Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice thinks it's his fault her reputation is tarnished forever. Maybe her 3 years of online batshitery had something to do with it. Just saying.

View attachment 2557074
Big Al thinks her reputation is tarnished because of what Yo said she did in a restraining order filing, with evidence? Not the things Al said about them, wide open on her SM accounts, like calling Bee a big nosed bogan hooker who will kill her children? Hhmmm? How curious 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Finally up to date again. Same old tit then. I find it curious that she is doing screenshots from 2021? I noticed a few names that don't post here anymore. Even Tattlers get tired of her bollocks.

Reactions: 24
Finally up to date again. Same old tit then. I find it curious that she is doing screenshots from 2021? I noticed a few names that don't post here anymore. Even Tattlers get tired of her bollocks.
Yup. She's so boring now that I read the latest Jack Monroe (another thieving fantasising grifter) thread and am about to try to catch up via the Wiki. Malice is just Groundhog Day now, boring, repetitive and even more inconsequential.

Reactions: 23
It's so cynical to.go on private for the length of the evaluation.

And proof that a child psychologist viewing those posts would know it was Alice and that such behaviour made her a risk as custodian.

She must take some pleasure in outfitting people. But she outwits no-one!

Reactions: 13
I hope she's printing all these old posts out and showing Dr D

"See this one is Bianca and this one is her sister and this one is her cousin and this is her friends cousin and her friends sisters cousin - and they all have it in for me"

ETA: for the record I'm her sister's cousin's friend's sister's cousin.
Dr Dupee's report will show Alice as extremely paranoid among other mental health issues.

Reactions: 17
Big Al thinks her reputation is tarnished because of what Yo said she did in a restraining order filing, with evidence? Not the things Al said about them, wide open on her SM accounts, like calling Bee a big nosed bogan hooker who will kill her children? Hmmm? How curious 🤔
Her official twitter has been on ice for a long time. Wonder does she log in every month or has she forgotten? lol

She has proven that she can't use SM like a normal person. Even her Insta account has broken the DVRO and that's her 'nice Alice' persona.

Reactions: 20
I wonder if the bad time Bianca I'd referring to is Alice and the fake RO request.

Screenshot_20231107_143529_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her whole life is centred on being Ioan’s Gruffudds ex, it’s just so random and mediocre. Does she have nothing else that gets her out of bed to face the world? Nothing at all? It’s really weird.
Her whole life centred on being Ioan Gruffudd’s wife. Raging because he had the temerity to escape her she has tried to hold on to that with all her might, using blackmail, threat, harassment and abuse. The only thing she had left were his children and she has turned them into Mummy’s little weapons against him, alienated them and destroyed their loving relationship with their father. None of it has stopped him divorcing her so she is no longer Mrs Gruffudd. His name was her only entry into the life she craved. The Abuser will slowly sink into the abyss of invisibility with nobody giving a rats arse about her. Couldn’t happen to a more deserving Abuser.
---
Well it wasn't everyone on Tattle. The old timers like me and others knew Alice would never be appeased until IG was back living in the garage and doing what he was told as per usual. In fact I put this on the wiki from another old-timer just in case people didn't understand how bad AE is. It's worth repeating. Can't remember who said it now but EVERY WORD (Alice caps lol)

"I think something the old timers here know that some people newer to this weird little play don’t get is the only way Ioan could have avoided her going into a very public psychotic rage, doing everything in her power to turn his kids against him, and basically try to ruin his life was to stay with her for as long as she ordered him to, pay for everything, and let her do whatever she wanted all the time. This didn’t start when he left her, I don’t think it even started when she demanded he alienate most of his not-so-big fan base because people were talking about her ugly ass clothes, she already had him terrified by then or he would have laughed at her childish tantrum instead of making himself look like an asshole.

This has duck all to do with Bianca, if he stayed by himself for the rest of his life she still would have bullied those kids into hating him and publicly maligned him if he wouldn’t come back to her and grovel at her feet. She’s an evil poisonous self-centered monster completely devoid of empathy, and no one except those kids will ever really love her as long as she lives and she knows it. She’s burned the love out of everyone who ever did love her. She needed professional help for her personality disorders a long time ago, and now it’s too late. Pointing out all the tit Ioan might have done ‘wrong’ is a waste of time, nothing he did other than stay with her and let her abuse him would have stopped this garbage fire.

Just MOO from one of MAlice’s fat, jealous, pie-eating old IMDB buddies."

