Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that Dearest Abbey has revived Im wondering how is our darling Loopy?! Anybody heard of him?! Any more mAlice Regina posts or he completely enmeshed in warfare, commanding armies across eastern europe and middle east?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
1699350493475.png

Lupinus, commonly known as lupin, lupine or bluebonnet is a genus of plants in the legume family Fabaceae.
Diarrhoea and vomiting are signs of Lupine poisoning in children.

Aww. Loopy's nickname is 'Bluebonnet'! 👒

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Im about your age though! :) you would be amazed at what is still lurking out there in the private rentals in small uk seaside towns! I keep meaning to ask my landlord (despite spartan conditions in the flat we are still friends, and he did after all install the heating - four years later into me renting, but he did 🫣😂) if he still has the meter - it’s museum kind of stuff, I tell ya! X
Ps posted before finishing: so yes I agree with others, mAlice has no clue (or have thoroughly forgotten) what its like to be cold!
And I'm sorry 🤦🏼‍♀️obviously I wasn't being ageist or anything!
I suppose the older the property and we do have some very old property in the UK, the less people want to spend the money to install central heating, because of the cost. Had to laugh at "museum piece" 🤣🤣

The flat I had with the overnight heaters, was ex council and was brought by a private company, from the outside they looked horrible, but are huge inside, and done up nice, but no double glazing or central heating...so heating it was expensive 😭.
Agree with mAlice having no idea, she lives in LA which is advertised as the "sunshine state" ffs!
---
She is lady in england who is trying to have a conversation with the flying monkeys. I'm not sure why, its a waste of time. For some reason the AG and GG accounts are convinced that she is me.

I know they read here, so here's my cat. Clearly not the same as Catherine's.
View attachment 2555348
Awwwe look at those eyes 😍
I've not been accused of being anyone on X, yet. They tried to dox me though! It's like a badge of honor, when we get accused 🤣
Welp has a box full of them, I think she's even been accused of being the (late) Queen 🤣
---
Yeah someone needs thier eyes (and brain tested) 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Screenshot_20231105_190608_Instagram.jpg

Please, please give me a crumb of attention.

I wonder how long she’ll be able to keep up the pretence at friendship if Celia doesn’t respond.
I had a look at CWs insta yesterday and she hasn't replied to any of mAlices comments 💅
She's probably cringing, I'd be deleting them if I were her!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Incredible stuff, but telling
2.png
1.png

What Alice and her extremist army doesnt get is that people can evolve in their opinion based on new evidence. It's part of the criticial thinking they so severly lack, because that's just the point of being a extremist.

At the time we didnt know anything bar what Alice was saying, only her side was heard. So we could only assume what Ioan's decisions mean and how reasonable they were. And in hindsight we were pretty unfair to him (eg we all thought his relationship announcement was unreasonable but with the context he revealed months later in the TRO application it was very reasonable)

Back then I was dead against him and Bianca moving in before Xmas (and I actually still think it is his sole real mistake, but I no longer think it was dead unreasonable), but back then we didnt know how bad his financial situation was, how much Alice was threatening him and how severly the estrangement from Ella already was. My sole concern is whether things would have gone differently with Elsie in hindsight, but I'm very sure Alice would have enforced the estrangement at that point with her as well. She was making excuses on twitter like that the kids cant see him even in the park because surely Ioan would call the paps. It was only Alice's house or nothing for Elsie as well at that point. the punishment had to be increased because the blackmail wasnt working.

In the end it comes back to the same thing: these people demand Ioan to give up things with nothing in return. If it was up to them he would have spend the past 2.5 years alone in his small apartment, giving all his money to his abuser, and having no contact to his kids. And if he has contact to his kids then completely alone or only with Alice so that they can falsely accuse him successfully this time.

Sophie Turner currently gets a lot of support (bar, naturally, the stans of her ex) for making out with some rich dude only weeks after her seperation. I'm sure Alice's army thinks this is unreasonable. Oh wait, no, wrong gender. It's all fine and dandy!

