Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't see the not-illegal-in-California "failure to render aid" on here, oldlips. Both "complaints" are going directly to the Medical Board's "wacko file" and will be shredded in due course, unless of course they're pulled out for evidence that you're trying to intimidate a witness.

1000038435.png

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I've recently observed a narc in action. The general narc bs, grandiose sense of self, trying to sabotage others, kept getting into trouble with staff, complaints. The thing was that everyone knew. No one was blind to it, not fooling anyone. Then one day they were gone, without explanation. Gone. Fired. In my field that's a big thing. It doesn't happen. But it surprises me that there are people like this, like Al, who think people are fooled and they can get away with it. Everyone knew.

Reactions: 33
hey head

tell me, if Ella was so brutally assaulted why didnt Alice took her to ER? I guess you need to file another report
Screenshot_20231004_200138_X.jpg
Screenshot_20231004_200158_X.jpg

The cowards did it anonymously. Meanwhile, how will Alice get her tits akimbo'd mammogramed? It's outrageous!!

View attachment 2491008
aside that it's a plain lie, just a few days ago docs were filed that Ioan is responsible for everyones health insurance until all is done. But eh, Alice's army and facts lol

Reactions: 36
These people give idiots a bad name.

The incident happened in May; it didn’t get the result they wanted.

Four months later still trying to pull at that thread.

It just proves they have nothing of substance.

Reactions: 32
The poor child's current mental state developed while in the care of only her mother. Imagine that.

Screenshot_20231004_131611_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 19
And here we have it - she will use the kids to lie about IG.

View attachment 2490986
---
Tell me you are Alice without telling me... Disingenuous one of AE's favourite words!

View attachment 2490988
---
Is she pretending the kids don't have health insurance??

View attachment 2490999
Judging by how Ella quickly backtracked when Judge Josh talked to her, I’m pretty sure this plan will fail as well.
Psychiatrists are trained to recognize these behaviours and support children.

Reactions: 30
Another easily disproven lie. Ioan is still responsible for all of their health insurance, just as he always has been. See the bifurcation court order (screenshot attached).
1000038443.png

1000038442.png

• Heart
Reactions: 45
There's no duty for a third party to fail to render aid in California. Absolutely none. There is, however, no immunity for those who report false claims, so please enjoy having your real names given to the police.
And let’s not forget that Ella herself admitted in court that she was not sure there was any attack. The report will backfire.

Reactions: 33
hey head

tell me, if Ella was so brutally assaulted why didnt Alice took her to ER?
So brutal that Alice reported it the next day.
---
And let’s not forget that Ella herself admitted in court that she was not sure there was any attack. The report will backfire.
Ella was the aggressor. Bringing this bs up again will only damage Ella's reputation further.

Reactions: 37
In court I think Ella used it to describe Bianca. Judge J stopped her and asked her to repeat. Classic othering and that is very disturbing if they are teaching children that.
Yeah. I checked the exchange. Ella is mimicking the way Alice and "Tone" speak. AE uses 'it' for people she doesn't like too. Ella can't even say Bianca's name - it's 'it' or 'one person'. That's creepy levels of hatred.

Ella: “One thing. I just don’t know why anyone would, like, try to close a door when someone’s clearly trying to exit it. Like, if I’m there, why wouldn’t you even go near it before making sure I’m out of the way. And also, I don’t know if you’ve mentioned it, but it said that I was out, and then put my arm back in.”

Judge: “Say that again.”

Ella: “One person mentioned that I was out of the apartment, then put my arm back in when she was trying to close the door, which is kind of just, like, contradicting. That adds to the case at all or is it just—”

Judge: (shaking head)

Ella: “Okay. I’m sorry.”

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Well we know that NL lives in California funny that.

1696444345580.png

LA Times: The test is expected to last 30 minutes beginning at 11:20 a.m. and will send notifications in English or in Spanish to cellphones as well as broadcast across televisions and radios.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don't see the not-illegal-in-California "failure to render aid" on here, oldlips. Both "complaints" are going directly to the Medical Board's "wacko file" and will be shredded in due course, unless of course they're pulled out for evidence that you're trying to intimidate a witness.

View attachment 2491040
She was throwing a tantrum, talking on the phone and wanted to go home. It clearly was not a medical emergency. Alice would have made things much worse if she had been taken to the hospital, which may have been what she wanted. I can imagine the media blitz.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Turds, this is serious news - I think we are being let go by Yo!! I hope I get a severance package for 2.5 years of dutiful service.

1696444412676.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34

View attachment 2491079

LA Times: The test is expected to last 30 minutes beginning at 11:20 a.m. and will send notifications in English or in Spanish to cellphones as well as broadcast across televisions and radios.
Yep, I just got it in English and then another a few seconds later in Spanish.

It's so obvious it's her.

MOO.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

View attachment 2491079

Yep, my phone just went nuts. We also know not only that she's in California, but she's a fat middle-aged woman. No young person thinks Brad Pitt is attractive. 😂

1000038450.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.