Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The word ‘babe’ again……

It’s embarrassing how little interaction the Abbey account gets. Hardly any replies, not even a like on most.
This from a woman who was on mainstream SM talking about her husband and sexual positions with him? Yeah, cause that's not creepy at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Apparently. She really should read her court documents. Or, the could read the summary Hiraeth wrote for us. She knows where to find them.

Screenshot_20231106_112319_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 15
Alice talking to her other sock. "Tone" is obsessed with Relationshit.

1699299687565.png

BW gets less attention than AE who had glommed onto an up and coming actor. IG's career now is not what it was. The only reason AE and BW are slightly "known" is because of Baby Angel. Also 'sweet but dull' is better than 'bitter but dull' like AE.
---
BW uses Insta dumbass.

1699300060422.png

This means GG = AE

1699300127958.png

---
AE doesn't get humour. And yes, we know who you are, you twit.

1699300290416.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Well, actually
He told his wife he didn't love her anymore
Moved out
FIled for a divorce
Posted the photo
Then, got a DVRO because he's still trying to her off his back.

Screenshot_20231106_135250_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes, Ioan definitely should have gone. and embarrassed Ella as Alice certainly would have started a fight
Screenshot_20231106_205651_X.jpg

i know its too much for them to think, but back then people were writing Bianca in private to give her support. not the other way around.

funny enough that particular user was pretty anti-Bianca from my memory
Screenshot_20231106_205640_X.jpg

Reactions: 14
Alice talking to her other sock. "Tone" is obsessed with Relationshit.

View attachment 2555731
BW gets less attention than AE who had glommed onto an up and coming actor. IG's career now is not what it was. The only reason AE and BW are slightly "known" is because of Baby Angel. Also 'sweet but dull' is better than 'bitter but dull' like AE.
---
BW uses Insta dumbass.

View attachment 2555745
This means GG = AE

View attachment 2555749
---
AE doesn't get humour. And yes, we know who you are, you twit.

View attachment 2555759
Tone's "Oh how we laughed" is killing me 😂 😂 That's totally a 50 plus hard ass Bristolian man talking!

I miss Caitlyn. I hope her baby was born healthy, the NY move went well and she's happy. ❤
---
Yes, Ioan definitely should have gone. and embarrassed Ella as Alice certainly would have started a fight
View attachment 2555789
i know its too much for them to think, but back then people were writing Bianca in private to give her support. not the other way around.

funny enough that particular user was pretty anti-Bianca from my memory
View attachment 2555792
Caitlyn was suspicious of Bianca at the beginning, more the timeline of her and Ioan's relationship, but then a lot of us were, myself included.

Reactions: 16
  • No heating
  • No plumbing
  • Bathroom door broken (hmm wonder why?)
  • Water filter system not working
  • Cheese string on the roof
  • Rat in the Prius
  • A squirrel doing something (can't remember what)
  • Knob falling off the cooker
I'm sure I've missed others, please add to the list!
“There’s a rat in the Prius what am I gonna do”?remains ICONIC.
---
Fence falling over
Bangs on the door
People hiding in the hedges
Cars parked nearby
- the garden Christmas lights
- the broken laptop (abs galore)
- something about the the ceiling caving in
- leak that she mopped up with Ioans clothes

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
There's an air of desperation about the latest tweets, scrabbling about tattle and resurrecting posts won't solve your troubles Alice 💅👀
Will she use all her screenshots to line her tent when she becomes homeless?

I wonder if Dupee told her to button it when she tried to go on a rant about how BW was directing 'hate' against her and so now she has to let rip on X instead? She has to behave with Dupee and it's killing her. :LOL:

Reactions: 11
Omg bloody brilliant!!! Belly laughing here, just had to debrief Mr T as he’s now wanting the latest 😂 He about died when I told him the new sock’s byline is sniffmecrotch. His response was sniff it, I wouldn’t go within a 100 miles of that crazy woman!

On a separate note, does anyone know who ‘Catherine’ is? I see that AlcoTone has tweeted about a Catherine.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
lol, what a ride
this is what happens when Alice shows the world who she is
View attachment 2555560
of course it is.

