Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d go a bit further. It’s like setting the fire and spraying it with petrol whilst the fire brigade try to put it out. Also detonation of more fires in the even this one dies out.

She won’t even let anyone fix the shitshow she has created for herself, her children and Ioan. Which is why I side eye the idea her enablers are sticking around to ensure the children don’t get harmed. Maybe they have the right intentions but now I think she needs to be cut off. The children just see this batshittery getting normalised and accepted. My side eye also extends to believing some of her enablers are birds of a feather. Which is why they continue to condone what she does. Or at least not condemn.
I use the word batshittery all the time - are you me ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Now that Dearest Abbey has revived Im wondering how is our darling Loopy?! Anybody heard of him?! Any more mAlice Regina posts or he completely enmeshed in warfare, commanding armies across eastern europe and middle east?
He’s currently very busy as Chief Advisor to Joe Biden. (If Joe is following him on X that is).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’d go a bit further. It’s like setting the fire and spraying it with petrol whilst the fire brigade try to put it out. Also detonation of more fires in the even this one dies out.

She won’t even let anyone fix the shitshow she has created for herself, her children and Ioan
. Which is why I side eye the idea her enablers are sticking around to ensure the children don’t get harmed. Maybe they have the right intentions but now I think she needs to be cut off. The children just see this batshittery getting normalised and accepted. My side eye also extends to believing some of her enablers are birds of a feather. Which is why they continue to condone what she does. Or at least not condemn.
👏🏻 🙌🏻
Should I have just bolded it all, haha. Only think I swither about is them ever having the right intentions. I think they're all batshit crazyyy.

Reactions: 7
Her whole life is centred on being Ioan’s Gruffudds ex, it’s just so random and mediocre. Does she have nothing else that gets her out of bed to face the world? Nothing at all? It’s really weird.

Reactions: 39
And I'm sorry 🤦🏼‍♀️obviously I wasn't being ageist or anything!
I suppose the older the property and we do have some very old property in the UK, the less people want to spend the money to install central heating, because of the cost. Had to laugh at "museum piece" 🤣🤣

The flat I had with the overnight heaters, was ex council and was brought by a private company, from the outside they looked horrible, but are huge inside, and done up nice, but no double glazing or central heating...so heating it was expensive 😭.
Agree with mAlice having no idea, she lives in LA which is advertised as the "sunshine state" ffs!
---

Awwwe look at those eyes 😍
I've not been accused of being anyone on X, yet. They tried to dox me though! It's like a badge of honor, when we get accused 🤣
Welp has a box full of them, I think she's even been accused of being the (late) Queen 🤣
---

Yeah someone needs thier eyes (and brain tested) 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

I had a look at CWs insta yesterday and she hasn't replied to any of mAlices comments 💅
She's probably cringing, I'd be deleting them if I were her!
California isn’t the Sunshine State. Florida is. I don’t know why I felt the need to clarify. I need more coffee. As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Alice and her bruv have said they have been screenshotting for a long time from here. There is nobody else retaining these screenshots and the regurgitating them now. It is Alice. Or at a push her Texan dog lady friend, but I tend to think it’s the former. I guess it’s a hobby.
I suppose it passes the time whilst ones waiting on a kidney, I mean there couldn't possibly be anything more worthwhile doing I'm sure 🙄

Reactions: 8
Alice and her bruv have said they have been screenshotting for a long time from here. There is nobody else retaining these screenshots and the regurgitating them now. It is Alice. Or at a push her Texan dog lady friend, but I tend to think it’s the former. I guess it’s a hobby.
What makes me laugh is why they feel they need to screenshat? It's all here, on Tattle for anyone to access, for as long as the internet survives, should they wish to come visit the portal! All 200 odd threads!
It's just so performative, pretending it's going to be 'deleted'. Unlike Alice, Tattle doesn't dirty delete 🥴

Reactions: 27
What makes me laugh is why they feel they need to screenshat? It's all here, on Tattle for anyone to access, for as long as the internet survives, should they wish to come visit the portal! All 200 odd threads!
It's just so performative, pretending it's going to be 'deleted'. Unlike Alice, Tattle doesn't dirty delete 🥴
She picking out the ones for her dossier of evidence. She is going to get this site shut down remember. These threads are a tiny percentage of the whole site. Want to know about houseplants, there is a thread. Gripes about jobs, there is a thread. Book, there is a thread. Noisy neighbours, you get the drift. A small number of people view these threads in comparison to the entire site.

