Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AE really has too much time on her hands. She doesn't seem to realise that IG's sworn declaration that she struck him is evidence. DV is generally not performed in front of an audience. She is shitting herself about the evaluation.

1697412273839.png

Reactions: 31
Frustratingly, Im non the wiser. Everybody is talking about his todger comparing it to all sorts of things and apparently they’ve seen it on his SM but there are no pictures anywhere!!! So what’s the point I ask you, how is this entertainment?! At least in here we can all make jokes about 7 inches safe in the knowledge that if anybody ever gets hold of the photo it will be given its own honorary place in the wiki and we would SHARE with all the turds 😂😂
---

Why cant I find it?! Dam it!! Yes yes I know Ill have to bleach my brain after, but Im curious as a cat and I just cant… off to google some dude’s I never knew existed penis…mAlice - do you see what happens to us when you refuse to leave the house in one of your lovely outfits?! Take a dog for a walk, go get some wine - make us happy!
I just googled "stephen bear sausage roll" and the first link was the tattle post with the offending picture. Think home made sausage roll with some thick pastry rather than a greggs. Enjoy!
On topic, it's been what, a week since Alice's 'big reveal' video leaked and everyone has forgotten already. What an epic fail.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Asshole defender here. This isn't helping you, Alice. People should see every disgusting thing you do.

Screenshot_20231015_192436_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Frustratingly, Im non the wiser. Everybody is talking about his todger comparing it to all sorts of things and apparently they’ve seen it on his SM but there are no pictures anywhere!!! So what’s the point I ask you, how is this entertainment?! At least in here we can all make jokes about 7 inches safe in the knowledge that if anybody ever gets hold of the photo it will be given its own honorary place in the wiki and we would SHARE with all the turds 😂😂
---

Why cant I find it?! Dam it!! Yes yes I know Ill have to bleach my brain after, but Im curious as a cat and I just cant… off to google some dude’s I never knew existed penis…mAlice - do you see what happens to us when you refuse to leave the house in one of your lovely outfits?! Take a dog for a walk, go get some wine - make us happy!
And don’t forget your bonnet, please? Or to look as if you’re bird watching? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Asshole defender here. This isn't helping you, Alice. People should see every disgusting thing you do.

View attachment 2512920
1697420506047.jpeg

Alice throwing a tantrum because nothing she says or does gets a reaction from Ioan or Bianca. This latest attempt to get a reaction is a new low. She needs to give it up, dumb beefy-necked buffalo. Pathetic.

Reactions: 27
Alice's friend responds to her again.
Alice will probably cut this friend off and block her. Because that's what she does when people aren't serving her purpose anymore.

Screenshot_20231015_205258_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
---

Just give it up as a lost effort. There's not enough brain or eye bleach in the world once you've seen it. Thank god, I don't care for sausage rolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To qualify as a smear campaign, all the information must be lies. Ioan and Bianca have said nothing publicly. All of the information Alice is complaining about is from the court documents, which Alice never denied, or from what Alice has posted herself. Conjure up another excuse.

Screenshot_20231015_200320_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
---

Have you checked the wiki on his thread?

Reactions: 4
It's sad that it is the Welsh Bafta's and Ioan didn't attend. He wasn't nominated for anything but I was surprised he did not turn up - not sure if he was invited or not?.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
RE: socks

When reading the screen shots of Alice's fake accounts, am thinking she uses adolescent socks since her socks seem to have very little adult comprehension. Other times I think she tries for a 'one size fits all' sock.

eta: I'd just seen a commercial showing children's socks before I wrote the above and it reminded me of Alice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Have you checked the wiki on his thread?
I did and couldnt see any pics there (found it at the end and of course wish I havent.but do I ever listen to warnings - oh, nooo!)
This thread wiki is one of the best I have to say - so well structured.

is it today when the evaluator going to start?
Malice has been remarkably quiet on insta - no "fun photos" with her babieez, no grief thieving, no fashion parades, just one (two?) lonely socks yapping into the void on x, I wish we knew what is going on behind the scenes!

Reactions: 14
I did and couldnt see any pics there (found it at the end and of course wish I havent.but do I ever listen to warnings - oh, nooo!)
This thread wiki is one of the best I have to say - so well structured.

is it today when the evaluator going to start?
Malice has been remarkably quiet on insta - no "fun photos" with her babieez, no grief thieving, no fashion parades, just one (two?) lonely socks yapping into the void on x, I wish we knew what is going on behind the scenes!
The good thing is Alice can't keep her big trap shut for long, so we will soon know via socks if its going badly (cue lots of 'LA Court Corruption', 'PA is a ghastly con', etc type tweets). We are going to be in for a long dry run until Feb because Ioan only provides detail via court documents, and they are going to be sealed going forward. So hopefully Alice, Tone and her many socks will continue their long tradition of absolutely no self control whatsoever to keep us somewhat in the loop 😂

Reactions: 22
Just a heads up for UK Tattlers. Warriors, starring Ioan, Matthew Macfadyen and Damian Lewis is on BBC4 this Wednesday night (18th) from 10:25pm. Concluding part at 11:50pm.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
AE really has too much time on her hands. She doesn't seem to realise that IG's sworn declaration that she struck him is evidence. DV is generally not performed in front of an audience. She is shitting herself about the evaluation.

View attachment 2512866
Yeah, nobody believed OJ Simpson was abusive either until the police reports came out to confirm it. Doesn't matter what Alice bleats about now, the horse has bolted and the stable door is firmly shut. She IS AN ABUSER in the eyes of the law and the Court and there is nothing she can do to change that now. Ioan doesn't need anyone to come forward, it is already a matter of court record. She had her chance to rebut it but chose to go to Trader Joe's for rose instead.

Reactions: 30
He already has a DVRO why does he need to prove there was physical violence? He said there was in the application for the RO and mAlice never defended that.

The court and the law believes she is a domestic abuser end of.

btw we witnessed 2 years of domestic abuse with our own eyes with online harassment and online abuse.
BIB Exactly! Malice conveniently fails to mention that she has spent three years (the last year via socks) abusing her ex, his mother and new partner. She has constantly defamed them, insulted them, threatened them, told lies about them, and on top of that even fabricated fake abuse claims that started circulating before the RO application was even submitted.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.