Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure what her age has to do with it. I wasn’t talking about her. The mid life crisis refers to his eyebrows and his new image, which is looking a bit tragic. His singing talents are up there with Lawrence Fox’s.
Ah. Gotcha. I thought you meant he was dating someone younger. Are his eyebrows different? And yeah. The national anthem was a crime.

Reactions: 3
As someone who has kids, this doesn’t ring true. I couldn’t have just stopped pushing even if I wanted to. When that contraction hits, your body reacts. Happy to hear other experiences though.
She likely had an epidural on board. The ideal block is one where you are not in pain but the urge to push is still there, otherwise it’s like trying to take a tit when you don’t need one.
A lot of the time we are checking for full dilatation and descent of the head and then telling you when it’s time to start pushing because the block is that effective.

Her pregnancies were IVF and (in my experience anyway) those pregnancies are induced from 38 weeks-ish.

So she was likely induced and had epidural pain relief and it would’ve been more a case of the midwife (doctor/nurse) telling her it’s about that time to get pushing and Ioan quickly nipping to the toilet/finishing eating before it started.

Alice as ever has warped it in her head to mean she was screaming with her legs clamped shut because he wasn’t fully ready for her to push yet 🙄

Reactions: 33
Hello fellow turds, I’ve been MIA due to my ovaries trying to kill me and fighting with doctors.

I got prescribed Tramadol it got so bad and I took 2 at 12 and was basically in a vegetative comatose state that Mr KevinFromHR had to abandon work and help look after me and our little Regional Managers.

HOW the fudgety duck can Alice pop them like sweeties?! They made me so nauseous then I passed the f out.

Anyway, did I tell you I’m psychic? Without reading this thread, I can tell you what’s happened in Alice Land…

The spirits tell me… she’s been a bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Hello fellow turds, I’ve been MIA due to my ovaries trying to kill me and fighting with doctors.

I got prescribed Tramadol it got so bad and I took 2 at 12 and was basically in a vegetative comatose state that Mr KevinFromHR had to abandon work and help look after me and our little Regional Manager.

HOW the fudgety duck can Alice pop them like sweeties?! They made me so nauseous then I passed the f out.

Anyway, did I tell you I’m psychic? Without reading this thread, I can tell you what’s happened in Alice Land…

Alice is likely taking them alcohol for the high. I find they keep me awake at night and don't help much with pain.

Reactions: 8
Did a Turd not brilliantly coin them as YoBee Bear many hundreds of threads ago, a collective noun which I thought worked so well as who doesn’t love the original Yogi Bear. Could’ve imagined that but I’m sure ✔
Personally thought it should’ve been Bioanca but whatevs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I am sure Dupee has started. Something has taken the wind out of the current sock's sails. It may be quiet for a while but there will be an explosion at some point, probably on a new sock account.

Reactions: 26
Another Alice lie. I didn't see this mentioned on the wiki list.

Screenshot_20231018_130526_Gallery.jpg

I have to say, the Alice pumpkin avatars are killing me 😂
After all, what’s a bigger horror show than Alice? We should all dress up as her and go trick or treating and demand either $26, a baby doll head, a cheese string or salad cream. The real ones will know!
I think everyone should get in on the action. There’s a lot of material to work with

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He ate a sandwich then had to brush his teeth, because vanity, you know. Whilst poor mAlice had to hold it all in and not push.
Alice is a real witch and it comes naturally to her. Imagine how abusive she was to everyone when she was giving birth 😵💫

Dear @klarakluckbag, I may have stolen something of yours, I hope that’s ok 😬 🎃
@WinterSolstice...I'm always happy to share with my fellow Turds! ♥
I stole it off the internet in the first place 🤭
---
Another Alice lie. I didn't see this mentioned on the wiki list.

View attachment 2518396
I remember this being posted way back, and I commented then that it's telling how Alice says that her "terrible school" did harm to "Tone and other friends"....but not her? It makes you wonder if bullying was an issue there, and if so, who was doing the bullying? 🤔

• Heart
I read the posts about Warriors and checked iPlayer but there is only 1 episode 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 5

I got prescribed Tramadol it got so bad and I took 2 at 12 and was basically in a vegetative comatose state that Mr KevinFromHR had to abandon work and help look after me and our little Regional Managers.

I was given tramadol years ago for gallbladder issues. I was so sick that I lost 14pounds in weight in 5 days! The few times I’ve been admitted to hospital since, when they ask about my allergies I tell them I’m not allergic but tramadol makes me throw up therefore either don’t give it to me or if they have to, give me anti sickness tablets before they do! I don’t know how people function on tramadol, I was so ill!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.