Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Nixlondon your avatar is everything. I used to get a bit offended on alice's behalf for making fun of her appearance - but it's weird as she exposes her internal ugly the more ugly her outside becomes and the more ridiculous she appears to the world. She is truly vile.

I have 2 (or sometimes 4) children - and I just can't imagine hating their father more than I love them - which has been said here before, but it's so true. Worst mother in BH.

Reactions: 20
So much of her telling of this story has always sounded like shite. I hate to disbelieve anyone speaking up about Weinstein but she's a pathological liar. And the part of the story where Ioan is super selfish at first and then comes to her with tears in his eyes to say he was wrong? B O L L O C K S.
"Evans (102 Dalmatians, Lost, The Vampire Diaries) was repeatedly trolled on Twitter when she revealed that turning down Weinstein’s advances had cost her work in Hollywood. Evans says she was asked to join him in a bathroom at the Cannes film festival in 2002; after turning him down, neither she nor her husband, Ioan Gruffudd, was considered for a Weinstein film again.

I’ve heard that people have said, ‘She’s very difficult, don’t work with Alice’ and I’m like, ‘When did that happen?’ Harvey Weinstein was the king of all this,” she says. She was offered little support. “I’d call my manager and say, ‘Oh my God, this guy!’ And the response would be, ‘Deal with it, just get the job for God’s sake,’” Evans recalls, citing “the inside Hollywood warning system” as her main mode of survival. An actor might get a call, she says, telling them: “You’re about to do this show, the lead guy is going to hit on you and then he’ll probably pick on you if you don’t sleep with him.”

BIB I believe this part LOL. Glenn Close told people AE was difficult - it was nothing to do with Weinstein. I like the way she throws her manager under the bus too, but he had probably fired her by then, so no harm done. It's all lies anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Ooh I’ve remembered she was also going to work with a charity for victims of domestic abuse too.......
Seeing as she’s unemployed , a resting actress and her kids are in school why doesn’t she get on with her philanthropy already?
titanic.gif

Can anyone point to ANY charity that Alice has either re-tweeted, supported, volunteered for or contributed to? Should I wait for results?.......

Ahhh, thought not. Best I live the next 84 years of my life before waiting for the evidence of the flying pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not only that, she was going to set up a support group for women who were also victims of Weinstein or others in Hollywood.

I wonder what happened to this idea of hers?

View attachment 2491264

(From the below Guardian article in 2018)

She realised that once the newspapers started digging deeper, she would be exposed as a fraud.

Reactions: 17
And here we have it - she will use the kids to lie about IG.

View attachment 2490986
---

Kids don't lie. Thanks for making me aspirate on my morning coffee.

Last night at dinner Mr 6 told me he saw three stars exploding through the bathroom window (and then described in detail his poo; that part was definitely not a lie).
And here we have it - she will use the kids to lie about IG.

View attachment 2490986
---
Tell me you are Alice without telling me... Disingenuous one of AE's favourite words!

View attachment 2490988
---
Is she pretending the kids don't have health insurance??

View attachment 2490999
Kids don't lie. Thanks for making me aspirate on my morning coffee.

Last night at dinner Mr 6 told me he saw three stars exploding through the bathroom window (and then described in detail his poo; that part was definitely not a lie).

• Haha
Reactions: 34
"Evans (102 Dalmatians, Lost, The Vampire Diaries) was repeatedly trolled on Twitter when she revealed that turning down Weinstein’s advances had cost her work in Hollywood. Evans says she was asked to join him in a bathroom at the Cannes film festival in 2002; after turning him down, neither she nor her husband, Ioan Gruffudd, was considered for a Weinstein film again.

I’ve heard that people have said, ‘She’s very difficult, don’t work with Alice’ and I’m like, ‘When did that happen?’ Harvey Weinstein was the king of all this,” she says. She was offered little support. “I’d call my manager and say, ‘Oh my God, this guy!’ And the response would be, ‘Deal with it, just get the job for God’s sake,’” Evans recalls, citing “the inside Hollywood warning system” as her main mode of survival. An actor might get a call, she says, telling them: “You’re about to do this show, the lead guy is going to hit on you and then he’ll probably pick on you if you don’t sleep with him.”

BIB I believe this part LOL. Glenn Close told people AE was difficult - it was nothing to do with Weinstein. I like the way she throws her manager under the bus too, but he had probably fired her by then, so no harm done. It's all lies anyway.
I like how she was dumb enough to admit back then that there were these rumours (but obviously totally not her fault) about her being difficult, and nowadays she denies them LOL

View attachment 2491413
Can anyone point to ANY charity that Alice has either re-tweeted, supported, volunteered for or contributed to? Should I wait for results?.......

Ahhh, thought not. Best I live the next 84 years of my life before waiting for the evidence of the flying pig.
she supports the "Support Alice Evans to live in luxury without working" charity

• Haha
Reactions: 37
There are some witty fuckers clapping back on Alice on X.

Screenshot_20231004_134725_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I have gone down a Getty Images rabbit hole - I didn't realise they did video. Oh god, she's an entire fanny. This video is hilarious:

And why is she marching Ioan up the red carpet like a battleship in this one?

And soooo drunk in this one :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I hope some people don't take offence at this, but, being mentally ill does not stop you from being an absolute nasty person, yes some might have a mental health problem, but some of them are also absolute horrors when well, Alice would fall in to this category for me. I've been on the receiving end when the person is poorly, to then them being lovely, because they were unwell and then being treated, and then being horrified at how they were when poorly.

Reactions: 51
I have gone down a Getty Images rabbit hole - I didn't realise they did video. Oh god, she's an entire fanny. This video is hilarious:

The first clip - I am CRYING, I had no idea there was video of her at the infamous San Andreas premiere. Her range of facial expressions in such a short space of time looks even more demented 🤣

To be fair, she looks good in the second video.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hope some people don't take offence at this, but, being mentally ill does not stop you from being an absolute nasty person, yes some might have a mental health problem, but some of them are also absolute horrors when well, Alice would fall in to this category for me. I've been on the receiving end when the person is poorly, to then them being lovely, because they were unwell and then being treated, and then being horrified at how they were when poorly.
I have an alcoholic friend, lovely person, the kindest, sweetest most giving person sober. Drunk, an absolute demon. The reason she still has our group as long time friends is her basic character, which is just so good. She has never, never, never been nasty or cruel when sober, ever. Alice has been nasty while sober and nasty while drunk, which is more indicative of her personality than anything else.
We love our friend, try to support her when she has fallen off the wagon and all agree to 'forget' her episodes, no matter how hurtful (but we still let her know what she did/said, otherwise there is no accountability to her behaviours and it would allow herself to 'pretend' all is well and she is not causing damage to anyone but herself.)

• Heart
Reactions: 30

She looks deranged in all of these. Not normal at all. How did it take IG so long to realise?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

The first clip reminded me of that clip of Amber Heard wearing her dress back to front and posing ridiculously for the cameras.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.