Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe he and Alice had the same sleep schedule either. She probably just slept where she passed out.

Reactions: 22
Now we are a group of narcissists. Self reflection Alice, you need it more than most.

Reactions: 21
I'm probably going to get jumped on by all the southern hemisphere turds....

Perhaps total coincidence but I have friends and family in Brisbane who all go to bed really early and get up at the crack of dawn.

Is it something to do with it getting light early pretty much year round and getting dark early?

...When I say early I mean there's no long summer evenings like in the UK.
It's dark by about 5 or 6 pm - so to maximize your daylight you've got to be up early down under.... Just a thought.

Reactions: 25
Didn't Alice flood Ioan and Bianca's social media accounts with her nasty ass insults and harassment? They needed a crucifix and a RO to block her.

Reactions: 21
Just brilliant @Ametrine

Reactions: 12
So all the nasty and abusive things that Alice did will all just become urban myth? That's aiming really high, since there's evidence and witnesses. But, you keep dreaming.

Reactions: 16
Didn't Alice flood Ioan and Bianca's social media accounts with her nasty ass insults and harassment? They needed a crucifix and a RO to block her.

View attachment 2527843
Ioan's relationship reveal post had over 1.5k comments, old posts of him were flooded with negative comments as well until he locked them. Alice's psychos literally dragged Bianca and her family in a nasty DM group to harrass her. I'm sorry but it isnt even close. And this is before considering Alice's and her closer circles (Loopy, Tone, Deb&Lin) own campaign against them

I actually remember one of Alice's psychos bragging about harrassing Bianca and Alice thanked her

Reactions: 32
I've been reading and posting here for a couple years. I haven't found any fantasy, or cruel heinous lies. Am I on the wrong thread?

Reactions: 25
It’s so funny watching her do this as if we all don’t know it’s her. Of course it’s her. She’s done this a dozen times before. She has the same fixations every time.
She can deny it’s her until she’s blue in the face, but in the meantime all it shows us is that she neglects her children in favour of being a nothing on Twitter. And the dumbest part is, it’s the same few people seeing her posts. No one without a Twitter account can even access her posts because of the way twitter is set up now. If they weren’t posted here, literally no one would see them. This is what she’s reduced herself to.

I’m just biding my time here, enjoying everyone’s posts and waiting until justice finally hits her in the arse. In the meantime I have my own life, my own job, my own husband and children who have hobbies and friends just as I do. What does Alice have? Two children who pity her and a dog that hides in her closet because the smell probably reminds her of a safe and cosy barn. They deserve so much more than what she’s offering them, but all she cares about is what they can offer her.

Reactions: 40
He was perfect enough for Alice to trap like a prey animal. Now she just looks stupid for claiming he was abusive or had a drug habit.

Reactions: 16
So you are not Alice but met him in real life ? And met him in some context that said to you wow you are not the innocent guy I know from talk shows - so -met him doing coke or at an orgy but not with Alice Becuase you haven't met her . Sorry are you one of his European call girls ?

Reactions: 54
Who is Lesley and what did Alice do to her face? Is this physically or verbally?

Reactions: 14
Who is Lesley and what did Alice do to her face? Is this physically or verbally?
She used this lady's photo for a sock account and she posted photos of Lesley's kids, just to intimidate her. Alice is a disgusting excuse for a human. I'll never understand how a grown ass woman, who is also a mother, could do this kinda shit. I don't how Ioan stayed with her for as long as he did.

Reactions: 37
No, she gave up the 'sickness' schtick because Ioan is living with someone with a real, life altering disease and she knows he now sees her 'sickness' for what it was - malingering and bad mental health.
IG knew AE was a malingerer even before the split. She used to whine that he didn't take her fabricated illness seriously. She had a "functional" illness which is only useful if you have a carer or can get sympathy points from it.

As for BW, both AE and "Tone" have said she is faking being ill. Projection yet again.

Reactions: 22
Yep. That was when she thought she could harass him into coming back. That worked out very well for her didn't it?
Ella's action clearly is an example of children learn what they live. She has seen Alice disrespect and ridicule Ioan and she has done the same.
She has seen Alice squander Ioan hard earned money and saw nothing wrong with spending $400 on whatever.
She threatened Ioan with calling CPS over a school, just like Alice threatened to call the police because Ioan was sitting on "her" bed. I hope that she can still be turned around but it seems highly unlikely. She is already 14 years old...

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.