Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't that be doxxing?
---
Don't worry AE - it's all saved. 💅

View attachment 2555957
She's not but there's no law against it. Unlike you with your DVRO
View attachment 2555959

AE replying to herself lol. She has 14 followers and they are her few FMs, in hiding on private. One of them is also Tone i.e., her.
View attachment 2555965
Intelligence isn't her strong point. She needs the help of our superior Tattle HQ. She obviously doesn't realise Caitlyn hasn't posted or liked anything on Tattle since January last year. If we were feeling generous we could lend out @welp, but I think she might protest!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Good to see you are holding up under the utter, utter despair of DA being mean about your beautiful user name. Just let us know if you need a hand hold or a girl's night in or out to cope with the heartbreak our brave Hiraeth. ;) 😂 ❤
I'm going to have to watch the slow-mo of Alun running just to be able to cope with the utter, utter defamation. 🤣🤣

(Girls' night, anyone?? LET'S DO THIS) 😘

But seriously, Alice always has to let slip her hatred of Wales in some way. It's one of her tells. 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
One of AE's tweets said that the girls wouldn't be able to live in England as it was too cold (iirc) LOL. Anyway I found this old post where she admits the LA climate means you rarely need a coat. It also highlights her hypochrondria, but her 102 ailments have magically disappeared as if she told Dupee she was 80% bedbound then questions would be asked about her fitness to have the kids 100% of the time. Such a shameless bleeping liar!

View attachment 2554644

Fashion junkie = hoarder of ugly tit

She is both Little Match Girl and the Princess and the Pea.
Alice the fashion junkie. I think that's the most ridiculous thing she's said about herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There's an air of desperation about the latest tweets, scrabbling about tattle and resurrecting posts won't solve your troubles Alice 💅👀
My thoughts exactly. Like someone is pretty desperate to find something, anything, to incriminate the other party. And then, I remembered that she tried to stage fake abuse allegations, using her own children.
---
I love how they keep wanging on about Bianca and Ioan being involved in tattle. Have they actually looked at the whole site. This little thread is one of hundreds about other people in the public eye. Is Bianca involved in the threads about Jack or Hinch or KP?

Truly these people are idiots.
What? Wasn’t tattle created just to harass Alice Evans? No, you must be mistaken. She’s the only celebrity that matters.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Bianca's narrative? Bianca is in a relationship with a great guy who has a raging, abusive lunatic ex wife. Bianca and her partner are currently stalked, defamed, and harassed online by the the ex and her rabid flying monkeys.

Did I miss anything?

Screenshot_20231106_153334_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She thinks she can win her court case on social media.
She behaves as if the comments here on Tattle or SM are somehow far more heinous and abusive than all the actual abuse and PA she has committed against Ioan, Bianca and her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
1699307274067.gif

"O how I laughed when I realised my grifting off Ioan was over." Fixed for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when she shows Dupee her Tamika screenshot and explains how B controls Tattle and is using it to bully Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when she shows Dupee her Tamika screenshot and explains how B controls Tattle and is using it to bully Alice.
She is her own worst enemy. Of course she'll overshare and give away a lot of evidence that she is mentally unwell and abusing her kids.

Reactions: 18
She behaves as if the comments here on Tattle or SM are somehow far more heinous and abusive than all the actual abuse and PA she has committed against Ioan, Bianca and her children.
To her, they are. She only did what she did because she was angry, hurt, blindsided, lied to. AND THEY DESERVED IT!!!!!!

When I watched her shouting and verbally abusing a woman in the car park video, the part that really stood out for me is when she says (to the calm and polite woman who’s car she hit), “STOP SHOUTING AT ME”.

I think she sees any criticism (even when justified) as an attack and goes into hyper defensive mode. But for some reason, when other people try to defend themselves, they are being unreasonable.

She’s like a toddler.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
To her, they are. She only did what she did because she was angry, hurt, blindsided, lied to. AND THEY DESERVED IT!!!!!!

When I watched her shouting and verbally abusing a woman in the car park video, the part that really stood out for me is when she says (to the calm and polite woman who’s car she hit), “STOP SHOUTING AT ME”.

I think she sees any criticism (even when justified) as an attack and goes into hyper defensive mode. But for some reason, when other people try to defend themselves, they are being unreasonable.

She’s like a toddler.
That's the same thing Ella did. She shouted at Ioan to stop touching her when he wasn't. The apple doesn't fall far.
:confused:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Had a 50p metre for the gas in my first (rented) flat in 1991, up here in the frozen north. Had lovely swirly carpets and we rented a black & white TV from Radio Rentals! Not centrally heated, the only gas item we had was a built in gas fire which we used sparingly in the winters.

One day a gas man turned up to investigate a leak and was confused as to why the gas was being used. According to his records, the whole building's gas had been condemned and disconnected years earlier. Landlord had basically just reconnected it and carried on collecting the metre money.

And we thought the reason we were so lethargic and lazy was because we were students and occasional stoners! Think the gas leak was probably why the poor budgie died to.

