Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus a mammogram costs the same as what she just spent on dirty old shoes on eBay.
I have a feeling AE will have some kind of "health crisis" when being evaluated by Dupee. Good job Dupee is an MD too. šŸ¤­
---
These are just nasty people. But good always wins in the end. Look how much Alun has raised for MS research.
View attachment 2491182

View attachment 2491184
I love the way the final amount has a 26 in it. Chef's kiss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
IIRC Alice had tens of thousands of followers on Twitter and was going to start a movement for downtrodden, disaffected women.

Now the only two genuine profiles on Twitter following her story are sad Sian (profile locked but no wiser) and a rather downbeat single mother (her description of herself).

#Winning

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Another minor inconsequential inconsistency - is this a comment you would expect from a dyslexic man who struggled academically?

CB7C01BF-1011-45F0-B515-82C6B222555A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lol Tone. Heā€™s so jealous. Alun has a close group of good friends, close bonds with a loving family, a meaningful career, good looks, good health, a core of steel, and best of all he seems to be kind and does things for others and for charity. I seriously doubt heā€™s a virgin šŸ¤£

Tone has absolutely none of those things. He persuaded a girl half his age to marry him once, big bleeping whoop. Heā€™s a bleeping creep and an abject failure.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Lol Tone. Heā€™s so jealous. Alun has a close group of good friends, close bonds with a loving family, a meaningful career, good looks, good health, a core of steel, and best of all he seems to be kind and does things for others and for charity. I seriously doubt heā€™s a virgin šŸ¤£

Tone has absolutely none of those things. He persuaded a girl half his age to marry him once, big bleeping whoop. Heā€™s a bleeping creep and an abject failure.
It's not even something to be embarrassed about. Some of us stay virgins until we meet the right person. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, and it says more about the person making fun of it than anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
It's not even something to be embarrassed about. Some of us stay virgins until we meet the right person. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, and it says more about the person making fun of it than anything else.
Totally agree. And some people have no interest in any sexual or romantic relationship at all for their whole lives. Doing the horizontal tango isnā€™t a life achievement.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Nope, she needs a job and to start paying her bills. Her type donā€™t engage with MH services anyway and if she wants to itā€™s on her now.

ETA a job would do her the absolute world of good. Sheā€™d be a 100 times better off in every way than she is now.
I agree, she definitely needs to start to take responsibility for herself. I didnā€™t mean financial help. Help like a friend saying what a idiot she is being and she is throwing away spending time with her kids for the Internet arguing.

Reactions: 14
IIRC Alice had tens of thousands of followers on Twitter and was going to start a movement for downtrodden, disaffected women.

Now the only two genuine profiles on Twitter following her story are sad Sian (profile locked but no wiser) and a rather downbeat single mother (her description of herself).

#Winning
Not only that, she was going to set up a support group for women who were also victims of Weinstein or others in Hollywood.

I wonder what happened to this idea of hers?

Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 20.53.01.png

(From the below Guardian article in 2018)

Reactions: 17
"Tone" is screenshatting me. From Sept 2021!! I'm crying and shaking right now. Hope he doesn't call Instapol on me.

1696449852961.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yeah. I checked the exchange. Ella is mimicking the way Alice and "Tone" speak. AE uses 'it' for people she doesn't like too. Ella can't even say Bianca's name - it's 'it' or 'one person'. That's creepy levels of hatred.

Ella: ā€œOne thing. I just donā€™t know why anyone would, like, try to close a door when someoneā€™s clearly trying to exit it. Like, if Iā€™m there, why wouldnā€™t you even go near it before making sure Iā€™m out of the way. And also, I donā€™t know if youā€™ve mentioned it, but it said that I was out, and then put my arm back in.ā€

Judge: ā€œSay that again.ā€

Ella: ā€œOne person mentioned that I was out of the apartment, then put my arm back in when she was trying to close the door, which is kind of just, like, contradicting. That adds to the case at all or is it justā€”ā€

Judge: (shaking head)

Ella: ā€œOkay. Iā€™m sorry.ā€
There is so much in this exchange. Itā€™s an awful way for a child to be taught to refer to people. Itā€™s the language of zero empathy and psychopathy. Ella knows this and corrects it immediately which is something. For me this is when Judge J realised there is a malignant influence on those children. There is utter ugliness in the idea that children are being brought up this way and encouraged to speak this way. It is very easy to see where this comes from at home and online.
---
I always took the "it said that I was out" to mean the written statement which Bianca submitted to the court.

