Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #219 Bianca might be Ioan's Femme Fatale, but Alice Evans is just Femme Fat Al

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed. They show Alice's history of abuse and the need for the RO. It's all fair game to me.

Reactions: 13
Alice, in a positive effort to help you stretch your $26, please note that you qualify for the Panda Express senior discount (for those persons over the age of 55 years).
View attachment 2508398
Who the f%#k are you calling 55?!
---
He blocked her, spent a shit load of money to divorce her, and took out a DVRO against her. You don't have to be close to the source to confidently know that he hates her.

View attachment 2508704
Dodo Abby really lacks imagination. Either (a) or (z). Absolutely nothing in between nope nope there are only 2 possibilities not 26, even though 26 is a truly magical number, but not it this case.
---
Might need to update the ol avatar with this if no one is gonna carve me a pumpkin with Big Al’s face on it
Please can we have a turd pumpkin carving? Brilliant idea!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I actually have this book
What's it like and have you done many? I've been tidying up the house after three+ years of illness and clutter and am horrified at the number of small project bags with half or single socks in them!

Reactions: 14
It’s likely Alice will be “blindsided” by the results of the evaluation. Brace yourselves for months of the socks talking about how the evaluator thinks Alice is the best mum ever, the most beautiful and hilarious self-made superstar.

Reactions: 39
Actually, Malignancy, the longest word that I can easily remember is Antidisestablishmentarianism, and that's because it was used as an example of word structure during my degree - at an ancient university, dahling .

[I can also quote Lewis Carroll's four lines beginning "Twas brillig and the slithy toves" as it was an example of sentence structure. (I don't know how LC imagined the slithy toves but they seem rather Malician.)]

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Let’s face it Alice is not winning in an intelligence battle with the turds. Even with legal eagle Lupaper at her side. No, not even with ingrown Tone-nail.

I’m humbled that you clever lot share your insights here on a daily basis.

Reactions: 32
I think the slighvy toves did gyre, gunt and gymbal in the wabe? I’d go for her being the mome wraths coz they outgrabe

Reactions: 17
What's it like and have you done many? I've been tidying up the house after three+ years of illness and clutter and am horrified at the number of small project bags with half or single socks in them!
It's good but I couldn't get along with using DPN's and found using small circulars really uncomfortable so I only managed a few rows of one pair I might try again at some point using magic loop technique but found it really frustrating.

I've decided I like knitting jumpers or cowls/neck warmers mostly.

I'm pretty new to knitting to be honest but really enjoy it (only do it through autumn/winter though so about to pick up a jumper I havnt touched for months - the Jessica Mcdonald snowy pines sweater).

Sorry for not using a spoiler, I can't figure out how to do it

Reactions: 9
Wow, i listened to this while folding and putting away laundry and boy, does he have AE figured out. It's like the whole discussion was based on her.

Reactions: 7
Lol like how much of a fuckup do you have to be to completely screw up this bad? A straightforward divorce with a prenup and two kids that aren’t even in diapers so handovers should be a cinch. Collect your alimony and child support. But not loser Al…

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.