PS: experts say children can be introduced 6 months after you started dating your partner (at the time we assumed that while they knew each other since Harrow that they only started to commit each other 1-2 months before, but it now seems to have been much earlier). It's never about when they find out that you are dating because the whole point is that you dont want to introduce your kids to someone and let them bound only to seperate weeks later. The whole idea that kids are traumatised by the sole idea that their parents may be dating after 6 months isnt even a real thing, it requires severe manipulation by the other parent.....and yet, it doesnt seem like Ioan even had plans to introduce them ASAP. He waited 2 years even. Alice was even criticising his attempts to "normalise" Bianca for the kids over phone calls, although that's exactly how it should be!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Alice thinks it's his fault her reputation is tarnished forever. Maybe her 3 years of online batshitery had something to do with it. Just saying.

Screenshot_20231106_232452_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Alice thinks it's his fault her reputation is tarnished forever. Maybe her 3 years of online batshitery had something to do with it. Just saying.

View attachment 2557074
I need that eye rolling response more than ever. Is she a slow reader? She's picking out posts from nearly 2 years ago, and often from people who got sick of her BS and stopped posting years ago! Get up to speed Alice, we're on page 47/48 of thread #221.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread title suggestion. Just Give It Up Already You Tedious Old Trout! 🤣
Seriously this is getting ridiculous going after old posts. How pathetic can she possibly be?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I hope she's printing all these old posts out and showing Dr D

"See this one is Bianca and this one is her sister and this one is her cousin and this is her friends cousin and her friends sisters cousin - and they all have it in for me"

ETA: for the record I'm her sister's cousin's friend's sister's cousin.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Thread title suggestion:
I've perused Alice’s sock puppets before but had no idea they were this bad

I’ve amended it slightly to turn it back on the deranged harpy*.

*No animals were insulted in calling out this loon.

Tho yes it does draw upon a long history of misogyny.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 2557074
Blatant lies written by her own hands, Alice it's never going to wash out!
It's like setting a fire and blaming the fire brigade for not putting out the fire before it causes fire damage. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That is like the perfect mAlice analogy!
I’d go a bit further. It’s like setting the fire and spraying it with petrol whilst the fire brigade try to put it out. Also detonation of more fires in the even this one dies out.

She won’t even let anyone fix the shitshow she has created for herself, her children and Ioan. Which is why I side eye the idea her enablers are sticking around to ensure the children don’t get harmed. Maybe they have the right intentions but now I think she needs to be cut off. The children just see this batshittery getting normalised and accepted. My side eye also extends to believing some of her enablers are birds of a feather. Which is why they continue to condone what she does. Or at least not condemn.

Reactions: 18
I'm very confused.
If Dear Abby is Alice, what the duck is Alice playing at??
If Dear Abby is not Alice, but Alice knows about the account and condones it, what the duck is Alice playing at??
If Dear Abby is not Alice and does not know about the account, what the duck is that account playing at?? It's doing Alice no favours at all, may be spreading lies and libel, and is only serving to get attention from a tiny handful of engagers on Xwitter as well as us on Tattle, and in turn drive more attention here for people to discover the court documents, wiki etc

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I like it a lot, but it would flow better without the a in the middle -- just "writing fiction"
just a suggestion
Good suggestion. My thought was that the book she is writing is "a fiction", but she writes fiction all over the place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Alice and her bruv have said they have been screenshotting for a long time from here. There is nobody else retaining these screenshots and the regurgitating them now. It is Alice. Or at a push her Texan dog lady friend, but I tend to think it’s the former. I guess it’s a hobby.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she the same Catherine from a while back who got all upset when Tone talked to her on DM then said to all the FMs that she was a double agent or something. Is she still going?
Yes that is her. She is very sensitive and can’t let things go. She needs to stop.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.