Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's actually normal to be upset because daughters are always jealous of a girlfriend and likely in this case she believed he'd come back so it's a shock (unlike Alice who knew exactly that it was over)

of course "panic attack" is so heavily overused in this household that this part is bullcrap.

I would be more sceptical if she had claimed this about Ella since she is older and already treated Ioan like tit before Bianca (although I suspect she had and has the same "concerns" about Ioan's money as the bloke from reddit I posted the other day)

Reactions: 17
It's the "apparently" been having panic attacks that makes me go hmm.
Surely a mum would know if her child was so upset that she had constant panic attacks that it wouldn't be "apparently".
So performative! As usual.

Reactions: 32
If she had kept the details of her divorce quiet she would have had options now. She was trying to cleave him to her for reasons of revenge or whatever and strategically missed a trick, thought short term rather than what would happen to her over the long term. When they parted she thought she could get him back. When someone tells you they would rather die then stay married to you, you know your marriage has ended. But she thought she could frighten him into staying. Because of her unrestrained behaviour future romantic or employment prospects will be few. Life is difficult enough without dealing with people like Alice. Not sure how this is going to pan out.
BIB - You = everyone apart from Alice. It makes me wonder what else he said to her about how unhappy he was before this, and that she completely ignored. I can imagine getting through to Alice that he was leaving her was no mean feat.

Reactions: 14
Don't worry - we have the Thanksgiving Special to look forward to.
What will it be his year?
The knob's fallen off my oven?
Peel your own potato?

Stay tuned....
🤣😂

Alice: They are making fun that the knobs came off the oven. It was a very dangerous time. The house was falling down on top of us. How do they know we have potatoes now? This could only be coming from one person!!! I can't say who because I'm gagged, but when I'm not it will be on page one of my book.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I found the perfect new home for Alice. You're welcome witch! $2,550/mo 3 bd 2 ba 1,100 sqft Panorama City, [next to Arleta LOL] CA 91402

daughters are always jealous of a girlfriend and likely in this case she believed he'd come back so it's a shock
Not always and who made Elsie think he would come back? That's just evil, toying with a kid's emotions like that. She was probably getting Elsie to pester him to come back too. When BW was revealed, Elsie wasn't allowed see him anymore as pestering him was obviously futile at that stage.

Reactions: 25
BIB - You = everyone apart from Alice. It makes me wonder what else he said to her about how unhappy he was before this, and that she completely ignored. I can imagine getting through to Alice that he was leaving her was no mean feat.
When has Alice ever listened? I don't think IG ever 'got through' to her... he had to just leave (IIRC, with only the clothes he was wearing).

I found the perfect new home for Alice. You're welcome witch! $2,550/mo 3 bd 2 ba 1,100 sqft Panorama City, [next to Arleta LOL] CA 91402
no pets allowed

Reactions: 11
I believe he tried hard to tell her how unhappy he was but, Alice being Alice didn’t care, didn’t listen and didn’t change.

IIRC she even said somewhere that during marriage counselling he brought up her complete lack of respect (and that’s putting it mildly) for his mother and she just brushed it aside. She just didn’t give one duck about how he felt.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Lots of people are forced to go back to work when they don't want to. Partners leave, are made redundant, or get ill. They generally start with anything they can get and three years down the line they have moved onto something better. They can look back and be proud of how well they have done in hard times.

All Alice has to show for three years is two abused and distressed children. What a failure, she hasn't achieved anything in the last 30 years.
100% agree and it’s about the attitude you have towards it. When I met my husband I was about to start a PhD. I didn’t, I gave up that dream and started a new one of raising a family. We agreed I’d take the time off till the youngest started high school and that 15 years or so seemed so far in the future I didn’t think or care about it. It went fast, so fast. I’m here now and I went back to work a few years ago accepting what I could that fit in with home life. My degree wasn’t worth anything as I’d never really worked in that field. I didn’t care- I was grateful of a chance. It was a tough minimum wage job but it gave me confidence, experience and most if all proven track record and references. I’ve just moved to elsewhere on the back of the starter job and I’m really exited to work my way up in the new company that are employing me- it’s s huge leap but one I know I’d not have gotten if I hadn’t started with the low paid job.

Ive not seen any of this as beneath me, or that I’m too good for it. I see them as opportunities to show myself I can still do tit. I’ve proved it. I’m going to carry on proving it and getting as close as I can to the career I would have had if I’d not taken 18 years off. I’m proud my kids see me going out working my ass off for a quarter of my husbands earnings because it’s about doing my bit. It’s not over for me unless I adopt that attitude. I’m super grateful I’ve had the luxury of being a SAHM and I’m equally grateful to get to go out and try my luck at a second stab at a career now.
Alice always sexualises Elsie's relationship with IG which is gross. If this is true, (I personally think AE was the one freaking out and Elsie was distressed seeing it) then Elsie sees herself (at 8 FFS!) as a girlfriend of her father and therefore he can't have an actual girlfriend. Ever.