Still, the rent was only £60 a month as opposed to $6k. The stupid woman has no idea. 25°c??? duck off.
Yikes, that landlord should be in jail. You're lucky you lot didn't die. Carbon Monoxide poisoning isn't easy to detect and 1991 doesn't seem that long ago (though, I was born in the 1970s).

In context, Alice is still a bleep - the bleep-train rolls on, still. She is never going to get over Ioan if she keeps dredging up the past. This could be used as an opportunity, as other Tattlers have said, but she still continues being immature and (weirdly) talking to herself under her different personas. It's really bleeping disturbing behaviour.

Her latest fixation seems to be "breadcrumbing" threats that she "knows" about certain Tattlers. Give it a rest, Alice and focus on your kids and your new life. If you didn't behave so atrociously this wouldn't be on thread # 221.

Reactions: 17
lol, what a ride
this is what happens when Alice shows the world who she is
View attachment 2555560
of course it is.

How badly Alice treats her kids is obvious. her exposing them on her SM, leaving Ella alone in court, threatening them openly with abandoning them, the general damaging languge. you can and can make the kids claim a lot, but the mistreatment is blatant. And unfortunately a abuser that runs their own victim narrative and tries to include their kids in your issue will succeed with trauma bonding.

Kids acting out in Ioan's custody without him doing anythinc btw also shows how Alice treated him. they copy what their mom did to him in terms of intimidation. they think he is weak.
View attachment 2555561
Alice was badmouthing Ioan and then also uploaded it was the problem, idiot
View attachment 2555563
no pap waits in front of Alice's house. how delusional
View attachment 2555564
she has formed Ella into a similar personality type, so veeery high chance. and if they are intelligent they will anyway
View attachment 2555565
so how do you explain Bianca then?
View attachment 2555566
these people share one brain cell.

the issue was that Bianca at that moment was taking steroids and it was at the high of Covid. No one EVER claimed its a permanent state
View attachment 2555567View attachment 2555568
this is so blatantly false

however, this is true: I dont know any divorced man who pays for everything, like Ioan is supposed to
View attachment 2555569
no we already saw what happens when Alice tells her side: lies
View attachment 2555570
mate she said tattle
View attachment 2555571
Daddy doesnt want to be assaulted again
View attachment 2555572
Alice literally admitted it? she fires lawyers before hearings, blows deadlines and delays hearings? want more?
View attachment 2555573
accusations = admissions
View attachment 2555574
ah so Alice always lies
View attachment 2555575
Ioan never worked all year. Alice could have worked easily. even overlapping with actually taking use of the nanny
View attachment 2555576
i like how she made up this "they met randomly" story (she claimed this many times) but Ioan/Bianca never actually told her story
View attachment 2555577
its creepy that i follow Alice on IG, aight

gotta love how she is trying to throw other celebs under the bus
View attachment 2555578
lipgloss is insane, mkay
View attachment 2555579
things were predictable? shocking
View attachment 2555580
according to sources...that'll be Alice
View attachment 2555581
nope, that's exactly right
View attachment 2555582
eh what, isnt she essentially saying raping someone to get a child is ok? coz what else does "wearing the pants" and "makinf the rules" means in this context?
View attachment 2555583
fun fact: Alice told her own version of that story. it was even worse!
View attachment 2555584
again, this is a Alice fabrication
View attachment 2555585
again, nannies, friends, Alice working when Ioan isnt. it's no science
View attachment 2555586
is she trying to frame poor Celia
View attachment 2555587
funny how she cries about inside information, then posts this
View attachment 2555588
I agree kids shouldnt live with hateful and unstable people. they become that then too. Oh, right!
View attachment 2555589
Alice claimed a few months ago that she is bathing them. yep, i agree it's creepy.
View attachment 2555590
also something Alice constantly went on about.

but there was no wrap party due to Covid.
View attachment 2555591
1. I never have the sound on on her videos as she makes me nauseous without having to listen to that fake voice as well. Clicky, dry, pretend posh accent.

2 She doesn't know much about her supposed career if she doesn't know that it's possible to overdub a video.

Cupid Stunt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I'm going to have to watch the slow-mo of Alun running just to be able to cope with the utter, utter defamation. 🤣🤣

(Girls' night, anyone?? LET'S DO THIS) 😘

But seriously, Alice always has to let slip her hatred of Wales in some way. It's one of her tells. 🤭
Lets slow-mo the slow-mo.

(Sorry Yo, however hot you continue to become my heart will always belong to Alun)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Lets slow-mo the slow-mo.

(Sorry Yo, however hot you continue to become my heart will always belong to Alun)
I'd love to hear Yo's laugh when he realises that his little brother is now the pin up of this degenerate community!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So Abby returns, like a floater that won't flush... The lies keep mounting up - 'two happy girls' that were ill from worry 5 minutes ago. Make up your mind Alice!!
View attachment 2555497
Don't play dumb Alice. You have PAed those kids to the max. IG remains the only stable parent they have and don't bet they won't realise it in due time. You thought IG would never leave you, didn't you? Don't bank on the kids always being the good little soldiers either!
I see she’s back attacking us again. You’d think she’d be trying to sort out her disaster of a life instead. Or taking notice of the entire world going to hell in a hand basket.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.