Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do these 2 idiots even realize they just insulted Alice's girls?

Screenshot_20231004_170350_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I agree, she definitely needs to start to take responsibility for herself. I didn’t mean financial help. Help like a friend saying what a idiot she is being and she is throwing away spending time with her kids for the Internet arguing.
Unfortunately, I believe that’s exactly what her former friends did - and buggered off because they couldn’t take the ranting any more. She confirmed this herself on Twitter, although she’ll argue plausible deniability yet again 🙄
---
"Tone" is screenshatting me. From Sept 2021!! I'm crying and shaking right now. Hope he doesn't call Instapol on me.

View attachment 2491296
Tone’s the kind of person who’d have to count his toes over and over again to make sure he has the full set…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don't see the not-illegal-in-California "failure to render aid" on here, oldlips. Both "complaints" are going directly to the Medical Board's "wacko file" and will be shredded in due course, unless of course they're pulled out for evidence that you're trying to intimidate a witness.

View attachment 2491040
I'm not sure it works this way.

Screenshot_20231004_170313_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
More proof AE is going to play the "IG is a child abuser" card. Before it was just tweets but now she might go on the record... The fake RO fiasco isn't stopping her.

1696458036032.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Eh that's not the reason IG wants it sealed, dumbass...

View attachment 2490971
She is so mentally Ill & removed from reality that she actually believes I & B are as obsessed with online forums as she is. (Eh Alice, they are not). And that they would actually make decisions based on what people may or may not say here. What a seriously deranged gobshite.

Alice, they just give more of a duck about your kids than you do & don’t want to expose any more of their personal issues like YOU (and YOU ALONE) already have.

She is a literal waste of perfectly good oxygen.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Reactions: 21
Tone’s the kind of person who’d have to count his toes over and over again to make sure he has the full set…
Who's Who UK
Professor David Evansis a British applied mathematician noted for his contributions to water waves and acoustics. Together with John Nicholas Newman, he initiated the International Workshop on Water Waves and Floating Bodies.
Children
Alice Evans
: An actress whose best known role was 102 Dalmations in 2000. Latterly known for bitter public divorce with Actor ex husband Ioan Gruffudd. Ioan Gruffudd was awarded a Domestic Violence Restraining Order against Alice Evans, following her extended public social media and personal harassment campaign against her ex husband.
Tony Evans: best known for a number of failed businesses including a vaping shop and a mobile phone shop. Achieved minor notoriety when crashing into and damaging, the dildo of Bristol.
Phil Evans: A conspiracy theorist and anti vaxxer.

Peter Gruffudd: Headmaster at a number of Welsh Schools.
Children:
Ioan Gruffudd: Renowned RADA trained actor with a number of Hollywood blockbusters to his name.
Alun Gruffudd: Completed the daunting Dragon's Back race to raise over £6,000 for MS Charity.
Siwan Gruffudd: Not much is known about Siwan as she is very private. However, it is believed she is a talented athlete.

Alice Evans family vs the Gruffudds. I would not say the Evans are winning with the second generation.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Raises hand to apply for girlfriend vacancy

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🦊 = 😍🫠
get in the queue😉

Anyway, he appears to be a much classier brother than simple tone who sits abusing a woman with a disabling condition. A,un runs god knows how many miles, and up mountains too, so that he can raise money for a cause so close to his brother’s heart and in support of his brother’s partner. If I was given the choice of simple tone as a partner, or remaining single, I’d happily remain single thank you very much. Anyway, what is so wrong about being single? It’s far better than being shacked up with either the Abuser or her sleazy brother.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't see the not-illegal-in-California "failure to render aid" on here, oldlips. Both "complaints" are going directly to the Medical Board's "wacko file" and will be shredded in due course, unless of course they're pulled out for evidence that you're trying to intimidate a witness.

View attachment 2491040
Alice is suffering from Provider Impairment though…
They have evidence, but I won't go there to see it. Makes as much sense as Alice.

View attachment 2491106View attachment 2491107
They don’t like where the evidence is stored…mmmmkay

NL seizes on this to fully embrace her hobby of ostrichism.

I know that ostriches sticking their heads in the sand is a myth but the truth should never get in the way of a Big Bird.

Reactions: 15
I wrote most of this last night but had a medically eventful evening with Mr. H and couldn't post.

These are all good questions. I think, based on the transcript's description of how the school discussion went in court, that the status quo will remain for now. The main goal for Ioan, I believe, is to minimize disruption to the girls' lives as much as possible (as much as it can be possible in these difficult circumstances). Pressing the issue would cause further disruption in little E's life and possibly make both girls' lives more difficult if Alice were immediately held to account (imagine how she would be to live with, for them). Obviously little E would have stayed in the same school regardless of what happened with her living situation, if Alice had followed the court order. But she didn't, and Ioan is choosing to lose this battle for little E's sake. However, the judge obviously noticed it (judges aren't happy when their orders are ignored) and this will be a contributing factor in considering custody and which parent really does have the children's best interests at heart.
Hope you and Mr H have had a better and more peaceful day. I hope he’s feeling better. We are so grateful to you @Hiraeth for all that you do for us, while dealing with your real life and its issues, as well as some very tough times. As they say, not all heroes wear capes 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 56
The fake S*an/ Potato head X account is hilarious.... but why the anti-Alice socks continue to poke the bear I have no idea... She's a deranged lunatic, leave it to JJ.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Medical boards usually take vexatious complaints quite seriously these days against the person filing them. There has been a lot of work done recently in this area as it’s a well known tool for abusers to get revenge on others. They will recognise the complaint for what it is very quickly.

recently a doctor took out a court order on google to identify someone that gave them a bad review. This doctor is a bit mental but also a powerful person who was in a relationship with an even more powerful person. I do believe they likely bullied a medical student and that medical student wrote a fake google review. Well when the doctor found out from google who wrote the review (the medical student) that doctor sued them. It went all through the news and no doubt they had to skip the country plus they never went to the court hearing and I think they were up for hundreds of thousands of dollars. Careful who you duck around with

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I know that ostriches sticking their heads in the sand is a myth but the truth should never get in the way of a Big Bird.
Where I live, we would call Alice a mileormore bird. The mileormores stick their heads in the sand and whistle out their buts. They are so loud, you can hear them for a mile or more.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
♥
View attachment 2490774
lmao, it's starting
View attachment 2490770
it's less about "crazy people accessing records" but more about kids being negative frontpage news on the DM and what this means for their future (remember that open letter from psychology today), none of Ioan's filings ever put the kids this much in the focus, but the RO request by Ella did. He is trying to minimize the enourmous damage Alice caused on Ella's future basically.
Beautiful Bubba Bear, the time spent with an animal you love and properly take care of is such a joyful thing 🐶❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
...We are so grateful to you @Hiraeth for all that you do for us, while dealing with your real life and its issues, as well as some very tough times. As they say, not all heroes wear capes 😘
It would be great if everyone who felt so inclined to do a Like on this post to show @Hiraeth our gratitude for all she has done, and for the fuckton of money she has spent keeping us up to date.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Hi Alice,

You’re welcome, you horrendous bleeping twit.
And don't forget, the gynecological care at Planned Parenthood. So shut up your meatball and accept that soon you will be low income because you refuse to work. But look on the bright side, all those free welfare services. California is one of the most generous states when it comes to welfare services.

Reactions: 26
And don't forget, the gynecological care at Planned Parenthood. So shut up your meatball and accept that soon you will be low income because you refuse to work. But look on the bright side, all those free welfare services. California is one of the most generous states when it comes to welfare services.
She should look into housing as well.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.