2023 Celebrity Death Pool #14 Dick or Treat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Death Pool continues, with thanks to @Amoo for the thread title!

To recap, nobody died.

Carry on!
---
Thanks, mods, for fixing my mistake with the title!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Cal Wilson, Cal Wilson is being remembered for her enormous generosity, sheer talent and the immense impact she had on the lives of all those she met. The Melbourne-based New Zealand comedian died suddenly at the age of 53, from a short illness.

Reactions: 2
Cal Wilson, Cal Wilson is being remembered for her enormous generosity, sheer talent and the immense impact she had on the lives of all those she met. The Melbourne-based New Zealand comedian died suddenly at the age of 53, from a short illness.
*clears throat*

NUL POINTS
---
I dunno, quite a nice surprise when a crafty Dick visits, knocking away on your back door.
I get so irritated by Dick trying to squeeze in my backdoor when I'm not looking.

"No, Dick!" I yell, sitting down firmly. "Stay away from my private entrance!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
You mean no one died in September??

It's Friday 13th this Friday maybe unlucky for some sleb????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The Death Pool continues, with thanks to @Amoo for the thread title!

To recap, nobody died.

Carry on!
---
Thanks, mods, for fixing my mistake with the title!
Look at him there, living his best life🤩 (What’s left of it obviously)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
You mean no one died in September??

It's Friday 13th this Friday maybe unlucky for some sleb????
Time for a sing song for September

Do you remember
The 21st night of September,
death had no killing spree on the agenda
While waisting the days awayyyy

Hey, hey, hey
Ba-dee-ya, say, do you remember
Ba-dee-ya, NO DEATHS in September
Ba-dee-ya, never was it points dayyyy

1697055377790.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
NUL POINTS I think
---
I don't get all this demoralised feeling. Christmas is GOOD. So good in fact we'll all score 💯 points

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.