Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's early, but thread title suggestion (joint from me and @priusrat):

Roses are red, violets are blue, my tits are akimbo, and buttocks asquew
If this wins the thread title, I would like to amend this slightly to:

Roses are red, violets are blue, my tits are akimbo, and my buttocks asquew

I think it flows better, much like Alice's BS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
How about "Roses are red, violets are blue, Alice's tits are akimbo, and her buttocks asquew."

OUR bits are certainly not akimbo or "asquew." 👀

Old Soak is right about the evaluation report. I'm just finishing up my last meeting of the day, then I'll find the source in the Transcripts of Hearsay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
How about "Roses are red, violets are blue, Alice's tits are akimbo, and her buttocks asquew."

OUR bits are certainly not akimbo or "asquew." 👀

Old Soak is right about the evaluation report. I'm just finishing up my last meeting of the day, then I'll find the source in the Transcripts of Hearsay.
Speak for yourself Hiraeth, mine cannot always be contained

• Haha
Reactions: 29
no, I just remember it, although it wasnt a Ringer blind, it was a blind on two actors with families and great past success but misfortune recently (fits to both, even if her success was significantly bigger) starring in a new network show together. Most believed it was about "Up all Night" iirc (Will Arnett and his wife also divorced not long after this), but I think Ringer was the second most common guess. Don't want to start unwanted rumours of course, but she and Ioan were openly very friendly to each other which supported this. If they didnt had an affair they at least had a great friendship, so in any case it's pretty icky what Alice has been doing.
SMG seems to be one of those people who has great chemistry with everyone she works with and has had to deal with the 'they were more than castmates' stories more than once. She was linked to David Boreanaz and James Marsters on Buffy and when she did Crazy Ones, there were stories about her James Wolk because they got along so well.

I know she looked after Zoe Deutch who played her stepdaughter so I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she was an ear/shoulder for Ioan as well because of the long hours they worked together and some took it the wrong way.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Here's a couple of excerpts from the stipulation on appointing the child custody evaluator regarding the availability of Dr. Dupée's report.

Report available to attorneys, the court, mediators, experts, and therapists only:

1000041102.png

1000041101.png

Dr. Dupée's file available only by subpoena, if requested in a situation other than her deposition:

1000041103.png

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Here's a couple of excerpts from the stipulation on appointing the child custody evaluator regarding the availability of Dr. Dupée's report.

Report available to attorneys, the court, mediators, experts, and therapists only:

View attachment 2572097

View attachment 2572098

Dr. Dupée's file available only by subpoena, if requested in a situation other than her deposition:

View attachment 2572099
Any parts unfavourable to Ioan will be leaked. I'll put money on it.

Reactions: 36

During the investigation, the evaluator may

• Meet with you, your child's other parent, and your child
    The evaluator may want to speak with you individually or together. They may want to visit your home and observe you interact with your child “

• Imagine! AE, IG plus kids all together with the psych……. Oh to be a fly on the wall

Reactions: 15

View attachment 2572097

View attachment 2572098

View attachment 2572099
I'm not even sure how to ask this question but here goes...how much of that stipulation is boilerplate and how much has been written for the sole intent of boxing in Alice so it's not leaked to the media?

My sense is that there's a lot of awareness of Alice's wrath and willingness to sacrifice her own kids (leaving them alone in court) to her vengeance. Is the reporting of the evaluator the same for anyone or does it appear to be Alice unique or non standard portions.

Because I would think it will come back negatively on her but before the final trial. At that part she would certainly release it - having nothing to lose - so does this constrain her at a higher degree?

Sort of like others said a restraining order is often 1 year but the judge gave additional years for her because her abuse is so extraordinary.

Reactions: 17

During the investigation, the evaluator may

• Meet with you, your child's other parent, and your child
    The evaluator may want to speak with you individually or together. They may want to visit your home and observe you interact with your child “

• Imagine! AE, IG plus kids all together with the psych……. Oh to be a fly on the wall
They likely won’t meet with them all together considering how high conflict they are. And there’s no reason to. But they’ll see the kids with the parents separately, the parents each on their own and the kids on their own.

Reactions: 13
Is Alice planning to get a job? Good for her. But, who is going to support her until after all the court hearings and appts?

Screenshot_20231114_211213_Instagram.jpg

---
This comment is on Alice’s dry ice Instagram post. I thought we all here because Alice is a tit person and abusive wife and mother. I didn't know know we all had to be Trump supporters. :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20231114_210931_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm not even sure how to ask this question but here goes...how much of that stipulation is boilerplate and how much has been written for the sole intent of boxing in Alice so it's not leaked to the media?

My sense is that there's a lot of awareness of Alice's wrath and willingness to sacrifice her own kids (leaving them alone in court) to her vengeance. Is the reporting of the evaluator the same for anyone or does it appear to be Alice unique or non standard portions.

Because I would think it will come back negatively on her but before the final trial. At that part she would certainly release it - having nothing to lose - so does this constrain her at a higher degree?

Sort of like others said a restraining order is often 1 year but the judge gave additional years for her because her abuse is so extraordinary.
I wish I knew the answer to this, but if I had to guess, I would say that most of it is standard verbiage for a stipulation like that. A child custody evaluation report is highly personal and anyone's life would be deeply affected if this information was leaked by a vengeful ex. I think in all situations the court would want to keep the report as confidential as possible.

... Besides, by the time you get to the point of needing a child custody evaluator, it's a high-conflict situation already and confidentiality is needed, by the children if nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wish I knew the answer to this, but if I had to guess, I would say that most of it is standard verbiage for a stipulation like that. A child custody evaluation report is highly personal and anyone's life would be deeply affected if this information was leaked by a vengeful ex. I think in all situations the court would want to keep the report as confidential as possible.

... Besides, by the time you get to the point of needing a child custody evaluator, it's a high-conflict situation already and confidentiality is needed, by the children if nothing else.
There's no way she'll be able to not shout her mouth off

Reactions: 21
This comment is on Alice’s dry ice Instagram post. I thought we all here because Alice is a tit person and abusive wife and mother. I didn't know know we all had to be Trump supporters. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2572167
About the only thing I agree with Janey Godley about is that Trump is a bleep, much like Malice. I consider the current Labour Party as a bunch of snowflake right wingers who are incapable of standing up to a load of nutters in power who are further to the right than Atilla The Hun.

"Come the revolution, brother; up against the wall - pop, pop, pop". (Citizen Smith. Dating myself here!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2572097

View attachment 2572098

View attachment 2572099
As always, thank you, Hiraeth. So if I’m reading this correctly, the report will not be available to the parties (Ioan and Malice)
themselves. Their attorneys and any individual evaluators they may hire can see it, but not the actual parties to the divorce. I can understand the confidentiality of the file and supporting documentation if only to protect the identities of those providing content. I would sure hate to be mAlice’s attorney - for many reasons - but being aware of the report but constrained from giving it to her would be difficult, at best. Can he at least give her a heads-up if it doesn’t look good? Am I just misunderstanding this? It seems very odd to me that what is likely to be a pivotal piece of evidence would not be available to the parties.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.