Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Ioan said he didn‘t love her anymore, he was being vague and kind. Instead he could have listed the reasons.

#1-20,301 (too numerous to list)

#20, 302 You called my mum a bleep.
He was probably tired of repeatedly listing all the reasons only for her to ignore everything he said.

Reactions: 19
I like sausage rolls and I really don't want to know what the connection is to this guy... 😬😬
Frustratingly, Im non the wiser. Everybody is talking about his todger comparing it to all sorts of things and apparently they’ve seen it on his SM but there are no pictures anywhere!!! So what’s the point I ask you, how is this entertainment?! At least in here we can all make jokes about 7 inches safe in the knowledge that if anybody ever gets hold of the photo it will be given its own honorary place in the wiki and we would SHARE with all the turds 😂😂
---
Oh God I googled...

Why cant I find it?! Dam it!! Yes yes I know Ill have to bleach my brain after, but Im curious as a cat and I just cant… off to google some dude’s I never knew existed penis…mAlice - do you see what happens to us when you refuse to leave the house in one of your lovely outfits?! Take a dog for a walk, go get some wine - make us happy!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nov 2021

Sure Jan. IG spent all of Alice's savings which is why she made him sign the prenup. Oh wait... DARVO anyone? She = Bianca

1697402103381.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think Bianca HAS replaced Alice as Ioan’s partner. Or am I missing something?
1697406168006.jpeg

---
I have a question for everyone. What does Alice ever do for fun? Drinking, pill popping, and constant arguing with randoms online”herself probably” and thinking up nasty lies about I and B seems to be her favorite pastime. Meanwhile the country is in danger of losing its democracy and/or going to war. One would think she would grab every second of happiness possible for her and her daughters. That’s exactly what I’m doing. I made my dog a homemade birthday cake with dog friendly ingredients and I was rewarded with the happiest, most smiley guy ever. He loved it! Mr. H. And I are making yummy healthy comfort food to eat. We enjoyed watching the eclipse yesterday and decorated for Fall. The world is going to hell in a hand basket but she’s stuck in her rut of hate and anger. I would bet her blood pressure is through the roof. What with drinking, no exercise, stress, anger, and poor diet she should worry about what the future holds for her.
One last point from for Miss high and mighty Alice. As someone mentioned earlier we Turds blow her away with our intelligence. Here’s the longest word in the English language for her. Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis which is black lung. And yes, I can spell it. Just because someone finds Alice a horrible person doesn’t mean we lack intelligence. It likely means we have an abundance of it.
I love this. I’m going through my own health related issues at the moment and am just about to start looking for a holiday for January (when I’ve caught up with Tattle😀). We want something nice to look forward to.

It’s not about how much things cost, it’s about enjoying life while we can. Alice WHY, WHY can‘t you grasp this?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Nov 2021

Sure Jan. IG spent all of Alice's savings which is why she made him sign the prenup. Oh wait... DARVO anyone? She = Bianca

View attachment 2512626
The Abuser is such a twit. Her savings? The bleep never earned enough to save, and what she did earn she probably spent on herself, dolls heads, and crappy stuff from eBay. No, she lived off Ioan for years, he supported them all while she sat on her lazy arse bitching about him, and constantly putting him down at home and on her socials. The lying witch is utterly deluded if she thinks anyone but her brain dead FM’s and her idiot brother believe her lies and nonsense.

Can you tell I’m not in the best of moods tonight, I have no time for this waste of oxygen.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I follow Brody Dalle on Instagram and she’s been posting about Pique’s Law being signed this weekend, I’m surprised Alice Abbey hasn’t mentioned it yet.

One of the posts from Brody’s page:

IMG_2257.jpeg

Reactions: 4
It's called karma. You may want to look into how your behavior will affect your future.

View attachment 2512543
These socks make no sense. I do wonder if it's on purpose. I mean, how can anyone be that naturally stupid.
---
fixed it for you!

in fact I’m nomming this for thread title:

Is it a replacement if it’s really an upgrade?

We may have had something similar in the 200+ threads tho 🤷‍♀️
This sounds like something Carrie Bradshaw would write for her column. (Said in the voice of SJP).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I follow Brody Dalle on Instagram and she’s been posting about Pique’s Law being signed this weekend, I’m surprised Alice Abbey hasn’t mentioned it yet.

One of the posts from Brody’s page:

View attachment 2512778
It sounds like something Loopy would post, if he wasn't so busy reinventing himself as a defender of Gaza.

Reactions: 13
In today's news it's a big SHOCK that a victim of domestic violence plans to expose its abuser potentially at some point for the domestic violence that had already occured. SHOCKING, I tell you!
2.png
1.png

btw her constant claim that because others havent witnessed her abusing him means it didnt happened is priceless, as if abusers would do that in front of a audience LMAO
No one is engaging with her, so she's really digging for anything to post.

View attachment 2512829
literally some of her followers even told her back then something along the lines of "Hey, I'm on your side, but if you continue like this they will get a Restraining Order against you" - it's common sense

PS: I doubt Bridge's opinion about Ioan tanking his career after killing his fandom has changed lmao

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Alice's stupidity is unbelievable. Tamika was not part of your marriage before nor after the separation/divorce, you dumbass.
BTW, Ioan came forward and said there was violence. His is the only account that matters. Alice, herself said there was arguing.

Screenshot_20231015_180406_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231015_180357_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231015_180413_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 15
He already has a DVRO why does he need to prove there was physical violence? He said there was in the application for the RO and mAlice never defended that.

The court and the law believes she is a domestic abuser end of.

btw we witnessed 2 years of domestic abuse with our own eyes with online harassment and online abuse.

Reactions: 36
Alice, no-one is forced to love you. He just wanted to leave you (not your kids) and he did. The Machiavellian schenanigans your socks continue to attribute to your ex-husband and his new partner are either a figment or a lie. Either way, a terrible look.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.