Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AE has nothing new. It's all about Tattlers now. I suppose she can't say much about Dupree as she is supposed to be a random X account.

View attachment 2531363
Imagine depriving the kids of such a magnificent movie lol Like the kids give a fuck!!
lol imagine not wanting your kids to watch a court certified abusers film…..and the kids all crying in chorus “but we love Alice Evans the actress, grandma. We just don’t understand. I think we’ve been scarred for life due to the confusion of switching off one movie for another.”

Reactions: 30
Very good point. If Alice said Ioan said something, then there's a very good chance he didn't.

I still think he would have left the marriage without meeting Bianca though. He was completely at the end of his tether with her.
Totally agree. He was looking to leave and needed a catalyst. I’d say lockdown was the turning point. Any illusion he had that she might be anything other than abusive narc would have gone out the window. He was getting there for a few years by then.

Reactions: 17
Alice did say this, on her own account. How is someone repeating it making it worse?

Reactions: 21
stolen from another thread
Today's word is combabulous (C19th). A combabulous is someone who bullies those around them while secretly pretending to be someone else."

Reactions: 24
I don't believe he would be obligated to support her for life on this. She would need to file for disability on her own. I don't think she has worked enough even claim it though. She would probably qualify with mental illness, but you still need to work enough to claim. Fibro would need an actual diagnosis from a Dr.

Reactions: 13
Anyone miss me?
Tumbleweed
Took a few days out. My VIP with MS was in hospital so spent time there. It really is a shitty condition. Watching someone become slowly paralysed over a period of years is not fun but it takes dedication love and devotion to stand by them. Ioan is doing that for B at the moment (whether they stay together long term is another matter!) but for now that rattles Alice to the core.
bravo to those excellent tattlers who found the “Gaul” connection. Superb work.

Reactions: 41
To be fair, it probably had nothing to do with Alice being a cunt, it's just that all of her movies, without exception, are terrible!

Reactions: 14
I think she might qualify on Ioan contributions if he has enough by the time she is 62, but he needs at least 30 yrs to qualify. I doubt either has enough contributions to qualify at the moment. It wouldn't be enough to live in Beverly Hills, though.

Reactions: 6
He is a sick POS who is a waste of space like his Queen. Take care of yourself, he is just not worth wasting your thoughts on. Sending cwtches
---
Sending love and hugs to you and your VIP. It is a really shitty disease. I have a friend with it and this year has been a really difficult one for them

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Honestly I think it’s possible he said harsh things in the heat of the moment. He’s human and anyone can be pushed too far. At the same time, I’m abusive situations, it’s hard to stand up for yourself. But no one is perfect and responding in anger or frustration is normal. That said, if there was shouting and abuse happening, I don’t think it was from him.

Reactions: 17
Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The Bits in Bold - I agree. Ella's comment about "acting like a mother" was something she heard someone else say to Alice and that someone was prob Ioan.

Reactions: 12
Nope, nada, ain’t happening in her wildest drunken dreams. Even if she had enough work credits(she doesn’t) she will never get approved. You have to be half dead.

Reactions: 11
Had a bit of a feeling sorry for myself day after a painful smear test (where’s my other tilted uterus peeps at?)
Catching up on this thread really does bring a smile to my face. You lot have a wonderful way with words!

Reactions: 25
AE turns her divorce into a soap and now has regrets? Too late love.

The sock is angry but also not posting much today. What's occurring Alice??

Reactions: 19
AE has nothing new. It's all about Tattlers now. I suppose she can't say much about Dupree as she is supposed to be a random X account.

View attachment 2531363
Imagine depriving the kids of such a magnificent movie lol Like the kids give a fuck!!
Stupidest movie I’ve ever seen. I eventually fell asleep while my girls and Mr. IHH watched. They were underwhelmed too.

Reactions: 8
I didn't realize she did a film suitable for children, except for the disappointing dog movie.

Reactions: 7
I think she is. She met Oucassi which was extremely lucky (although maybe she’d planned it with military precision), then when he got sick of her, there was Ioan, who “rescued” her.

She still thinks she can grift her way through life because this has been her experience thus far.

Welcome to reality.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.