Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the FM is trawling Tattle (from 2021 lol) and AE/Abby is clutching her pearls. Get a job Alice!
Yes I know you curate your Insta - you didn't mention your affair with Zafer, hitting IG about the head, getting pissed as a fart at 11am and sleeping it off on the kitchen floor. Funny that.

View attachment 2555513
It's so slow right now even the FM are going back to 2021.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20231105_190608_Instagram.jpg

Please, please give me a crumb of attention.

I wonder how long she’ll be able to keep up the pretence at friendship if Celia doesn’t respond.

Reactions: 15
Wouldn't that be doxxing?
---
Absolutely not my intention at all. I can’t keep up with the threads all the time as life/work gets in the way and my question was really around whether or not ‘Catherine’ has any relevance anywhere e.g. is this the handle of a new sock, as I thought I’d seen this name mentioned by Tony a few times. As I skim read quite a bit this could however be my mistake.

This was a completely innocent question and in no way shape or form would I ever ask for or encourage doxxing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's so desperate for Celia's attention...wow.

In the meantime, Yo, I have questions. Is it retinoids? Vit C serum? Meditation? Veggie diet? Tell me your secrets!!!
View attachment 2556180
It’s the leather jackets don’t you know🤭 Seriously, I believe that it’s loving, and being loved properly, genuinely, and unselfishly. He’s never experienced that before. He’s also cleaned up his lifestyle, eats healthily and doesn’t drink much, if at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s the leather jackets don’t you know🤭 Seriously, I believe that it’s loving, and being loved properly, genuinely, and unselfishly. He’s never experienced that before. He’s also cleaned up his lifestyle, eats healthily and doesn’t drink much, if at all.
Being free from Alice, and all of her tit, makes a world of difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Lets slow-mo the slow-mo.

(Sorry Yo, however hot you continue to become my heart will always belong to Alun)
Hahaha this is amazing. 😂🥰
---
Edit: Anyone with eyes can see that Ioan looks so much happier, relaxed, and at peace now, as opposed to when he was with Alice, when he always looked stressed, sad, and tired (of course he was having his privacy repeatedly violated by his spouse, the one person that was supposed to support and love him through good times and bad).

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Life with Alice was all drama. Exciting at first, draining as time goes on. He lived on tenterhooks and the strain showed even when he smiled in her many social media posts. When you get older you realise what causes you stress and you want to let it go. He left his stress and unclenched. That’s why he looks so rested despite all the strain of the divorce and custody. Bianca is low maintenance personality wise and suits him better than what went before.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yep. I can totally imagine IG supervising the the sisters and Bianca trolling Big Al. 🤦‍♀️ He disliked Alice’s social media habits. Would he likely get into another relationship like that?

Screenshot_20231106_230240_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tone also has trouble with computer stuff, funny that.

Screenshot_20231106_232001_Samsung Internet.jpg

The real reason Alice isn't trying to find a job.

Screenshot_20231106_231005_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've just conciously realised... mAlice really is like The Song That Never Ends.

She's been playing it for the last 3 years...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.