Reactions: 22
She picking out the ones for her dossier of evidence. She is going to get this site shut down remember. These threads are a tiny percentage of the whole site. Want to know about houseplants, there is a thread. Gripes about jobs, there is a thread. Book, there is a thread. Noisy neighbours, you get the drift. A small number of people view these threads in comparison to the entire site.
I'm glad to see she is using her time productively.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's partly performative, partly because she holds a grudge forever and partly because she's a bully and is trying to intimidate us. The irony is Tattle gives her more engagement than she's had for years and if we stopped posting about her she'd be desolate. She hates that we despise her but her ego needs us.

Reactions: 28
2023_11_07_17_01_10_DearAbby_on_X_yellowskychick_So_IG_is_an_idiot_now_Presumably_missing_red_fl.png

Of course I do believe the red flags were too obvious in Alice's case to miss them (there are some smaller ones for Bianca as with everyone but definitely not even close to the extent that you can make a call), but people can be blind of love. I get that, even if it makes you look like an idiot in hindsight. I bet he is kicking himself that he didnt saw through it, like most survivors.

(unless of course Alice thinks survivors, mostly female, that dont see through all red flags are all idiots)

It's partly performative, partly because she holds a grudge forever and partly because she's a bully and is trying to intimidate us. The irony is Tattle gives her more engagement than she's had for years and if we stopped posting about her she'd be desolate. She hates that we despise her but her ego needs us.
I find the account that pretends to write a blog and that pretends to be neutral is way funnier. I get it's making many people hot down there to defend a female abuser from its critics, especially when the victim is a male and a "mistress/evil stepmom" and when it involves grooming children into abusers. But they mostly appear to just post screenshots uncommented. As someone said above unless someone actually takes tattle down those posts will never be gone from here (unlike Alice dirty deleting things), so...eh, congrats on wasting your time? And they are still at the beginning.

It's btw also funny how in their quest to prove that Bianca and tattle are connected they constantly prove the opposite. The latest is that we would have criticised Ioan at some point and gave advice that he didnt followed. So ehm, thanks for proving that we are open minded and not controlled by anyone?

(its like they are jealous that there is a whole book of Alice's verbal tit and they want one for Ioan too because it hurts their narrative, but there is none, so you have to somehow create one by proxy of random fans hitting back, proper fantasist stuff)

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
California isn’t the Sunshine State. Florida is. I don’t know why I felt the need to clarify. I need more coffee. As you were.
Yeah, we're the Golden State. Where all the gold diggers go. No wonder Alice ended up here.
---
And that's why she couldn't stand to have her sock account remain private--she thrives on attention and she wasn't getting any.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Their aim is so transparent, surley nobody on Twitter takes a quote on face value? They pick something that looks bad without context. Or try to change the meaning of what’s been said

Like this morning I sent my husband a message saying ‘you are an absolute dock’ ’- in isolation it comes across as an insult but actually it was in reply to a stupid joke he’d done.

I think part of Alice weeks huge rejection at not being part of Tattle, she loves to centre herself in everything- and I used to think she was trying to impress here.

I know think she truly would love to see many turds exposed- and in her stupid head she thinks that would incur some kind of public flogging, job losses, life over situation but even if everyone’s names were leaked most of the world would just shrug as nobody gives a tit about a gossip site.

Her hatred for tattle seems to overtake her huge ego as surely she realises she looks a gif using posts from here both out of context and several years old- many times the posters aren’t even current users.