Probably lies and AE deliberately traumatizing the child more like.
I find the video where Alice is saying ‘you guys want to get a room’ when father and infant daughter are hugging truly warped.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I'm not sure if it's Alice's projection but this family seems to perceive others autonomy only as rejection . Defo a big symptom of neurodiversity ADHD and ASD is rejection sensitivity dysphoria which CBT therapy and DBT therapy can require so the brain can rewrite and learn to attribute a different meaning to the events they find painful . If the kids have any neurospiciness they could very well have deeply felt Ioan making the decisions he did as rejection They would have needed a wise / mentally stable mother to be to counsel them otherwise. And probably therapy anyway . We all know that is not this family .

Reactions: 11
Alice's spousal support was figured a few threads back as likely being in the range of $65k. How's Alice going to feel about being low income?
It's time to dust off the old resume.

Screenshot_20231030_165106_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 7
Is it normal for an 8 year old to have panic attacks because she found out her dad is in a relationship with someone 10 months after moving out and filing for divorce?

View attachment 2541324
Only in the way in which it is divulged to Elsie. Alice to Elsie….‘and Daddy is with a new Mummy, so new Mummy will try and take you away from me, yes that’s right she’s going to kidnap you and Ella and THEN she will post photos of her perfect family on instagram, and THEN they will force Mummy out of our house and you will live here with Daddy and new Mummy, and THEN new Mummy will murder you….well, that’s what Mummy had a nightmare about last night. Anyway, time for school my precious babeezzz’
---
Hi everyone - I’m not brilliant at Tattle quite yet and wish to edit my last post. I’ve read it back and looking at it now some of the wording feels out of order. But I can’t see how to delete it. I apologise for this being off topic but can anyone help? Thanks so much.
---
Blimey now I’m getting my comments added to the one I’d like to edit…I think it might be time to say adios for the day. Love you all ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Didn't the prenup say 10pc of average earnings in the three years prior to separation unless the current year is 20pc lower, in which case it's 10pc of the actual earnings for that year?
If all he's done is BB4 and a comicon plus some residuals that's going to be about $20,000 max surely?

Reactions: 13
When has Alice ever listened? I don't think IG ever 'got through' to her... he had to just leave (IIRC, with only the clothes he was wearing).

no pets allowed
She thought that the court would force Ioan to pay the rent because of the kids. I bet Bernal has made it clear to her that no court is going to make Ioan pay that rent because that is where she and the girls want to live or where she wants the girls to live. That is why she is attempting to love bomb the Morgans so hard. She is looking for her next grift.
She wanted revenge, she got it. But she is finding out that it is a two-edged sword and its cutting her hard right now.

Reactions: 24
She thought that the court would force Ioan to pay the rent because of the kids. I bet Bernal has made it clear to her that no court is going to make Ioan pay that rent because that is where she and the girls want to live or where she wants the girls to live. That is why she is attempting to love bomb the Morgans so hard. She is looking for her next grift.
She wanted revenge, she got it. But she is finding out that it is a two-edged sword and its cutting her hard right now.
I wonder has she offered to house sit while they're in the UK. Probably with laughable offers to keep the place clean and maintained too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn't the prenup say 10pc of average earnings in the three years prior to separation unless the current year is 20pc lower, in which case it's 10pc of the actual earnings for that year?
If all he's done is BB4 and a comicon plus some residuals that's going to be about $20,000 max surely?
there is also child support, it should be at around 50k if a judge counts it as 100 % (if 50 % more like 35k atm). But of course as mentioned many times before Alice's conduct ticks off all boxes for potentially no child support to be awarded.

Edit: that's also just the theory, as we see with many celebs that are way richer than Ioan they also dont pay a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I wonder has she offered to house sit while they're in the UK. Probably with laughable offers to keep the place clean and maintained too.
I'm wondering if Ioan asked them (as he's friends with Piers) to keep in contact for the girls' sake?

Reactions: 8
AE: I am so very very low and terrified right now and so sick of my friends and families being trolled for supporting me..

Dupee is freaking her out. "my friends and families being trolled" = people are taking the piss out of "Tone".

AE: I feel like my life is over.

FFS. I think she means that the grift is over.

AE: It has cost me every penny I owned

What all of the $13?

AE: Me and the girls do not have enough left for food or shelter in about 4/5 weeks. I am terrified, cannot sleep, we are all three constantly I’ll from worry.

Great parenting right there. She still hasn't taken this crap down. It looks like the Beverley Hills dream is over. Arleta here we come!

AE: Plus the emails forwarded to me written about me are so unbelievably nasty - and pointless. I am at the end of my wick.

Doubt Dupee finds them pointless.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.