Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is that they were in the same place at the same time & that’s as far as it goes. All it takes is for one person to confirm both were in attendance for her story to be instantly believable to many, even if they weren’t actually seen together at any stage in the evening.
There’s something about the way she tells it just seems very odd to me.

Reactions: 27
Odd = Fabricated!

Reactions: 15
3 years
3x52 weeks
3x52wèeksx7days
To still be this involved in a run of the mill bog standard divorce is unhinged.

Edited to add her, her socks, tonealone,
I am also a person of people that have chosen to not be here anymore and my heart is with you all xx

Reactions: 31
She‘s so desperate to believe people are obsessed with (Alice caps) HER.

What keeps me here isn’t Alice per se, but her behaviour.

She could be anyone, and I’d actually never heard of her or seen her “act” until she started this hate campaign but I find her interesting (in a car crash kind of way) because she is so utterly devoid of ANY redeeming qualities.

And I want her to get her comeuppance

Reactions: 26
Ioan's leg being very subtle in the background

what a cutie

Reactions: 42
Reactions: 45

I'm sorry you went to such a dark place and I'm so glad that all three times were unsuccessful. The world is a better place with you still in it

Reactions: 25
"They are all ex-addicts" - I'm not sure why this is supposed to be an insult. Someone who is an ex-addict has been through a lot of shit and still had the strength to turn their life around. I have nothing but respect for anyone in that situation.
As opposed to Malice who is still an active addict?

Reactions: 41
If this bothers her so much, why does she keep going back for more?

Reactions: 22
If this bothers her so much, why does she keep going back for more?

View attachment 2524242
Isn't that like two years ago? I think "says" turned into "said", a long time ago. Wants to play victim and pick fights with people but won't do it under her own name because the evaluation is going on.
---
She must have seen Bee's pics. Always gets pissy with envy.

Reactions: 20
Lies, lies lies.

Even if we believe that HW “propositioned” her . . .

Lie1) “ earlier in her career” translates as late in her virtually non-existent career.
Lie 2) When would she EVER (Alice caps) have been considered for a role by HW.

She’s more likely to have propositioned him.

Reactions: 20
“Her refusal to respond to the producer’s advances influenced his decision not to give her film roles.”

Alice, hun, you didn’t get film roles because you can’t act. That’s all there is to it.

Reactions: 47
“Her refusal to respond to the producer’s advances influenced his decision not to give her film roles.”

Alice, hun, you didn’t get film roles because you can’t act. That’s all there is to it.
now, that's a thread title suggestion

Reactions: 45
Interesting to see Robbie Harvey from Tik Tok cancelled. He is a self identified narcissist who focuses on 'women who have been abused' and goes full guns to 'support them'. Sound like a (lu)penis who we may know? Anyway the whole Catherine Kassenhof thing has come back to bite him hard. For anyone doing a deep dive, Catherine was very very problematic. She lost custody of her children, but the reasons were not clear as, like the Alice and Ioan case, the case was sealed. Catherine leaked a bunch of stuff before her Switzerland assisted suicide, showing Allan, her husband, in a bad light, but subsequent information has come out to clearly show her as an abuser. Robbie Harvey went nuts on TikTok trying to create a mob effect to get Allan Kassenhof fired, which succeeded. But subsequent to that, he has been sued by Allen for $150m for defamation. And at the same time, evidence came out he was only financially motivated, and continued his narcissistic tendencies by trying to groom numerous women. Loopy, go on, put yourself in Alice's front line and watch the defamation case and the digging through your personal computer, because we ALL know there will be dubious, if not criminal, stuff on there. So Loops, heads up.

Reactions: 32
Has the actor’s strike been running for 10 plus years? That must be why she hasn’t been doing any acting, right?
I am VERY excited to see her new acting gigs once the strike ends. They'll be queuing up to cast her.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.