If Alice had 3 wishes she’d wish (not necessarily in this order) Tattle was deleted and we were all sent for long stretches, Bianca turned to dust on the spot and Ioan cried and begged to reunite.

Reactions: 16
Well, trying to intimidate Tattle is like trying to empty the ocean with a teaspoon. Honestly, why would anyone of sound mind try. Gossipers are gonna gossip. The history of the world has shown that to be true, from graffiti in Pompei to blind celebrity 'outages'. Honestly all it shows is a person who is not fit mentally to be in a 'D List' celebrity position. If you can't stand the heat duck off out the kitchen, or boil for your martyrdom. Ioan shows such strong mental and emotional stability when he said in response to the controversy was something along the lines of "I've been in this business a long time and people are going to say what they want". But no person in the public eye deserves a formerly loved one embarking on a clear campaign of hatred and revenge. Which Ioan reacted against with the DVRO. The rest of the stuff, all Alice's socks, Tattle, general gossip, he sensibly lets it go over his head and doesn't engage. But Alice can't stand any lack of control over her own story, hence her poor control over her SM.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think that what makes Alice’s piss boil the most is the fact that Ioan walked away from the marriage far better off than her against every marker she values.

He left good looking, with a career, with money and then turned all that into his advantage to secure a good looking well off partner. He even won out in the “bitter“ divorce battle by totally exposing her wrong doings in a way that cannot be refuted. She really ended up on the wrong end of the Amber Heard action and in her case rightly so.

She can’t even admit that these are all his achievements and that he wasn’t a pawn in someone else’s evil plan. He really fucked her when seh was not bleeping herself up.

The tragedy is that she is mostly destroying the children’s childhood and future. Especially because everything we know about her parenting indicates she doesn’t like the role. Even as she boasts of having the children she hates the work involved. Something the evaluator will easily establish.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
At the time we didnt know anything bar what Alice was saying, only her side was heard. So we could only assume what Ioan's decisions mean and how reasonable they were. And in hindsight we were pretty unfair to him (eg we all thought his relationship announcement was unreasonable but with the context he revealed months later in the TRO application it was very reasonable)
Well it wasn't everyone on Tattle. The old timers like me and others knew Alice would never be appeased until IG was back living in the garage and doing what he was told as per usual. In fact I put this on the wiki from another old-timer just in case people didn't understand how bad AE is. It's worth repeating. Can't remember who said it now but EVERY WORD (Alice caps lol)

"I think something the old timers here know that some people newer to this weird little play don’t get is the only way Ioan could have avoided her going into a very public psychotic rage, doing everything in her power to turn his kids against him, and basically try to ruin his life was to stay with her for as long as she ordered him to, pay for everything, and let her do whatever she wanted all the time. This didn’t start when he left her, I don’t think it even started when she demanded he alienate most of his not-so-big fan base because people were talking about her ugly ass clothes, she already had him terrified by then or he would have laughed at her childish tantrum instead of making himself look like an asshole.

This has duck all to do with Bianca, if he stayed by himself for the rest of his life she still would have bullied those kids into hating him and publicly maligned him if he wouldn’t come back to her and grovel at her feet. She’s an evil poisonous self-centered monster completely devoid of empathy, and no one except those kids will ever really love her as long as she lives and she knows it. She’s burned the love out of everyone who ever did love her. She needed professional help for her personality disorders a long time ago, and now it’s too late. Pointing out all the tit Ioan might have done ‘wrong’ is a waste of time, nothing he did other than stay with her and let her abuse him would have stopped this garbage fire.

Just MOO from one of MAlice’s fat, jealous, pie-eating old IMDB buddies."

I did call IG a pussy but that was referring to his 20 year stretch with AE. I have new found respect for him, now that he has dumped the old ball and chain.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
that "burned the love out of anyone who ever loved her" line - OOF.

Reactions: 25
I think that she thinks that if this got closed down, she would be some kind of national, crusading hero. Most people have never heard of Tattle. So how entirely appropriate that Alice, who most people have never heard of, has a thread on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.