Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only in the way in which it is divulged to Elsie. Alice to Elsie….‘and Daddy is with a new Mummy, so new Mummy will try and take you away from me, yes that’s right she’s going to kidnap you and Ella and THEN she will post photos of her perfect family on instagram, and THEN they will force Mummy out of our house and you will live here with Daddy and new Mummy, and THEN new Mummy will murder you….well, that’s what Mummy had a nightmare about last night. Anyway, time for school my precious babeezzz’
---
Hi everyone - I’m not brilliant at Tattle quite yet and wish to edit my last post. I’ve read it back and looking at it now some of the wording feels out of order. But I can’t see how to delete it. I apologise for this being off topic but can anyone help? Thanks so much.
---
Blimey now I’m getting my comments added to the one I’d like to edit…I think it might be time to say adios for the day. Love you all ❤
I think you’ve nailed it😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m sure Ioan still pays many of her utilities bills as a way to support his children. I am certain she has also stolen all his savings and perhaps even money from credit cards he was paying. On top of that she’s certainly trying to grift from rich friends.
I’m sure she’s nowhere near bankruptcy.
How long before the rich friends start ignoring her texts and phone calls, even rich people get fed up with lazy grifters.
---
AE: I am so very very low and terrified right now and so sick of my friends and families being trolled for supporting me..

Dupee is freaking her out. "my friends and families being trolled" = people are taking the piss out of "Tone".

AE: I feel like my life is over.

FFS. I think she means that the grift is over.

AE: It has cost me every penny I owned

What all of the $13?

AE: Me and the girls do not have enough left for food or shelter in about 4/5 weeks. I am terrified, cannot sleep, we are all three constantly I’ll from worry.

Great parenting right there. She still hasn't taken this crap down. It looks like the Beverley Hills dream is over. Arleta here we come!

AE: Plus the emails forwarded to me written about me are so unbelievably nasty - and pointless. I am at the end of my wick.

Doubt Dupee finds them pointless.
Haven't the girls, especially Ella, ever wondered why their mother doesn't just get a J O B and stop whining about being broke??

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
How long before the rich friends start ignoring her texts and phone calls, even rich people get fed up with lazy grifters.
---

Haven't the girls, especially Ella, ever wondered why their mother doesn't just get a J O B and stop whining about being broke??
She‘s convinced them them that she’s ”sick” and can‘t work. Even at the RO hearing against Ioan, Ella tried to tell the judge that “Mom is sick, or ill”. She’s convinced them that she can’t work.

And because mostly throughout their lives, she never has, it’s normal to them. bleep.

Reactions: 36
I made the mistake of not checking the thread for 12 hours and have now been confused.

Read old thread.

Hahahaha. She has no money "for all sorts if reasons I can't tell".

Alice you have no money because you spent it all.

She's undoubtedly trying to gift off the Morgans.

I suspect the wife is trying to gather enough reveals to write one of her books. And it won't be the book Alice fantasised about.

Reactions: 14
That account makes Alice look horrendous because she is horrendous.

Screenshot_20231031_001157_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I wonder has she offered to house sit while they're in the UK. Probably with laughable offers to keep the place clean and maintained too.
I read 'maintained' as 'marinated'. When it comes to mAlice, I guess everything is marinated!!

---

That's because the J O B word is filthy to her majestic mAlice. It's so filthy it should make a longshoreman blush. Plus... it's something everyone else does.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That bit in the court transcript where Ella says "My mom also has a condition", is just heartbreaking.
She's clearly told those kids that her fibbermyalgia and liarbetes are real illnesses, which somehow equate to B's actual, doctor-verifed, life-long degenrative neurological condition. The girls see Alice shouting at other motorists, hauling shopping trolleys full of food and wine, and preening and posing on the internet, she probably tells them that she's just being brave, and powering through, etc, etc. It's not surprising that Ella has no empathy for B, nor did she show any consideration for her obvious frailty, when shoving her and barging out of the apartment. She probably thinks that her MS is just like Alice's "condition"...it has absolutely no effect on her whatsoever.
The only condition that Alice has, is terminal lazyitis. Get a bloody job!!

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Could be wrong but didn't the judge say to not publicly talk about the divorce? He'll be thrilled about the DM piece from "friends" and IG rant

Reactions: 21
slightly bemused that Alice commented this under Ioane Skye publishing a text convo with Matthew Perry from a week before his death. She has taken the whole post down now seemingly because many criticised her for being very cold to him at the end lol
Screenshot_20231030_203842_Instagram.jpg

I'm wondering if Ioan asked them (as he's friends with Piers) to keep in contact for the girls' sake?
Unlikely it could be misconstrued if it came out. It’s also a crappy thing to ask of someone. One one level it could be seen as asking them to spy on your ex. It is also asking someone to have a complete nutter in their home and around their children. I would not have Alice anywhere near my children. Given the way the other family (who looked after Elsie) got dropped in the middle of lies and restraining orders, the family must be seen as a nightmare. You don’t put than on anyone.

Reactions: 21
Of course she's aware of it, she's accused the person of being Bianca many times over.
As far as I can see this person just repeats Alice's words and posts the court documents and is not abusive.
She once asked people not to call her Malice. She knows who I am from when I kind of doxxed myself after Alice commented on a post and had a sock follow me. She messaged me a few times, seems a decent enough lady, just invested like us but on a different platform. Not sure why they say she is Bianca when they have doxxed her and her brother in the past.

She once asked people not to call her Malice. She knows who I am from when I kind of doxxed myself after Alice commented on a post and had a sock follow me. She messaged me a few times, seems a decent enough lady, just invested like us but on a different platform. Not sure why they say she is Bianca when they have doxxed her and her brother in the past.
It's quite shocking the lengths some of Alice's supporters have gone to in threats and intimidation, all carried out with Alice's knowledge and approval.

Reactions: 11
And once again, Alice, CHANGE YOUR NAME!
The video where Alive goes from crying to outrage when shouting ‘change your name’ is crazy, which part is an act? Or is that what narcs do? One extreme emotion to the next?

I know I’m stating the known obvious but the breathtaking hypocrisy with this one:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The video where Alive goes from crying to outrage when shouting ‘change your name’ is crazy, which part is an act? Or is that what narcs do? One extreme emotion to the next?

I know I’m stating the known obvious but the breathtaking hypocrisy with this one:
another account I have never read and yet has me blocked

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.