How badly Alice treats her kids is obvious. her exposing them on her SM, leaving Ella alone in court, threatening them openly with abandoning them, the general damaging languge. you can and can make the kids claim a lot, but the mistreatment is blatant. And unfortunately a abuser that runs their own victim narrative and tries to include their kids in your issue will succeed with trauma bonding.

Kids acting out in Ioan's custody without him doing anythinc btw also shows how Alice treated him. they copy what their mom did to him in terms of intimidation. they think he is weak.
View attachment 2555561
Alice was badmouthing Ioan and then also uploaded it was the problem, idiot
View attachment 2555563
no pap waits in front of Alice's house. how delusional
View attachment 2555564
she has formed Ella into a similar personality type, so veeery high chance. and if they are intelligent they will anyway
View attachment 2555565
so how do you explain Bianca then?
View attachment 2555566
these people share one brain cell.

the issue was that Bianca at that moment was taking steroids and it was at the high of Covid. No one EVER claimed its a permanent state
View attachment 2555567View attachment 2555568
this is so blatantly false

however, this is true: I dont know any divorced man who pays for everything, like Ioan is supposed to
View attachment 2555569
no we already saw what happens when Alice tells her side: lies
View attachment 2555570
mate she said tattle
View attachment 2555571
Daddy doesnt want to be assaulted again
View attachment 2555572
Alice literally admitted it? she fires lawyers before hearings, blows deadlines and delays hearings? want more?
View attachment 2555573
accusations = admissions
View attachment 2555574
ah so Alice always lies
View attachment 2555575
Ioan never worked all year. Alice could have worked easily. even overlapping with actually taking use of the nanny
View attachment 2555576
i like how she made up this "they met randomly" story (she claimed this many times) but Ioan/Bianca never actually told her story
View attachment 2555577
its creepy that i follow Alice on IG, aight

gotta love how she is trying to throw other celebs under the bus
View attachment 2555578
lipgloss is insane, mkay
View attachment 2555579
things were predictable? shocking
View attachment 2555580
according to sources...that'll be Alice
View attachment 2555581
nope, that's exactly right
View attachment 2555582
eh what, isnt she essentially saying raping someone to get a child is ok? coz what else does "wearing the pants" and "makinf the rules" means in this context?
View attachment 2555583
fun fact: Alice told her own version of that story. it was even worse!
View attachment 2555584
again, this is a Alice fabrication
View attachment 2555585
again, nannies, friends, Alice working when Ioan isnt. it's no science
View attachment 2555586
is she trying to frame poor Celia
View attachment 2555587
funny how she cries about inside information, then posts this
View attachment 2555588
I agree kids shouldnt live with hateful and unstable people. they become that then too. Oh, right!
View attachment 2555589
Alice claimed a few months ago that she is bathing them. yep, i agree it's creepy.
View attachment 2555590
also something Alice constantly went on about.

but there was no wrap party due to Covid.
View attachment 2555591
Not handling the pics of the happy couple with Roma Downey well is she? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I love how they keep wanging on about Bianca and Ioan being involved in tattle. Have they actually looked at the whole site. This little thread is one of hundreds about other people in the public eye. Is Bianca involved in the threads about Jack or Hinch or KP?

Truly these people are idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her earlier tweets are so hilarious considering that they were made while her account was private and she was basically screaming into the void. 🤣

And they're still on posts from 2021! Wake me up when they get to 2023, thanks. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 44
does anyone know who ‘Catherine’ is? I see that AlcoTone has tweeted about a Catherine.
Wouldn't that be doxxing?
---
Don't worry AE - it's all saved. 💅

1699304664259.png

She's not but there's no law against it. Unlike you with your DVRO
1699304730360.png

AE replying to herself lol. She has 14 followers and they are her few FMs, in hiding on private. One of them is also Tone i.e., her.
1699304872684.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her earlier tweets are so hilarious considering that they were made while her account was private and she was basically screaming into the void. 🤣

And they're still on posts from 2021! Wake me up when they get to 2023, thanks. 😴
Good to see you are holding up under the utter, utter despair of DA being mean about your beautiful user name. Just let us know if you need a hand hold or a girl's night in or out to cope with the heartbreak our brave Hiraeth. ;) 😂 ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 30
1699304951051.png

Thread title suggestion:

I've perused Tattle before but had no idea it was this bad

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.