Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #217 Digging out your minging old rags isn't vintage, it's just manky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have evidence, but I won't go there to see it. Makes as much sense as Alice.

Screenshot_20231004_134111_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20231004_134119_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The cowards did it anonymously. Meanwhile, how will Alice get her tits akimbo'd mammogramed? It's outrageous!!

View attachment 2491008
Uh, Alice...

Ioan wouldn't have had to engage Anne Kiley and pay her so much money IF YOU'D AGREED TO HAVE A COLLABORATIVE DIVORCE, AND NOT BACKED OUT OF IT, CALLING IT A 'SCAM'.

Think of all the mammograms and baby dolls' heads you would have been able to have with the money saved.

(Also: mammograms, really? Is this the next step up from "I have a sick child in the car"?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Uh, Alice...

Ioan wouldn't have had to engage Anne Kiley and pay her so much money IF YOU'D AGREED TO HAVE A COLLABORATIVE DIVORCE, AND NOT BACKED OUT OF IT, CALLING IT A 'SCAM'.

Think of all the mammograms and baby dolls' heads you would have been able to have with the money saved.

(Also: mammograms, really? Is this the next step up from "I have a sick child in the car"?)
I find it so random. In Alice's age you take a mammogram once every two years. my mom is at her age and a breast cancer survivor and yet she is only having one every year.

She makes it sound like she takes one every week lol

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I know this is as controversial as saying I don’t like Bianca’s taste in coats or that Bubba Bear isn’t ridiculously cute (he is) but I’m going to throw something out here.

IMO Alice is not a special case whose behaviours can or should be blamed on pathologies and disorders.

She’s just a very nasty person who has been spoiled and pandered to all her life. She’s always got away with lying and blaming other people.

She’s choosing the path she is on now. Alcohol and substance abuse probably contribute but I’m not convinced she has NPD, she’s a vindictive, vicious person with addiction issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Uh, Alice...

I HAVE A CHHIIIAAAAALLDD!!

Sorry, it's not the MAFS thread but it just needed to be said.

Al doesn't realise that she is so basic that even her victimhood is a carbon copy of someone else's.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well we know that NL lives in California funny that.

View attachment 2491079

LA Times: The test is expected to last 30 minutes beginning at 11:20 a.m. and will send notifications in English or in Spanish to cellphones as well as broadcast across televisions and radios.
TBF, the test was across the entire US, although mine was English-only.

Reactions: 8
Yeah. I checked the exchange. Ella is mimicking the way Alice and "Tone" speak. AE uses 'it' for people she doesn't like too. Ella can't even say Bianca's name - it's 'it' or 'one person'. That's creepy levels of hatred.

Ella: “One thing. I just don’t know why anyone would, like, try to close a door when someone’s clearly trying to exit it. Like, if I’m there, why wouldn’t you even go near it before making sure I’m out of the way. And also, I don’t know if you’ve mentioned it, but it said that I was out, and then put my arm back in.”

Judge: “Say that again.”

Ella: “One person mentioned that I was out of the apartment, then put my arm back in when she was trying to close the door, which is kind of just, like, contradicting. That adds to the case at all or is it just—”

Judge: (shaking head)

Ella: “Okay. I’m sorry.”
I always took the "it said that I was out" to mean the written statement which Bianca submitted to the court.

However, this theory also makes just as much sense, considering the PA which Ella has been exposed to, and the vitriol about Bianca that Alice would have been coming out with.

Reactions: 21
I know this is as controversial as saying I don’t like Bianca’s taste in coats or that Bubba Bear isn’t ridiculously cute (he is) but I’m going to throw something out here.

IMO Alice is not a special case whose behaviours can or should be blamed on pathologies and disorders.

She’s just a very nasty person who has been spoiled and pandered to all her life. She’s always got away with lying and blaming other people.

She’s choosing the path she is on now. Alcohol and substance abuse probably contribute but I’m not convinced she has NPD, she’s a vindictive, vicious person with addiction issues.
I don't think she is NPD - I think she definitely has Histrionic Personality Disorder and is high on narcissistic characteristics. HPD's can function quite well at a high level in society. She ticks every single box.

