231112_123635_Instagram.jpg

Surprise surprise "they're going after my kids now"
Nobody is going after your kids you loser.
Stop pretending to be a victim.
You're the perpetrator.
Everyone knows this.
The kids are her weapon and protection shield. that alone is child abuse

PS: if she didnt want people to "go after her children" she shouldnt have made her daughter file documents where she admits to assaulting her father but pretends to be the victim. It's the typical mentality of only being able to dish out and having no accountability.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I’ve never known any woman be more jealous of other women that AE. She is super bitchy on every level so a stupid thing to bring up.

The person she has said I love you I'm worried about you to (on the Ella modelling post) is this AG?
Is she trying to get her back onside posting vile nonsense about B? AG seems to have shifted fer focus from B to Israel.

Reactions: 4
AE uses her kids as clickbait on her Insta but if we comment in our own little corner of the net it's "going after the girls" duck off Alice!

1699789288193.png

I wonder if her strategy is to show Dupee Tattle "going after her girls" and then "Oh Bianca has friends on Tattle. She tried to get them back on there when they got kicked off." Hint hint... Then AE points to the famous screenshot she has framed on the wall.

It will be another attempted smear that won't work out like she hopes it will LOL

Reactions: 34
I don't like her statement about the girls absolutely, definitely not being "jealous" of one another. What a weird thing to say umprompted. Is Elsie noticing that she's being treated differently, and starting to be vocal about it? Is she wondering why she isn't being given any new or "vintage" clothes? Maybe she's not quite as compliant as Ella?
As for having dry ice to "play with"...ffs, you lazy-arsed bint. Take your kids out to the park to feed the birds, or to the beach, or the cinema. I used to bring dry ice home from work and put it in my kid's drink, told him it was "magic"...it was a 5 minute wonder, not the highlight of his week 🙄 (we used to receive pharmacy drugs packed in dry ice. Bringing it home in a styrofoam box, on my lap, on the bus, was not pleasant...it's really, really cold! 😂)
And stop trying to make your daughter work to support your fat, feckless arse. Watch the documentary "Scouting for girls". Is that really what you want for your Golden Child? You are disgusting, and a horrible mother. Get a bleeping job and help to support your kids.
I kind of think its more reference to tattlers pointing out that she treats girls differently (because she never reads here as you know) although interesting that she " loathes jealousy between women" or something like that is interesting - maybe there were indeed some issues!

Reactions: 16
She is very pretty and willowy. I think she would make a good model, but it's not a good life. She needs a good education and a solid job/career. Modelling is a side gig for most but the very successful (same with acting, really). I hope Ioan can put a nix to if it if it comes about.
Beefy necked buffalo and her FMs still living in the 90s when every girl dreamed of being approached by a modelling agency scout and have their career launched. it's like the internet and all the resulting developments never happened.

With whom, the court, custody evaluator, therapist? I know she's not having a didifficult time with Ioan, he is no contact with her.

View attachment 2566253
---
Alice hates jealousy amongst women. Except on days that end with y.

View attachment 2566254
More evidence of parental alienation. Who is she asking to leave them alone? The girls’ dad who wants to have a relationship with his children?

As for the pictures, someone said Cinderella and the bleep does her best to confirm it. Ella looked so amazing and she had to take pictures, while
Elsie kept carrying the bags home. Can’t this woman see what she’s doing to her kids?

• Sad
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2566279

What in the ever loving WELDED? MELTED? TAPED? kitchen appliance insanity is this?

Really... That looks nuts to me. What am I seeing?
Is that a dishwasher? Maybe it's considered vintage.

What I'm wondering is why there is a cupboard door missing? Missing doors and a banged up old dishwasher held together with gaffer tape. Isn't this apartment expensive?
IMG_0808.jpeg

• Haha
I’ve never known any woman be more jealous of other women that AE. She is super bitchy on every level so a stupid thing to bring up.
In what universe is AE not jealous of other women?

She seethes with jealousy of Bianca. She was jealous of Ioan’s relationship with his daughters.

She was even jealous of her stepmother FFS.

Her jealousy is pathological 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Her jealousy is pathological
Yep she was even jealous that IG had a fan base and she didn't. She was jealous about IG being everything she wasn't hence all the little digs on her Insta before the split. She will also be jealous of the girls as they are young and pretty and she isn't. Maybe the dowdy old clothes the kids wear and the lack of haircuts is AE's way of making sure they don't look too nice. There can only be one star in the Evans family. The one with the baboon butt lips and the comedy glasses.

Reactions: 30
With whom, the court, custody evaluator, therapist? I know she's not having a didifficult time with Ioan, he is no contact with her.

View attachment 2566253
---
Alice hates jealousy amongst women. Except on days that end with y.

View attachment 2566254
Imaginary reply:

You know who? Oh you mean the custody evaluator? 😬 oh my dear, yes, I can imagine how difficult it must be having someone examining and documenting your terrible parenting and child abuse.
---
Who else is happy about being a tartlet now?

45BE6D91-059F-47DB-A679-F4E5C90E9A66.jpeg

Though I did love being a sea hag too 🐙🧙‍
---
I SEE YOU @Bridgeofsighs

7F9D60A8-EB55-4DFF-B3FE-E0809C930CD2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
In what universe is AE not jealous of other women?

She seethes with jealousy of Bianca. She was jealous of Ioan’s relationship with his daughters.

She was even jealous of her stepmother FFS.

Her jealousy is pathological 🤬
She has always been extremely jealous of Mama Gruff. Not forgetting her jealousy and dislike of the rest of his family and friends.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.