I did call IG a pussy but that was referring to his 20 year stretch with AE. I have new found respect for him, now that he has dumped the old ball and chain.
Totally this. Those of us who followed Ioan long ago knew what the Abuser was like and were not totally surprised at how she reacted when he left her. I just can’t understand how anyone can carry on the way she has for so long. What a waste of her life, stupid woman.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Dear Abby is protected again fwiw.

She just wanted to let everyone know she's still screaming into the void for 2 years old tattle posts that no one cares about.

Once more for those in the back... Because of the lifestyle we have taken on.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Dear Abby is protected again fwiw.
Thankfully. I hope she stays that way.

BTW I now think this account is the Texan, not AE. These tweets below are her style. It's possible AE is telling her what to say though in case there is some forensics done on who is behind these twitter accounts and that would make it abuse by proxy. I'm ignoring this account from now on as FMs crave the attention as much as AE does.

1699395157805.png

and this

1699395269029.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Thankfully. I hope she stays that way.

BTW this account may be shared by AE and the Texan. These tweets below are the Texan. It's possible AE is telling her what to say though in case there is some forensics done on who is behind these twitter accounts. Therefore it's abuse by proxy.

View attachment 2558209
and this

View attachment 2558212
The sad thing is Alice has been doing this for nothing, it's achieved nothing when you break it down. Ioan has carried on living his life regardless, he looks happy despite the estrangement from his children.
The casualties are in fact Alice and those two girls, those idiots cheering her in must not like her very much imo. Three years ago she was in a good position I bet that collaborative divorce looks a lot more attractive now eh Alice?

Reactions: 33
The sad thing is Alice has been doing this for nothing, it's achieved nothing when you break it down. Ioan has carried on living his life regardless, he looks happy despite the estrangement from his children.
The casualties are in fact Alice and those two girls, those idiots cheering her in must not like her very much imo. Three years ago she was in a good position I bet that collaborative divorce looks a lot more attractive now eh Alice?
Agree but I think she has a sadistic side to her and it pleases her the pain she has caused Ioan and Bianca. Sure they are likely happy, but Alice had to have caused a lot of pain along the way. Esp the fake RO and the abuse that ended up in the daily mail for the world to read. For Alice it was likely worth it just to cause that pain.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Alice's Instagram is not getting the traction she craves. Given the number of followers she has, the likes and comments on her last 3 posts is dismal.
We know she projects. She bitched and complained that Bianca only wanted an Instagram family. I think that's all Alice really wanted.

Reactions: 30
Alice had to have caused a lot of pain along the way. Esp the fake RO
Alice plotted to cause B to have another flare up when she dreamt up that RO scam. She really wants to split them up but no such luck. If I and B were going to break up it would have happened by now.

1699401529006.png

---
Alice's Instagram is not getting the traction she craves.
She is nothing without IG. People only followed her to get info and pics about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
75143901-8F14-4F7C-992B-92CDD91E827A.jpeg
F5F1753D-FD7D-4DBD-A5F1-7E400535C556.jpeg

She’s been busy messaging all her “friends” suddenly. Funny that. Also must be really broke, who needs food when you can swallow collagen anyway.

AD741184-58BF-422F-98FA-E1DA2280CB52.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Narcissist Rage

Alice has been raging for most of her life,I think, but since Ioan left her and met someone else, it’s off the scale.

1. The narcissist doesn’t get his or her way, even when it’s unreasonable.
2. The narcissist is criticized in some way, even when the critique is made diplomatically, reasonably, and constructively.
3. The narcissist isn’t treated as the center of attention, even when there are other priorities.
4. The narcissist is caught breaking rules, violating social norms, or disregarding boundaries
5. The narcissist is asked to be accountable for his or her actions.
6. The narcissist suffers a blow to his or her idealized, egotistical self-image (such as when being told he will not be given “exception to the rule”, or be granted “special treatment.
7. The narcissist is reminded of his or her charade, manipulation, exploitation, inadequacy, shame, or self-loathing.
8. The narcissist feels (fears) not in control of their relational or physical surroundings.

In each of the cases above, narcissistic rage is utilized as a manipulative tool on the outside, and a pain-avoidance device on the inside. Like a spoiled child who throws a tantrum when not catered to, the narcissist attempts to use their “rage” to coerce their targets (victims) to give in. At the same time, the intense “drama” distracts the narcissist from the inner pain and inadequacy of not being constantly worshipped on a pedestal (narcissistic supply). The narcissist falls apart, psychologically and emotionally, at the prospect of not being “special," “unique," or “above others."

ETA This is from Psychology Today (not me😀).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.