However, this theory also makes just as much sense, considering the PA which Ella has been exposed to, and the vitriol about Bianca that Alice would have been coming out with.
Look at what she corrected the comment to. It was replaced by she.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2490867
View attachment 2490871
View attachment 2490873

Spotted in Bristol town centreā€¦The Brizzle Massive doinā€™ it large
Oh gosh I really enjoy the spirit here! Emotional whirlpools and bursts of laughters to release the pressure! What a chaos.... Thank you very much for summing up the informations and producing the official documents, you are doing a colossal work, especially your legal team. I improve my english & my understanding of the human psyche here, through your behavioural dissection of the worst narcissistic personality disorder ever šŸ˜”... So happy never have to meet one so... ferAl šŸ¦ƒ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Things are getting even uglier. They are going after Dr Legagnoux now. ugh It's just time wasting but it shows how AE and her goons want to mess with anyone who is a witness on IG's side. They will go after Iris next.

View attachment 2490974
How could he render aid when they ran out/away laughing. I don't know about any of you, but anytime I've been injured I didn't run off laughing. It is all ridiculous.

Reactions: 36
In the end I don't think it really matters which diagnostic box Al belongs in. Diagnosis is intended to support decision making about treatment, or its withdrawal in some cases. Doubling in difficulty with mental health as opposed to physical. Al is untreatable because she sees no fault in herself or her behaviours. What matters is what effect her behaviour has had and continues to have on the children. That has consequences.
This actually cuts to the heart of the issue - it does not matter which personality disorders she has or if she even has any - the end result of her behaviours is isolated and alienated children who do not have an abusive father. The level of alienation is so unusual that it defies logic unless there have been other factors. Daughters can be very angry with fathers for leaving and beginning other relationships, but as @welp has pointed out, the alienation was in effect well before Bianca officially came on the scene. To have children who are so badly affected and so absolutely black and white in their thinking about Ioan is not natural and is absolute evidence in itself of grooming and manipulation by the alienating parent. Nothing else makes enough sense. Reunification would usually work where one parent has made mistakes that hurt their daughters (eg an 'affair', a new partner, 'betrayal' of the mother etc). But stubborn refusal to engage in any kind of reunification process by children is usually due to fear of the alienating parent or an over-abiding worry that if they do not 'protect' the alienating parent, they will lose her/him. Adolescent psychiatrists are very familiar with this playbook. The issue is what to do afterwards. I agree with some of the posters here that the outcome is not likely to be a happy story for anyone - least of all Alice, who will have to face her children as adults. When they have their own children, they will realise just how awful and cunning the manipulation was, and how little their mother actually took their best interests into account. Sadly for Ioan, this may well mean no contact with his children until they are ready to come to him. But he has Bianca and Bubba, and who knows, he may have another child (although I think he may be too scarred by the whole situation to want to have more children).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Not only that, she was going to set up a support group for women who were also victims of Weinstein or others in Hollywood.

View attachment 2491264

So much of her telling of this story has always sounded like shite. I hate to disbelieve anyone speaking up about Weinstein but she's a pathological liar. And the part of the story where Ioan is super selfish at first and then comes to her with tears in his eyes to say he was wrong? B O L L O C K S.

Reactions: 28
I suspect Ma and Pa Griffiths are rightfully proud of their offspring.

View attachment 2491264

Ooh Iā€™ve remembered she was also going to work with a charity for victims of domestic abuse too.

The fact that she only recognises physical abuse and has no time for psychological abuse or coercive control wonā€™t matter.

Seeing as sheā€™s unemployed , a resting actress and her kids are in school why doesnā€™t she get on with her philanthropy already?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought that too, at first, but when big E repeats her statement as requested by the judge, she replaces "it" with "one person" rather than referencing a document.
I attributed that to the fact that she'd just been asked to read for the first time the statements from Bianca, Ioan, Iris and the Doc, and was relating what "one person" had said. But who knows?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.