What is histrionic personality disorder?
Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is a mental health condition marked by intense, unstable emotions and a distorted self-image. The word “histrionic” means “dramatic or theatrical.”
For people with histrionic personality disorder, their self-esteem depends on the approval of others and doesn’t come from a true feeling of self-worth. They have an overwhelming desire to be noticed and often behave dramatically or inappropriately to get attention.
People with histrionic personality disorder often don’t realize their behavior and way of thinking may be problematic.
Histrionic personality disorder is one of a group of conditions called “Cluster B” personality disorders, which involve dramatic and erratic behavior.
Who does histrionic personality disorder affect?
Histrionic personality disorder usually begins in your late teens or early 20s.
Women and people assigned female at birth (AFAB) are more commonly diagnosed with histrionic personality disorder than men and people assigned male at birth (AMAB), but researchers think that men and people AMAB may be underdiagnosed.
How common is histrionic personality disorder?
Histrionic personality disorder is relatively rare. Researchers estimate that about 1% of people have the condition.
Symptoms and Causes
What are the signs and symptoms of histrionic personality disorder?
The main feature of histrionic personality disorder is displaying excessive, superficial emotionality and sexuality to draw attention to themselves.
A person with histrionic personality disorder may:
  • Feel underappreciated or depressed when they’re not the center of attention.
  • Have rapidly shifting and shallow emotions.
  • Be dramatic and extremely emotionally expressive, even to the point of embarrassing friends and family in public.
  • Have a “larger than life” presence.
  • Be persistently charming and flirtatious.
  • Be overly concerned with their physical appearance.
  • Use their physical appearance to draw attention to themselves by wearing bright-colored clothing or revealing clothing.
  • Act inappropriately sexual with most of the people they meet, even when they’re not sexually attracted to them.
  • Speak dramatically and express strong opinions but with few facts or details to support their opinions.
  • Be gullible and easily influenced by others, especially by the people they admire.
  • Think that their relationships with others are closer than they usually are.
  • Have difficulty maintaining relationships, often seeming fake or shallow in their interactions with others.
  • Need instant gratification and become bored or frustrated very easily.
  • Constantly seek reassurance or approval.
What causes histrionic personality disorder?
Personality disorders, including histrionic personality disorder, are among the least understood mental health conditions.
Studies that have been done about histrionic and other personality disorders have identified several factors that may lead to the development of histrionic or other personality disorders:
  • Genetics: Histrionic personality disorder tends to run in families, so scientists think there may be a genetic (inherited) link.
  • Childhood trauma: Children may cope with trauma, such as child abuse or the death of a family member, that later as an adult may be disruptive or problematic in their life and become part of a personality disorder.
  • Parenting styles: Children who experience parenting styles that lack boundaries, are over-indulgent or inconsistent may be more likely to develop histrionic personality disorder. In addition, parents who display dramatic, erratic, volatile or inappropriate sexual behavior put their children at risk for developing this condition. Some researchers think that problems in parent-child relationships lead to the characteristic low self-esteem in people with HPD.

Reactions: 12
I always took the "it said that I was out" to mean the written statement which Bianca submitted to the court.

However, this theory also makes just as much sense, considering the PA which Ella has been exposed to, and the vitriol about Bianca that Alice would have been coming out with.
I thought that too, at first, but when big E repeats her statement as requested by the judge, she replaces "it" with "one person" rather than referencing a document.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
And here we have it - she will use the kids to lie about IG.

View attachment 2490986
---
Tell me you are Alice without telling me... Disingenuous one of AE's favourite words!

View attachment 2490988
---
Is she pretending the kids don't have health insurance??

View attachment 2490999
She wants the Mail, Mirror etc to report the children’s testimony verbatim, doesn’t she? That’s the endgame. That’s how she says to IG: ‘you ruined my life; now I’ve ruined yours, and the people most precious to you will always be linked to your ‘betrayal’ of me.’

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Having NPD doesn't give her behaviour a pass. I think she's got NPD and is a vindictive, vicious person with addiction issues.
In the early days I used to wonder whether she was mad or bad.

The reality is they are not exclusive and Alice is probably both.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I agree there is something much more 'off piste' about AE. JM always just strikes me as pathetic and embarrassing - but managed to fool a lot of people for a long time. AE definitely feels madder and more dangerous.
JM's "Rishi, mate" video during lockdown was hilarious but AE's 'Marjorie' is far more vicious and dangerous.

Reactions: 13
In the end I don't think it really matters which diagnostic box Al belongs in. Diagnosis is intended to support decision making about treatment, or its withdrawal in some cases. Doubling in difficulty with mental health as opposed to physical. Al is untreatable because she sees no fault in herself or her behaviours. What matters is what effect her behaviour has had and continues to have on the children. That has consequences.

Reactions: 32
I find it so random. In Alice's age you take a mammogram once every two years. my mom is at her age and a breast cancer survivor and yet she is only having one every year.

She makes it sound like she takes one every week lol
Plus a mammogram costs the same as what she just spent on dirty old shoes on eBay.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
These are just nasty people. But good always wins in the end. Look how much Alun has raised for MS research.
1000038458.png

1000038457.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.