Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has CW liked or commented on any of Alice's recent IG lovebombing?

I'm guessing you're not talking about Home Depot. right?? ;)
Correct. Guys would pay her to be mean to them and occasionally dole out a kick in the balls. She had some very loyal clients. I suspect Alice would somehow find a way to even mess this up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Alice believes she should receive as much as Kevin Costner's ex wife. 🤭
She doesn't have a choice, it's time to put on her big girl panties and find a job. If she had only kept her big mouth shut, she'd be much better off now.
I’m sure Ioan still pays many of her utilities bills as a way to support his children. I am certain she has also stolen all his savings and perhaps even money from credit cards he was paying. On top of that she’s certainly trying to grift from rich friends.
I’m sure she’s nowhere near bankruptcy.

Reactions: 22
If she had kept the details of her divorce quiet she would have had options now. She was trying to cleave him to her for reasons of revenge or whatever and strategically missed a trick, thought short term rather than what would happen to her over the long term. When they parted she thought she could get him back. When someone tells you they would rather die then stay married to you, you know your marriage has ended. But she thought she could frighten him into staying. Because of her unrestrained behaviour future romantic or employment prospects will be few. Life is difficult enough without dealing with people like Alice. Not sure how this is going to pan out.
Where did we see that he said he would rather die than stay married to her? Out of interest, I missed this bit!

Reactions: 4
@Ralphiegirl
Such is the acrimony between the couple that friends of Evans told me this week that during an argument Gruffudd said: ‘I’d rather be dead than live with you any more!’

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
@Ralphiegirl
Oh interesting, @Treacletrixter and I had a conversation about this in the last thread (I think).

We came to the conclusion Alice might have made up the quote about Ioan saying that he’d rather die than carry on living with her, because she lies about everything.

I forgot that this quote appeared in a Boshoff article. The “friends of Alice” supplying the quote is clearly Alice herself.

It also paints Alice in a terrible light - if that quote is true, why would you want to publicise it? It shows the terrible state their marriage was in, and how right Ioan was to seek a divorce.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
oh, you are right, i didnt notice the grass besides the tiles until now.

View attachment 2536252View attachment 2536250
Alice on the floor ✅
Alice is so transparent.

Alice: OMG Cee-Cee, you were so funny and I was so bereft and we laughed, and laughed, and laughed. On the floor, we laughed and laughed and laughed. But I can't remember what you said....what was it? Oh, it had such an impact but I just cannot remember what you said! I am such a gaulish goose! Make sure to re-share it on this social media platform. I want to make sure that people understand how close we are as I pelt you with the Mother of All (Love) Bombs.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m sure Ioan still pays many of her utilities bills as a way to support his children.
I'm sure he doesn't even though AE would like him to, as that would be enabling her again. If AE can't manage to pay her bills or run a household then Dupee needs to put that in her report. It shows she can't adult and it won't look good.
---
Alice might have made up the quote about Ioan saying that he’d rather die than carry on living with her, because she lies about everything.
It's possible it's a lie but given how miserable IG looked in the last photos with AE I'm inclined to believe it.

Reactions: 21
My thoughts are that she wasn’t getting enough attention from her sock accounts so ‘had’ to go real life to feed her need for this and her addiction to SM. Additionally B posting the birthday tribute, and them both attending a premiere I’m sure has had an impact on her, and her need to ‘fight back’ was too strong. I bet she’s also hoping that the woe is me poverty comments get back to Yo. However even if they have, I’m sure that Yo is way past giving a toss about her.
She's busier than a cat burying tit trying to distance herself from the sock accounts while she's being observed.
---
I wonder if Alice has noticed this comment.

Screenshot_20231030_130606_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm sure he doesn't even though AE would like him to, as that would be enabling her again. If AE can't manage to pay her bills or run a household then Dupee needs to put that in her report. It shows she can't adult and it won't look good.
---

It's possible it's a lie but given how miserable IG looked in the last photos with AE I'm inclined to believe it.
I’m sure he’s still paying money to support his children. It might not be child support but he is spending money for them.

Reactions: 14
I’m sure he’s still paying money to support his children. It might not be child support but he is spending money for them.
Yeah. Alice would have had her 5 lawyers (and counting) take him to court if he wasn't paying anything. He paid from the start so she didn't need to.

Also I have a feeling the lawyer (nameless) who told her to get a job in Starbucks or Home Depot was fired the day after he said that.

This is one of many tweets that didn't age well lol

1698691563523.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Lots of people are forced to go back to work when they don't want to. Partners leave, are made redundant, or get ill. They generally start with anything they can get and three years down the line they have moved onto something better. They can look back and be proud of how well they have done in hard times.

All Alice has to show for three years is two abused and distressed children. What a failure, she hasn't achieved anything in the last 30 years.

Is it normal for an 8 year old to have panic attacks because she found out her dad is in a relationship with someone 10 months after moving out and filing for divorce?

Screenshot_20231030_140151_Gallery.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Yeah. Alice would have had her 5 lawyers (and counting) take him to court if he wasn't paying anything. He paid from the start so she didn't need to.

Also I have a feeling the lawyer (nameless) who told her to get a job in Starbucks or Home Depot was fired the day after he said that.

This is one of many tweets that didn't age well lol

View attachment 2541286
Delusional weirdo. She's on her way to that tiny flat north of Arleta, that job at Home Depot or Starbucks. Does she really think anyone shopping at home depot would recognize her.
She really should take that job at Home Depot, a lot of loaded small business owners shop there. She might get lucky and get a guy who can give her the life of leisure she wants. He might not be Ioan but she can sit on her ass all day buying crap on ebay, order all the panda express her heart desires

Reactions: 22
Is it normal for an 8 year old to have panic attacks because she found out her dad is in a relationship with someone 10 months after moving out and filing for divorce?

View attachment 2541324
Alice always sexualises Elsie's relationship with IG which is gross. If this is true, (I personally think AE was the one freaking out and Elsie was distressed seeing it) then Elsie sees herself (at 8 FFS!) as a girlfriend of her father and therefore he can't have an actual girlfriend. Ever.

Probably lies and AE deliberately traumatizing the child more like.

Reactions: 30
This came up on my reels and made me think of Alice 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Arleta - Arleta (/ɑːrˈliːtə/) is a neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley region of the city of Los Angeles, California, with a high percentage of Latino residents and of people born outside the United States.
Intersting she goes there - multicultural arleta is hell - white BH is heaven. But given it's got a high percentage of people born outside the US maybee she would fit right in - then again im sure that whole neibourhood works it's ass off and home depot/ Starbucks is probs a dream job there -( if they offer health coverage ) so maybee not.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.