Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya Turds 👋

I can’t sleep again so catching up on the thread. It’s literally the same old dirge on Twitter with the socks isn’t it?

No new material, except whinging about Tattle, and it’s been 3 bleeping YEARS….she will never get over this because if she hasn’t taken a single step forward by now, she never will. And that also means she will never have A boyfriend either, because what man would get with her when she’s STILL ranting on and on about Ioan and Bianca? Can you imagine a first date with her?

She’s fucked up everything. God my ex husband cheated on me ( went on to marry his mistress and they have a baby now ) but I was over it within 6 months. But not once did I stop him seeing our son, because his ability to be a Dad is separate from him being a husband. Crap husband, good dad. Simple as that. We now have a really good relationship - civil, negotiate well with each other when we need to, and Im always polite to his wife. No ill feelings anymore - I now have a man who is just perfect and we’ve had an amazing 4 years together.

So it can be done - but not for Alice. Her behaviour and continued vendetta against I & B means she is destined to be all alone as she gets older. She could have done it differently but no - she had to go nuclear 🙄

The girls will leave her too eventually. Whether they end up with a good relationship with Ioan or not, they will soon grow up and realise that Alice is bleeping mental and their upbringing with her is anything normal.

And she will only have herself to blame.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Yup, Malice's empty, rancid heart shows through on her features whereas Bianca has the good and thoughtful heart.

Screenshot_20231108-052115.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2558376View attachment 2558377

She’s been busy messaging all her “friends” suddenly. Funny that. Also must be really broke, who needs food when you can swallow collagen anyway.

View attachment 2558394
Wonder if Tamzin has forgotten the blasting she got for commenting on Ioan's relationship reveal pic?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Reactions: 9
Agree but I think she has a sadistic side to her and it pleases her the pain she has caused Ioan and Bianca. Sure they are likely happy, but Alice had to have caused a lot of pain along the way. Esp the fake RO and the abuse that ended up in the daily mail for the world to read. For Alice it was likely worth it just to cause that pain.
I think Alice's actions have only brought Bianca and Ioan closer and made Ioan doubly protective towards Bianca. Moo.

Reactions: 27
She commented on a post on Alice's Instagram afterward I believe. And also posted an apology comment, unless I'm mistaken.
Yes I think she did. I still wouldn't be seeking out a friendship with someone who spoke to me that way though.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm currently reading here, as I sit in the hospital at my sick brother's bedside. He seems to be losing his battle with cancer. He is only 54. We have lost both our parents, and our other brother is kinda the "black sheep". It's just us, and his wife (who he did not meet at my wedding 🤭). I guess this is a merail, but all I can think about as I read here is how selfish Alice is. I may not like Tone's personality, but he has a serious health condition and all Alice seems to care about is Bianca. It's fucked up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
Thankfully. I hope she stays that way.

BTW I now think this account is the Texan, not AE.
It’s quite difficult to tell them apart at times because alice is equally as vulgar. I sometimes wonder if it was her Twitter habit that made her so crude. Does anyone know if she was like that before? I mean obvs she was always tawdry but didn’t she take some pride in presenting herself as articulate? Tone is much the same so maybe she was always like that too. I wonder if Ioan was aware of it. He must have been?

Reactions: 16
Yes I think she did. I still wouldn't be seeking out a friendship with someone who spoke to me that way though.
I'm not going to lie, it's made me side eye Tamzin and her divorce since then.
I'm currently reading here, as I sit in the hospital at my sick brother's bedside. He seems to be losing his battle with cancer. He is only 54. We have lost both our parents, and our other brother is kinda the "black sheep". It's just us, and his wife (who he did not meet at my wedding 🤭). I guess this is a merail, but all I can think about as I read here is how selfish Alice is. I may not like Tone's personality, but he has a serious health condition and all Alice seems to care about is Bianca. It's fucked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
California isn’t the Sunshine State. Florida is. I don’t know why I felt the need to clarify. I need more coffee. As you were.
bleeping hell I'm on fire on this thread, accidentally assumed @Feather fans was older than I thought (sorry again) and now I can't get the states right 🤦🏼‍♀️😭🤣
And you think you need more coffee!
I'll show myself out 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Life sucks sometimes and it can be so hard to deal with. Sending love and hugs to you, and your brother and his family 💜🙏💜

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s quite difficult to tell them apart at times because alice is equally as vulgar. I sometimes wonder if it was her Twitter habit that made her so crude. Does anyone know if she was like that before? I mean obvs she was always tawdry but didn’t she take some pride in presenting herself as articulate? Tone is much the same so maybe she was always like that too. I wonder if Ioan was aware of it. He must have been?
AE was always vulgar and rude. On IMDB she was boasting "Why would Alice be jealous, she has Ioan inside her every night" and said that his fans were "oh so jealous, who ate all the pies". IG didn't seem to know and then said to Alice when she went on her Twitter rants "This is not the woman I married" LOL. Oh yes it was and AE said to him "Who is this woman you married?"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Alice's Instagram is not getting the traction she craves. Given the number of followers she has, the likes and comments on her last 3 posts is dismal.
We know she projects. She bitched and complained that Bianca only wanted an Instagram family. I think that's all Alice really wanted.
She's showing her arse again, she's not cosying up to these women for nothing imo.
Give it a few weeks and she's going to be making another "poor little helpless and homeless Alice" plea, and she's hoping these women are going to condemn Ioan.
She's building up to it but it's likely to raise red flags across the CPS, GAL and Dupee.
This is what's known as being between a rock and a hard place 😉💅

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I'm so sorry to read this 😔 cancer is an awful disease, sending a lot of love your way 🩷🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She is nothing without IG. People only followed her to get info and pics about him.
I double dare someone to post this:

Hi Alice, been off Insta a while, big fan of you and Ioan. Miss all the pics of your beautiful husband, what’s up?

*please don’t

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm so sorry. Sending strength and love to you, your brother, and your family. If there is anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask, even if it's just a listening ear or someone to rant to. 💜 You are a wonderful sibling and your family is lucky to have you.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sending love and strength for you, your brother and family. Don't forget that there is the Tattle Turds thread in Chatter if you want to talk. Feel free to lean on us as much as you need. 💗💗💗

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.