Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure there are plenty of people who could spill the beans about AE. But why bother? She's too Z list for the press to be interested.

Kayla did on YT but she didn't even know who AE was and her fans had to tell her. IG did because he needed a DVRO. There were rumours about her behaviour on the set of 102D, FF4, TVD and the Christmas Card that I believe are true and AE even said that Glenn Close didn't like her and told people not to hire her.

1697141533304.png

---
Yawn

1697141605832.png

---
LOL

1697141741720.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't even think she looks decent. She perpetually reminds me of my m-i-l who is mid 60s, overweight and drinks a lot.
Compared to Sandra Bullock, Gillian Anderson, Naomi Watts, Kate Walsh et all, she looks like what she is, a blowsy, botoxed, lip pumped, aged out and out of shape Hollywood wannabe who was left on the shelf to moulder. Much like a Twinkie, she is artificial as hell and much like a cockroach, she is hard to eradicate. Unfortunately, she is likely to be still scuttling around in the bottom feed of Twitter for the next 55 years.
PS.look at the list of 55 year old actresses, some of whom are quite obscure and haven't acted in years. Guess who does NOT make the list? :unsure:
ETA, ah actually she is on the database, but as a 52 year old actress.....who obviously NEVER lies 😂 And even then, she doesn't make the main list on a search of 52 year old actresses 😂 She only comes up if you do a direct search on 'Alice Evans'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
'Want More' to the tune of 'So What' by Pink

I guess I just lost my husband

I don't know where he went

So I'm gonna drink my money

I'm not gonna pay my rent (Nope)

I got a brand new attitude

And I'm gonna wear it tonight

I wanna get in trouble

I wanna start a fight

Na-na-na-na, na-na, na

I wanna start a fight

Na-na-na-na, na-na, na

I wanna start a fight!

So, Want More?

I'm still a sock star

I got my sock moves

And I don't need you

And guess what?

I'm having more fun

With 3 sharp ones

I'm gonna show you tonight

I'm okay

Got Ebay

And you're a tool

So, Want More?

I am a sock star

I got my sock moves

And I don't want you tonight

Uh, check my privilege, uh

Ioan took my private messages

Gave them to the MailOnline, (tit)

I guess I'll go find a Disney Exec

Who won't mind when I throw a fit (Oops)

Baby Angel made me homeless

Left out in the cold to die

I wanna get in trouble

My bro will start a fight

Na-na-na-na, na-na, na

He's as hard a wet wipe

Na-na-na-na, na-na, na

We're all gonna get in a fight

So, Want More?

I'm still a sock star

I got my sock moves

And I don't need you

And guess what?

I'm having more fun

With my glue gun

Panda Express

Baby doll heads

And you're a tool

So, Want More?

I am a sock star

I got my sock moves

And I don't want you tonight

You weren't there

You never were

I want it all

Or it's not fair

I gave you grief

I gave duck all

Each time you go

Enter G-Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

So, Want More?

I'm still a sock star

I got my sock moves

And I don't need you

And guess what?

I'm having more fun

With 3 sharp ones (and a glue gun)

Won't get a job (Live off Cog)

I'm just fine (got Lupine)

And you're a tool

So, Want More?

I am a sock star

I got my sock moves

And you were far too polite
Thanks for this, you are so creative.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Compared to Sandra Bullock, Gillian Anderson, Naomi Watts, Kate Walsh et all, she looks like what she is, a blowsy, botoxed, lip pumped, aged out and out of shape Hollywood wannabe who was left on the shelf to moulder. Much like a Twinkie, she is artificial as hell and much like a cockroach, she is hard to eradicate. Unfortunately, she is likely to be still scuttling around in the bottom feed of Twitter for the next 55 years.
PS.look at the list of 55 year old actresses, some of whom are quite obscure and haven't acted in years. Guess who does NOT make the list? :unsure:
ETA, ah actually she is on the database, but as a 52 year old actress.....who obviously NEVER lies 😂 And even then, she doesn't make the main list on a search of 52 year old actresses 😂 She only comes up if you do a direct search on 'Alice Evans'
Look who is #24 of 50 yr old Actors Ioan Gruffudd

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
We are watching Traces right now. I keep seeing Alice in this role Laurie Brett is playing (who is 54) but then I remember Alice can't act so 🤷🏻‍♀️.
20231012_172440-COLLAGE.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This reference to Al working so much...

Ioan: 32 acting credits since 2010, including 116 episodes
Al: 9 acting credits since 2010, including 14 episodes. Nothing for years. And I was generous in counting short films.

She claims to be "active" again from 2023, with no roles, nothing in production. Fantasy land.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
regarding "no one else has ever come out about Alice": no one came out about Weinstein until 6 years ago, doesnt mean it didnt happen until that. Not like I think that Alice is comparable to him (I would only put myself down to Loopy's level), but you really don't need "others to come out" to believe that someone is a horrible person. There is enough evidence already: from Ioan, from the fact that many have cut her off, and quite simply her behavior on public display. You dont need to "expose" somebody who already exposes herself.
I find it so funny when (Fl)Abby tries to imply that I &B look awkward together.

He looks like he’s thinking “Who the duck is this deranged fan? Call security”.
View attachment 2506822
omg its horrific when Alice wears horrendous shoes, but them both? a nightmare

• Haha
Reactions: 42
There are plenty of examples of Alice being abusive online going back decades. Then we have her actual car crash antics.

And I am sure those encounters where she described herself as tenacious, the kindergarten and school clashes, would be described differently by others.

Ioan has exposed her MO which is to threaten people if they cross her. That was evident in her SM behaviour.

Reactions: 38
I am sure Ioan has made up with Math over the last few years. I would just LOVE a picture of I&B with Math and Keri to come out soon 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Still above the beefy necked buffalo who has what? She is a drug addled, fat, fugly, over the hill middle aged former actress with no redeeming qualities, no career, no house, no money, and desperate for her baby angel's attention.
Don't hold back, say what you really think 🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think sometimes friendships just run their course. Ioan might still be in contact with MR but it doesn’t mean their friendship has to be what it was in their 20/30s. They have different lives now to what they did back then.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.